The women with a vaginal problem feel unhappy and less confident than those who are free of any issue. Vaginal Rejuvenation is a life-changing experience for women with certain vaginal problems. Continue reading to know more about this amazing treatment.
What is Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Vaginal Rejuvenation in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is an umbrella term for various procedures that aim at fixing any functional or aesthetic issue with the vagina.Vaginal Rejuvenation is one of those gynecological treatments which are meant to correct Vaginal Problems. In simple words, It’s a Vaginal Remedial Procedure that solves the common problems related to Aging and Childbirth. This Treatment improves the function of vaginal tissue, repairs and enhances the tightness of the Vaginal Canal, Vaginal Dryness, Lubrication, and much more. The treatment is also known as:
- Designer vagina surgery.
- Vulvovaginal plastic surgery.
- Female genital plastic surgery.
- Women genital cosmetic surgery.
- Female genital rejuvenation surgery.
Based on the technique used, it can be an invasive and non-invasive treatment.
The Need for Vaginal Rejuvenation:
There are two prominent reasons for women desiring Vaginal Rejuvenation:
Women need Vaginal Rejuvenation because the vagina loses its tightness due to the hormonal changes in pregnancy which leads to many sexual problems. After Childbirth, Vagina expands which is the main reason for the loosening of vaginal tissues and further, it leads to the loss of sexual pleasure.
Aging is the second main reason women desire Vaginal Rejuvenation. The vagina loses its elasticity due to hormonal changes with aging. Aging weakens muscle power and other Vaginal Tissues, which causes loss of sensation.
Sexual Problems like Vginal dryness, Lack of Vaginal Tightness, Lack of Lubrication, Stress urinary incontinence causes embarrassment and women feel less youthful. Here Vaginal Rejuvenation comes to provide women a better quality of life.
Women may also want Vaginal Rejuvenation for the Cosmetics Reasons for the better sex Experience, enhanced sensation, and improved quality of life.
What Does Vaginal Rejuvenation do?
- Tightens the inner and outer Vaginal muscles and other connective tissues.
- Tightens the Vaginal Structure.
- Improves Vaginal Muscle Strength and muscle tone.
- Improves Sexual Pleasure.
- Pelvic Muscle Relaxation.
- Corrects Vaginal Dryness.
- Enhances Sex Pleasure.
Vaginal Rejuvenation Methods
There are two methods of Vaginal Rejuvenation:
The surgical method includes
Labiaplasty is the procedure of reshaping and reducing the size of the labia. It helps improve the shape of labia minora and labia Majora. In this procedure, the size of the inner tissues of female genitalia is reduced, called labia minora. The unwanted tissue gets trimmed by the surgeon to make the labia tight.
Why do Women need Labiaplasty?
- Labiaplasty is needed if the labia gets hurt during childbirth and causes irritation and pain.
- Labiaplasty is needed if the inner labia is long and causes discomfort during sex or causes difficulty in wearing a swimsuit.
It is not a painful process, but it is normal to have swelling and soreness after the procedure.
Vaginoplasty is the process of tightening the vagina that loses its elasticity due to aging or Childbirth. In simple words, it is a process in which the vagina is repaired or constructed. Vaginoplasty deals with many other Vaginal Problems/issues and difficulties related to childbirth.
Why do Women need Vaginoplasty?
- Women who want to enhance their sexual function need Vaginoplasty.
- Vaginoplasty is needed to restore Childbirth imperfections.
- Vaginoplasty is required for Gender Affirmation Surgery.
- Women born with congenital Irregularities need Vaginoplasty.
The surgery gets done under local anesthesia. There can be both half and full-length tightening. Studies show that Vaginoplasty has improved the sex life of many women.
Vulvoplasty is the procedure of constructing all the parts of the female genitalia excluding the vaginal canal. If you are preferring this approach, A patient can not be able to have penetrative sex.
Who needs Vulvoplasty?
Trans females and Non-binary patients who are looking for Gender Affirmation need Vulvoplasty.
- This process usually takes 2-3 hours.
- Vulvoplasty is approximately the same as Vaginoplasty, but the difference is you can not have penetrative sex because of no vaginal tube.
Who’s Suitable for Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation?
There are different requirements and the person fulfilling the criteria can be a good candidate for the treatment. You are a good candidate if you:
- Are not pregnant and lactating.
- Have good mental and physical health.
- Want to enhance the appearance of the vagina.
- Want to solve lubrication or/and laxity problems.
- Have realistic expectations with the treatment outcomes.
- Feel pain during the sex, then you can go for surgery.
- Have good health and still are having vaginal issues.
- Do not get pleasure during sex after childbirth, then you can go for surgery.
