One of the most popular cosmetic procedures nowadays in the global fashion industry for skin is LED Light Therapy in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Professional-grade Red Light Therapy is a non-invasive, completely painless method of Skin Rejuvenation. Numerous skin issues including acne, inflammation, scarring, rosacea, etc. are treated with light energy. Blue, red, yellow, and green UV-free LED lights with four therapeutically validated wavelengths are employed for this. People quickly experience radiant, revitalized skin thanks to this therapy.
What is Red Light Therapy?
LED Red Lights are used in Red Light Therapy (RLT), a type of LED Light Therapy, to provide low-level wavelengths that safely and non-invasively penetrate the skin. Red light is absorbed by the mitochondria in the body’s skin cells to produce energy, which scientists think aids in cellular health and repair.
Red Light Therapy offers a variety of uses in skin care and pain management, but its anti-aging applications are where much of the focus lies.
Devices that emit red light frequently emit both observable visible light and infrared wavelengths that are outside of the visible spectrum. Red light treatment is used in a wide range of clinical and consumer applications today. Red light treatment is also known as:
- Treatment with low-level lasers (LLLT).
- Treatment with low-power laser (LPLT).
- Photobiomodulation (PBM) (PBM).
- Softer laser treatment.
- Chilly laser treatment.
- Optical simulation.
Red LED gadgets are most often used as at-home anti-aging skincare remedies.
Aim of the Red Light Therapy:
The purpose of Red Light Therapy in Dubai is to:
- Lessen Aging Symptoms.
- Combat Acne.
- Get rid of Acne Scars.
- Combat Skin Cancer by Regenerating Skin Tissues.
Results of the Red Light Therapy:
The treatment’s effects start to show after the skin begins to regain its usual appearance. The effects typically show up after 2-4 weeks, however, they occasionally do so sooner. However, the majority of individuals require more than one session of LED treatment to get the desired effects.
You would benefit most from LED treatment if you:
- Show indications of aging.
- Have scars from acne.
- Want to improve your skin’s appearance and have rosacea?
- Desire to get rid of inflammation and redness.
- Wishing to avoid skin cancer.
- Don’t have any open sores.
- Not too sensitive to light.
Despite being a non-surgical process, skin preparation is still necessary for Red Light Therapy in Dubai. Pre-procedure instructions are often given by the dermatologist to each applicant, although the following are some common guidelines:
- For at least a week before the operation, protect the skin from direct sun exposure.
- On the day of the LED treatment, avoid wearing makeup.
- To safeguard their eyes from the LED light, all applicants need to put on the safety goggles that the clinic will supply.
The procedure of Red Light Therapy:
An outpatient non-surgical technique called LED skin therapy is offered. This Laser Treatment requires one 15–30 minute session, however, the length may vary depending on the state of the skin.
The methodical steps are as follows:
- Depending on the needs of the individual, the dermatologist selects the best light using portable LED light treatment equipment.
- They will select the appropriate light frequency for the skin problem and use portable equipment to aim the LED light at the treatment region.
- The deeper skin cells that the LED light targets are those that stimulate collagen, enhance dermal blood flow, improve cell metabolism, and generally revitalize the skin.
Benefits of LED Light Therapy:
The advantages of LED Light Therapy in Dubai are numerous. Here are a few examples:
- The process is non-invasive and painless.
- It is an efficient and secure procedure.
- No scarring is present.
- Anesthesia is not required for the surgery.
- Depending on the problem being treated, it may be coupled with a different therapy.
- All bodily parts are suitable for the therapy.
Cost of LED Light Therapy:
The Cost of LED Light Therapy in Dubai is not set since it depends on several variable elements, such as:
- Kind of skin condition.
- Level of skin problem severity.
- Treatment approach.
- The kind of LED light.
- Sessions count.
- A Dermatologist’s knowledge.
- Location of the clinic
Consult Dynamic Clinic Dubai if you want to learn the precise cost of your treatment.
If you have acne, scars, freckles, fine lines, wrinkles, spots, or other skin imperfections, LED light Therapy in Dubai & Abu Dhabi may be the best option for you. It can treat certain skin defects without causing serious consequences or negative effects. Contact Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic for more details on how LED light treatment functions.