The human body has an innate potential to heal itself in many ways. A skin cut heals itself, and shattered bones mend. And also, a living donor’s liver regenerates in a matter of weeks. Imagine if scientists could harness this naturally existing healing capacity. And apply it to a variety of illnesses. Chronic illnesses such as heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and osteoarthritis. These are examples of long-term conditions that do not resolve on their own. Medications and medical equipment can help manage symptoms in many circumstances. Regenerative Medicine in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a fast-expanding discipline. They have the potential to change the way, we approach healthcare. This department helps develop new treatments for diseases and injuries. It helps restore damaged tissues and organs to their natural state. It results in fast healing times and better patient outcomes.
What is Regenerative Medicine?
These procedures help restore and replace damaged cells and tissues in the body. It consists of different methods, like stem cell therapy. Also tissue engineering, and gene therapy. Stem cell therapy makes use of undifferentiated cells. That has the power to develop into any type of cell in the body. They are a promising technique for rebuilding damaged tissues.
The goal of the treatment is to create innovative treatments. That can heal or regenerate damaged or sick human tissues, organs, or functions. The primary goal of regenerative medicine is to improve patient outcomes. And also decrease the need for replacement procedures. And help to improve the quality of life. The following are the key objectives of the treatment:
- Tissue regeneration replaces or regenerates injured tissue, like skin, cartilage, or bones.
- The procedure also replaces or regenerates the liver, heart, or pancreas.
- It is a restoration of body functions, such as blood circulation, and nerve signaling. And also hormone production.
- Therapies use cells to replace damaged or diseased cells in the body.
- Gene therapy is repairing genetic mutations that cause disease.
The treatment uses biological and technological approaches to repair damaged tissues and organs. The discipline has made significant progress with a lot of clinical trials. And also experimental investigations yielding encouraging outcomes. The following effective applications of medicine include:
- It helps regenerate skin tissue.
- It helps rebuild cartilage tissue in joints.
- Methods for regenerating heart tissue.
- It helps rebuild injured neurons and nerve tissues.
- Treatments include tissue engineering and liver transplantation.
Candidates for regenerative medicine may differ depending on treatment selection. The following are the ideal applicants for the treatment:
- People have osteoarthritis, heart disease, and liver disease.
- Applicants with other chronic conditions affecting the body’s tissues and organs.
- People who have had injuries, such as sports, spinal cord, and traumatic injuries,
- People with neurodegenerative such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
- If applicants need organ replacement.
- If you are suffering from liver failure or a renal illness.
The preparation for a regenerative medicine procedure will vary depending on the treatment. But the following are the aftercare instructions for the treatment:
- Before the treatment, one must visit a specialist for a consultation.
- The expert will review your medical history and any current drugs you are taking.
- And also examine any other pertinent information.
- Your doctor may conduct a variety of diagnostic tests.
- It will help to assure the suitability of the treatment.
- Applicants must avoid taking drugs without experts’ knowledge before the procedure.
These Regenerative Medicines in Dubai are available in different forms for different purposes. The following are the most effective methods:
Stem Cell Treatment:
- This regenerative procedure is used to repair or replace damaged tissue.
- Stem cells help to repair and regenerate damaged tissue.
- They have the ability to grow into any form of cell in the body.
- The procedure starts with the extraction of stem cells from the patient’s own body.
- These stem cells are then processed and ready for reintroduction into the patient.
- The expert will inject the stem cells into the afflicted area.
- The repair and regeneration of injured tissue will begin after the injectables.
- Another sort of regenerative medicine method uses a patient’s own blood.
- The patient’s blood is collected and treated to concentrate the platelets.
- Then this plasma will inject back into the patient.
- Platelets provide growth factors that promote tissue repair and regeneration.
- Therapy begins with the extraction of a tiny amount of blood from the patient.
- The platelets are then concentrated in the blood and put back into the patient.
- Where they might stimulate healing and tissue regeneration.
- This treatment helps to cleanse the blood of any toxins or illnesses.
- Other factors are also limiting proper cell activity.
- While also providing a healthy fresh surge of oxygen to the blood.
- Ozone will revitalise the body and help it cure itself.
- In this method, a small amount of blood is extracted.
- Then it was infused with ozone using an Ozonosan machine and guided into the body.
- It is a painless and enjoyable experience.
- Every session should last 20 to 30 minutes.
- The process is carried out in one of two ways:
- Intravenously for immune enhancement, liver detoxification, and anti-inflammation.
- Subcutaneously, to improve cellulite and skin tightening.
- The nutrient-rich injectable enhances absorption and the avoidance of malabsorption.
- It contains glutathione and a change in Myers’ Cocktail.
- IV vitamin therapy is the only administration method with full bioavailability.
- The regenerating cells are infused into the bloodstream by intravenous (IV) infusion.
- This form of administration lets cells or growth factors circulate throughout the body.
- And also immediately reach the injured tissue or organ.
- The following are the two parts of the IV treatment:
IV Low-Level Laser Therapy:
- When exposed to low-energy photons, infrared light regulates biological processes.
- This photo bio modulation phenomenon has clinical implications.
- During injectable treatment, the laser light checks the movement of drugs in the body.
- It boosts wound healing and treats soft tissue damage.
- The activation of mitochondrial respiration chain components.
- Which starts a cascade that promotes cellular proliferation and cytoprotection.
- It contributes to the mechanism of cellular photobiomodulation.
NAD+ IV Therapy:
- NAD+ is a critical molecule produced by our cells.
- It performs hundreds of critical jobs in the human body.
- NAD+ converts our meals into chemical energy.
- Our NAD+ levels continuously decline as we age, resulting in age-related diseases.
- The purpose of infusing NAD+ via IV drip treatment is to prevent ageing.
- And also aid in the recovery process.
Cross Match With Other Feild:
These methods are also combined with other branches of medicine for effective results. The following are the key examples:
Enhancement of female sexual health and libido by injecting regenerative applications
Subcutaneous ozone therapy, IV therapy, stem cells, and NAD+ are treatments. That aid with skin health, hair, and nails. And also improves the appearance of cellulite.
These medicines can help with gut health and nutritional wellness. Patients who are having difficulty losing weight, because of slow metabolism. These therapies, or IV LLT, enhance their metabolism and energy levels.
Ozone and IV drips can help in wound healing after fat loss. Vitamin and mineral deficiency following bariatric surgery. And also getting back into shape after invasive surgery.
Dubai’s Top Regenerative Medicine Specialist!
Dr Hany Chidiac is a Regenerative Medicine specialist in Dubai. He develops customised procedures for liver detoxification and immune system stimulation. He also offers antioxidant and metabolism-boosting treatments. As well as male and female sexual well-being. At Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai. You can contact him at any moment by completing the form below. If you want to get better advice for yourself.