Non-Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation:
There are two methods in Non-Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation. Radio Frequency and Laser. These two methods are also called Energy-based Treatments.
The Radio Frequency method uses Electromagnetic waves. These Radio Frequency waves are approximately similar to the waves that are produced in microwave systems.
Who needs Radio Frequency Vaginal Rejuvenation?
- A woman who’s Suffering from bad vaginal Health after Childbirth needs Radio Frequency Vaginal Rejuvenation.
- A woman who encounters Vaginal Laxity, Vaginal Dryness, and hormonal changes affecting her sex life needs Radio Frequency Vaginal Rejuvenation.
Radio Frequency Vaginal Rejuvenation Involves:
The energy-based device is used to heat the top layers of the tissue. When the tissue at the upper layer gets heat, the lower layers of the tissues make more collagen to recover the area. By harming the upper layers of the tissues, Lower layers create new tissues.
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation:
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation is a Non-Surgical Procedure that refreshes the vaginal canal, also enhances the Vaginal Tissues. This procedure rejuvenates youthful thickness, lessens vaginal dryness, vaginal atrophy, and much more. It also enhances the sexual pleasure and enjoyment for many women. Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation uses an energy-based device to improve vaginal laxity and the results are awesome.
Who needs Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation?
- A woman’s body goes through various changes during pregnancy. After childbirth, changes in hormones and vaginal laxity affect your vaginal health.
- Woman who’s experiencing vaginal dryness, vaginal laxity, and Stress urinary incontinence is the perfect candidate for Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation.
- A woman should be in good health and should have a realistic mindset about any kind of Vaginal Rejuvenation.
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Involves:
In the Laser treatment, the Upper layers of the Vaginal Tissues are heated up, and the tissues in the lower layers produce more collagen. It makes new tissues and firms and tightens the skin.
If the patient feels irritation during the procedure then a topical anesthetic is used to reduce the discomfort.
For Laser Vaginal rejuvenation, there is no need to prepare for the procedure. However, in case of a surgical option, the person might need to take care of a few things before the surgery. Two weeks before undergoing the surgery, the person has to quit smoking and drinking. Discontinuing the use of blood-thinners is also required to make heal the treatment site properly.
If the laser option for Laser Vaginal Tightening and Vaginal Rejuvenation has been selected, the treatment will be simple, short, and safe. On the contrary, if a surgical technique has been selected, the procedure will take more time and some side effects will also occur. For surgical option for vaginal rejuvenation, local or general anesthesia can be administered because it involves cutting and stitching. For the laser technique, often topical anesthesia is enough and the person may have to take four or five sessions.
Vaginal Rejuvenation Cost in Dubai:
- Internal Vaginal Rejuvenation includes 3 Laser +O-Shot+ 1 PRP. It is a 60 min Procedure which costs AED 9,800.
- External Vaginal Rejuvenation & Glowing includes 3 RF + 2 Peeling+ 1 Mask Vaginacial. It’s a 90 min process which costs AED 7,000.
- Non Surgical Vaginal makeover includes 3 laser + 3 RF+ 3 C.C Filler + 3 Chemical Peeling. It is a 90 mins procedure and it costs AED 14,800.
- Labiaplasty is a 60min to 180 min procedure which costs AED 25,000 to AED 30,000.
- Vaginoplasty is a 60 mins to 180 mins procedure which costs AED 30,000 to AED 40,000.
A person with one or more vaginal problems can gain many benefits due to Vaginal rejuvenation in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. The Clitoral Hoodectomy aims have some notable advantages discussed below:
- It takes care of vaginal laxity problem.
- It enhances the appearance of the vagina.
- The person will get a flawless genital area.
- It rejuvenates the functioning of the vagina.
- The laser treatment is simple, short, and safe.
- It improves the sexual experience of both partners.
When surgical options are used for vaginal rejuvenation, the skin suffers from some damage and it takes some time for the skin to recover properly. For non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation, the recovery period is brief but the person has to take rest for many days after having Vaginal rejuvenation.
If a person undergoes surgery for vaginal rejuvenation, some diet and lifestyle guidelines must be followed by the patient.
The women who have undergone our Vaginal Rejuvenation in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah are happy with the results and they recommend it to their friends. If you want to enhance the functioning and appearance of your vagina, you should also consult our plastic surgeon to know your options.
Now you know what this procedure is and how it works. If you are interested in this magical Intimate Treatment, you might have questions to ask. Please feel free to contact us anytime to consult one of our experts. So book an appointment and get a personalized review about your problem. You can call us or fill the short online form to book an appointment with one of our specialists.