Sun exposure causes the skin to produce more melanin inside it and this increased melanin production eventually leads to skin tanning. So, it is always recommended to cover public body parts including hands, face, and foot with sunscreens while stepping out in sun.
There are a wide number of treatment options that you choose to treat tanned skin. Over the past few years, there has been an enormous increase in the demand for tanning treatments. The reason behind its increased popularity is its safe and effective nature. All these options are readily available at Dynamic clinic for your rescue. You can choose a suitable one to achieve rejuvenated, clear, and sunburn-free skin. Continue reading this article to find more about Best Tan removal Treatments in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
Who is the Candidate?
Tanning treatments in Dubai & Abu Dhabi are designed to make the skin tone lighter and even-toned. You are an ideal candidate for tan removal if you:
- Are not a pregnant or lactating lady.
- Are 18 years old or above.
- Want to get rid of Dark Spots on your face.
- Want to fix tanning problem.
- Along with tanning, you want to remove freckles, blemishes, and wrinkles from your face.
What are the Benefits?
Tan removal Dubai has tremendous benefits. A few of them are:
- Whitens and brightens the skin tone without any complication.
- Eliminates epidermal suntan before you know it.
- Non-surgical and minimally invasive procedures.
- Treats suntan, pigmentation, freckles, wrinkles, age, and sunspots.
- Reduces the risk of severe pigmentation caused due to harmful UV rays.
- Prevents skin from future Hyperpigmentation and darkening.
Tan removal Dubai is suitable for all skin types and tones. It makes the skin smooth, glowing, and brighter by treating all the wear and tear. The patient sees massive improvements in the skin tone after completing the treatment course. So, you are recommended to attend all the treatment sessions to obtain the desired outcome. While the results vary from person to person, you can expect them to last for years.
Before undergoing tan removal treatment, you have to use the following tips:
- At the appointment day, do not use any deodorant, moisturizer, cream, or makeup product on your skin.
- For flawless results, avoid drinking and smoking two weeks before the treatment.
- Do not use anti-inflammatory medications such as aspirin, ibuprofen, etc. a week prior to the treatment.
- Stop taking vitamin E supplements and beta-blockers before the treatment.
- Make sure you do not have any serious health problem.
Most popular tanning treatments in Dubai & Abu Dhabi are:
You can go for a Chemical Peel to reduce tanning caused due to the sun. It is an amazing, safe skin resurfacing treatment and can be done on all private and public body parts. The peel exfoliates the damaged layers of the skin and opens up the clear, flawless skin.
You can get rid of pigmentation, suntan, and freckles by Dermamelan in Dubai. Dermamelan is a good alternative because it provides outstanding and long-lasting outcomes in just a few sessions.
To cure tanning, you can undergo IPL Therapy. It uses intense pulsed light to target sunburned or tanned areas. IPL is less invasive and safer than a chemical peel and laser therapy.
The most effective tan removal treatment is Laser Treatment in Dubai. This treatment option utilized q-switched laser to even the skin tone. However, the results are splendid but recovery takes time. It is noteworthy that laser light not only treats tanning but combats aging signs as well. You should take all the recommended sessions to rescue yourself from tanning for a long time.
Important post-operative instructions of Tan Removal:
- Keep your skin hydrated and moisturized if you want to maintain the results for years.
- Do not pick, scratch the treatment site, as it can slow down the recovery process.
- Patients can utilize pain relievers and cold compressors to reduce pain, discomfort, and swelling.
- Avoid massaging the treatment site for two weeks after the treatment.
- Do not go out in the sun without applying sunblock on your face and arms.
Tan Removal Recovery:
Recovery time varies from patient to patient depending upon the method used. This aspect of tan removal will be thoroughly discussed in the initial consultation session.
Anybody seeking tanning treatment can visit us. We are offering Tan Removal Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi options at highly competitive rates.