Spider veins are clusters of small, damaged wrapped blood vessels that can be seen through the naked eye. It tends to affect women more often than men. They commonly appear on the face and the backside of the legs. The color of these veins varies from person to person in some cases they are blue while in others they can be purple or red.
Spider veins do not cause any harm to the skin but still, they need to be treated because skin that contains spider veins look negatively different from others. Common causes of spider veins include,
- Exposure to heat
Spider veins can be avoided by maintaining blood circulation and a healthy weight. Keep your body moving, avoid sitting or standing for a long time.
Laser Treatment for Spider Veins:
Most dermatologists suggest Laser treatment for treating Varicose veins. The specialized laser device is used to make them almost invisible. It delivers wonderful results to most of the patients. YAG laser system or Candela Gentleman laser are popular laser devices. The treatment aims to reduce the prominence of spider veins thus making you able to dress up according to your desires without worrying about them.
The treatment results in improved facial appearance and uniform skin tone. In the case of small veins, results will appear in 3 – 4 months whereas larger veins may take 8 – 10 months to totally resolve. Multiple sessions are required to completely remove spider veins.
If you have spider veins or varicose veins and you are really bothered by them then you can consider Spider Veins Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. You are a good candidate for laser spider vein removal treatment if,
- Your expectations about the results are realistic and practical
- You are looking for a solution to see wonderful results
- You want to reduce the visibility of these veins
- You are a non-smoker and mentally, physically healthy
- You are not ready to undergo a surgical procedure
- You are not a pregnant or lactating women
- You are not a good candidate if you are a sufferer of pigmentation or hyperpigmentation
The primary benefits of treatment are listed below,
- It is non-invasive therefore completely painless
- No knife or bleeding is involved
- Minimal discomfort and no major side-effects
- Only destroys the affected veins
- Delivers instant and long-lasting results
- Can treat those small blood vessels, which are difficult to treat with sclerotherapy
- Works on almost all those body parts where you wish to remove blood vessels
The average estimated Cost of Spider Veins Treatment in Dubai is around AED 1500 to AED 4000. You can expect to pay more if severe concerns of nerves are to be treated.
Please let us know your unique problem for perfect cost appraisal.
There are no special preparation needed before spider vein treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. The skincare practitioner may ask you to protect skin from sun exposure in order to avoid the risk of complications. Do not apply any lotion, cream on the treatment site before coming for the treatment. Avoid taking aspirin, ibuprofen and blood thinners before the procedure.
The procedure is very simple and easy and the patient is allowed to leave the Laser Skin Clinic once the procedure is completed. No general anesthesia is required, local anesthetic will be enough to keep the patient comfortable during the treatment. The whole procedure will take just 20 – 30 minutes to complete. A focused beam of laser light is used to damage the affected blood vessels. As a result of the treatment, the veins eventually fade.
You have to protect your skin for some days. Here are some aftercare instructions that your dermatologist will give you after the treatment,
- Avoid smoking for 3 weeks after the treatment
- Use prescribed medications regularly (if any)
- Avoid direct and prolonged sun exposure
- Wear loose-fitting clothes for at least one week after the treatment
Common side-effects include redness, swelling or irritation around the treated area. These side-effects may take 3 – 4 months to disappear. There is no downtime involved in Spider veins treatment. The treatment is quite safe, painless, and delivers no harm to the skin. You are allowed to continue routine activities immediately after the procedure.
Book a Free Consultation:
Book an initial consultation session if you want to undergo Spider veins treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. You need to fill the form or call us directly to book an appointment.