People nowadays take their health more seriously as compared to the past. Everyone wants to be fit and healthy. Getting regular examinations of our bodies is essential for keeping a check on our health. Regular checkups can also help prevent us from major future problems. Often people are unable to go to a hospital or clinic for getting their regular testing done. This can impact their health and healing. But do not worry as with Blood Tests for Body Analysis in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah you can now easily monitor your health in the ease of your home.
Understanding Blood Tests:
Blood is the essential fluid that flows in our veins, arteries, and capillaries and provides oxygen and nutrients to our cells. It plays a major role in our bodies. Being an essential part of our body it also helps in examining the overall health of a person. It can help detect many underlying health problems and can make an early diagnosis. These examinations can help in detecting most of the health issues that a person may have.
Who Would Require Blood Test At Home?
Here are certain reasons why one would require to undergo these tests:
- Individuals who need to get their regular checkups done.
- Your doctor recommends you screening tests.
- If a person feels sick, or unwell.
- If you have to undergo a particular surgery, the doctor needs to examine your health.
- Know how well one’s body is operating.
- Detect any underlying health problems.
- Detect if a person has some kind of infection.
Preparing The Body For Blood Tests:
Before undergoing these examinations, a person should follow certain guidelines properly. Below are some essential instructions that you should follow properly before getting your blood drawn from your body.
- Often the patients have to fast for certain hours before undergoing these tests. Your doctor will inform you beforehand if you need to fast before the process.
- The patient should avoid eating and drinking anything for at least 8 hours.
- If you are taking any specific medication inform your doctor prior hand. If they are some type of blood thinners then the doctor will ask you to stop taking them immediately.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes. Do not wear tight sleeves, as it would make the procedure difficult.
- Make sure that you stay hydrated before the procedure.
There are different techniques to carry out this examination.
- A finger prick test.
- Heel stick test.
What Happens During Blood Tests for Body Analysis at Home?
Below is a step-to-step guide on what happens when you book an appointment with us at our clinic:
- Our professional pathologists reach your doorstep with all the necessary things required for the examinations.
Before starting the process, the pathologist makes sure to sanitize their hands. Hygienic safety is a must. Then they wear disposable surgical gloves.
- The patient is first of all seated in a comfortable position.
- Our healthcare provider will ask you to make a fist.
- Then the professional will draw s sample of blood from the person’s arm through an injection.
- This fluid is then safely kept in a tube.
In the end, the pathologist will apply a bandage over the sampling area.
The tube is then sent to a medical laboratory for further testing.
- After a few days, or within 1 or 2 days the patients receive their results.
Blood Sampling Results:
It usually takes 1 or 2 days for the results to arrive. Your healthcare provider or your doctor will inform you about your results. They will further guide you on how to properly take care of yourself, and what necessary precautions to follow. If the doctor will detect any underlying health condition they will guide you about the further treatment process.
Benefits of At-Home Body Analysis:
- Being examined at your home reduces the chances of developing an infection or getting prone to any infectious disease.
- Getting the sampling done at the right time can help detect the problem, and can save you from future complications.
At- home service provides treatment in the comfort of your own home.
- You don’t need to travel long distances if you’re unable to.
- Elderly, or sick people do not need to go to the hospitals, as they are more prone to catching infectious diseases.
- Is a more convenient method.
- It helps save time and money.
How Often Should one get Blood Sampling Done?
A recommendation is that people should get their body analysis examinations done at least once a year. Getting these samples on time can help save you from many future complications.
Does Blood Sampling Hurt?
No, it does not hurt. However, some individuals might feel the needle poke to be slightly painful. But the overall procedure takes a few minutes and is not painful at all.
Book a Free Consultation for Body Analysis!
If you want to get your complete body analysis done, you can book a free appointment with our professional doctors at Dynamic Clinic Dubai. They will help you provide further information regarding Blood Tests for Body Analysis in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.