With the passage of time weight loss surgery such as a Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Dubai has become very profound and common. Its beneficial effects and instant results have left everyone thrilled and amazed. The success of the surgery depends upon how keenly the surgeon has carried it out and how well the candidate is maintaining it. Here’s all about gastric sleeve surgery and some associated information.
What is Gastric Sleeve Surgery?
A gastric sleeve surgery that has a second name as gastrectomy is Weight loss surgery. The surgery involves a complex procedure in which the stomach is reduced in size by removing a considerable amount of portion. The leftover portion is then tied back and is quite smaller in size. This eventually restricts the person from overfilling the stomach and even perceived as an immediate fullness.
The goal of the surgery is not to force you to be resistant in eating but rather eat less and be healthy.
What are the Common Causes of Obesity?
- An unhealthy lifestyle
- lack of exercise or workout
- overeating or eating without keeping a check on the calories
- consuming a fatty food that comprise more of carbohydrates and fats, less proteins
- hormonal imbalances in the body
- lack of proper metabolism in the body
When is Gastric Sleeve Surgery Recommended?
Our surgeons recommend gastric sleeve surgery when the obesity or excessive weight gain of a candidate starts interfering with the other systems of the body. the moment your excessive weight has started causing detrimental factors on your body, it is now time that you must seek a physician for the opinion and recommendations of the next treatment which is eventually a gastric sleeve surgery.
Detrimental factors here refer to cardiac diseases, increased levels of cholesterol or diabetes.
What are the Benefits of Gastric Sleeve Surgery?
- Reduces your weight instantly
- Hilton achieving a healthy and balanced and even lifestyle
- reduces the levels of cholesterol in the body
- maintains insulin level and prevents the hyperglycemia that is an increased blood sugar level in the body
- reduces a joint pain and any form of arthritis since the lower extremities bear less weight
How is the Procedure of a Gastric Sleeve Surgery Performed in Dubai?
The Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Dubai goes through a series of steps in order to be performed. here is what you can expect on the day of your surgery:
- You will first be noted with your history and examination.
- The surgeon will place you in a resting and comfortable position.
- General anesthesia will be administered to numb your body.
- The surgeon will then make incisions and cuts on to your stomach.
- A single port will be entered inside.
- The surgeon will then infuse carbon dioxide gas in through that port in order to enlarge your stomach so that it can be easily visualized.
- Further the surgeon will create gastric sleeve and will extract a portion from your stomach.
- The remaining portion of portion of the stomach will then be stapled and sutured back.
- Your abdominal skin will then be approximated.
Post Treatment Care Instructions:
It is very important to follow the post treatment care instructions. It is important for a rapid healing and a better recovery. here are some instructions you will be given:
- Avoid lifting heavy objects.
- Do not bend excessively.
- Eat a healthy diet that is recommended by your physician.
- Stop eating as soon as you feel that your stomach is full.
- You have to be on a liquid in the first few weeks after the surgery.
- Physical exercises or workout are strictly prohibited in the first few weeks after the surgery.
- Take the prescribed antibiotics on time for stop failure of using antibiotics can lead to serious infections.
Recovery Period and Healing:
If the proper post treatment care instructions are followed the surgery does not take more than three to four weeks to heal completely.
Cost of Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Dubai:
On average a Cost of Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Dubai ranges from 33,000 AED to 50,000 AED however you can visit our clinic to discuss the cost related concern.
Remember, our clinic does offer discounts and offers to those who require it.
Our clinic is well known for the best weight loss clinics in Dubai. We strive to provide our valued candidates with all the services and treatments they are bound to receive. Other than that we ensure that each and every candidate is well satisfied and your feedback is more than valued.
To your knowledge, each and every surgeon working in our clinic is among the high end surgeons and very skillful along with having the highest level of qualifications.
The Final Verdict!
If you are also struggling with your excessive weight then stop worrying about it. Just grab your phone and call on our toll free number to book your appointment and schedule yourself for a Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Dubai right now.
Book A Free Appointment:
Give us a Call or Fill out the Consultation form to Schedule your Free Appointment.