This hair restoration procedure is very popular in Dubai and it is an option for both men and women. Mostly men get this treatment to restore the hair on the sides of the face where hair growth has been stopped. Before undergoing the procedure, make sure you have enough knowledge about the treatment.
Aim of the Treatment:
Most of the men get this Sideburn hair transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi to get a more masculine and mature appearance. It is also an option for women because many women in this world are experiencing unnatural or premature thinning to the sideburn areas because of styling hair in ponytails, tight braids, etc. for years. Thin or asymmetrical sideburns affect the overall image and lower self-esteem so they have to be thicker and even.
You can consider this treatment as an option because of various reasons. You are a candidate for side-burn hair transplant if,
- You have facial scarring such as acne scars and you want to hide it
- You think facial hair will improve your overall look
- You have thinning or patchy sideburns
- You have sideburns that are asymmetrical
- You have recently undergone a surgical facelift procedure
You are a good candidate if,
- You are a non-smoker or drinker
- Your age is in between 20 to 50
- You are not suffering from any serious skin ailment
- You are in great physical and mental health
If you have patchy, thinning or uneven sideburns a Sideburn hair transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi can help you. It provides countless benefits to the patients. Some of them are listed below,
- Helps you get a fuller and natural-looking sideburns
- Improves the facial symmetry because uneven sideburns disturb it
- Provide a solution to the men who lack sideburn
- Enhance the aesthetic look of the face
- Covers acne scars and other types of scaring
- Delivers natural and noticeable results to the patients
Before getting the treatment, you have to prepare yourself and your skin for the procedure. Carefully follow all the below-listed instructions to get the best possible results of the treatment.
- Inform your doctor about your previous medical history if you have any
- Stop smoking and avoid drinking alcoholic drinks 3 weeks prior to the treatment
- Avoid taking vitamin E, aspirin, ibuprofen, and blood thinners, they slow down the healing process
The procedure of sideburn hair transplant is similar to that of mustache, beard and hair transplant. Local anesthesia is required to avoid the pain associated with the procedure. The surgeons at our clinic use FUE or FUT for harvesting hair follicles from the donor area of the body. In most cases, hair follicles of the scalp are extracted for inserting in the sideburn. 100-250 grafts are enough to deliver the best results to the sufferers. A thorough examination of the donor area is needed to determine the number of grafts.
- Do not touch the treatment site unnecessarily
- Avoid scratching or washing the treated area for about one week after getting the treatment
- Avoid smoking cigarettes and drinking alcoholic drinks for a few days
- Discontinue the intake of aspirin and blood-thinners
- Do not involve yourself in strenuous exercises for some time
You are going to have scabbing, bruising, swelling, itching or mild discomfort for 6 to 10 days after the procedure. You will recover from all of them within a few days.
Like other transplants, the transplanted hair will initially fall off after a few days of the treatment. The new sideburn hairs will appear when the new roots make a special place for themselves in the scalp. Complete results will take 8 to 12 months after the treatment. The new hair will look so natural that no one would be able to know that you have undergone the transplant. It delivers excellent results if you have good donor areas.
Cost of sideburn Hair Transplant:
It is important to mention that the cost of a sideburn hair transplant in Dubai is not fixed, it varies. Various factors affect the overall cost of the treatment, some of them are listed below:
- Qualification and experience of the surgeon
- The geographical location of the clinic
- Time and effort required by the surgeon to get the expected results
Book a free Appointment:
To know the exact cost of the treatment, book an appointment now and visit us at a suitable time. Call us for free to get friendly legal advice about Sideburn hair transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.