Fluffier, More Bouncer, Radiant Breast Shape!
Is the form of your breasts sagging and asymmetric? Do you have a fear of looking undesirable? Do you want to reclaim your tense breasts? Then contact the Dynamic Clinic in Dubai. We provide the best Breast Silicone Implants.
A Breast Implant is a prosthesis used to define the value, shape, and aesthetic of a woman’s boobs. It’s mostly utilized in reconstructive boob jobs to restore natural boobs after a mastectomy, treat congenital disabilities and malformations, or to visually expand the bosoms. Saline and Silicone implants in Dubai are two primary breast implants used to deliver exceptional outcomes. Silicone implants come pre-filled with silicone gel, a thick, sticky fluid that resembles human fat in texture. Saline implants, on the other hand, are filled with sterile salt water.
Most people prefer having Silicone Implants as they are more reliable than Saline Implants. Learn more about Silicone Breast Implants in Dubai in the article below.
What are Silicone Implants?
Silicone Breast Implants is a polymeric material that appears in liquids, gels, and rubbers, often employed in implantable devices. When made into facial implant goods, they are solid substances that are also bendable and long-lasting. They are made in a variety of hardness levels.
The polymer gel is formed up of a chain of overlapping silicon and oxidant molecules, making it highly durable and non – flammable, plus moisture degradation. The gel’s viscosity, equal to that of human fat, and flexibility, or softness, is similar to that of human fat, and flexibility, or softness, are also comparable to is equal to that of human fat, and flexibility, or softness, are also close to of actual breast tissue.
Who can have Silicone Breast Implants?
If you are in excellent health, you may be a suitable candidate for Silicone Implants.
- Sagging, crooked, and flattened breasts.
- The person who wishes to increase the size of their breasts.
- One does not drink alcoholic beverages.
- One who does not use tobacco.
- Keep your expectations in check.
- Age-appropriate (18 and above).
Not an Appropriate Candidate
If you’re the following, you’re not a good candidate:
- Breast cancer or another type of breast disease.
- Unrealistic expectations are unrealistic.
What is the Cost of Silicone Breast Implant?
In Dubai, Silicone Breast Implants Cost, on average, starts from AED 20,000 (Roughly).
The cost is determined by several factors, including the treatment utilised. Furthermore, the silicone implants price depend upon:
- Surgeon Competency.
- The facility’s geographical location.
- Medical tests before implant surgery.
- Silicone implants size and shape.
- Operation room charges.
- Recovery room charges.
- Anaesthetic charges.
- Surgical method.
- Time slot.
- Medications prescribed.
Regrettably, the insurance companies do not cover or reimburse breast implants as it is considered an aesthetic surgical procedure. However, if it is recognised as a medical concern like breast implant after breast cancer, it may be covered by the healthcare insurance company. The insurance claim depends upon the clinic’s policy, so do consider checking in with the facility as well.
Note: it is advised to discuss the actual expense of the surgery and insurance-related concerns with our surgeon during the free consultation.
What are Silicone Implants Benefits and Risks?
Silicone breast implants have several advantages that make them natural for breast enlargement. Here are the benefits:
- Because of their overall composition, silicone breast implants resemble more realistic than saline breast implants.
- Silicone breast implants provide a natural appearance and sensation similar to biological breast tissue.
- Due to its structure, silicone breast implants are far less susceptible to ripple and wrinkles than saline breast implants.
- Silicone Implants is a minimal scar procedure.
- It develops a fluffier and firmer breast shape.
While there are numerous benefits to having silicone breast implants, some disadvantages are also considered. Here are the risks:
- Due to its content, silicone breast implants will directly necessitate incisions on the breast.
- These implants are considerably more expensive than saline breast implants.
- It’s the risk of getting ruptured and leaking more slowly than saline implants, rendering these issues more challenging to identify.
- It might cause mild infections or allergies.
- There are also concerns about dizziness after the implants.
In Case of Repture
When a silicone breast implant ruptures, the freed silicone tends to get contained in the fibrous tissue that grows around the implant, so you might not notice right away or ever.
Breast cancer, reproductive issues, or rheumatoid arthritis are caused by leaking silicone gel. Still, a ruptured silicone breast implant could result in breast pain, thickness, or alterations in the breast’s contour or shape.
What Outcomes Do Silicone Implants Have?
Silicone Implants in Dubai will provide you with your desired breast shape with minimal discomfort and assure far fewer complications. They help you regain your youthfulness by enhancing your breast size and firm. After a few weeks of recovery, individuals will return to work and enjoy life to the fullest.
Preparation begins before certain weeks of silicone breast implant surgery, and one should follow it to ensure a safe and positive procedure. It is necessary to:
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages (two weeks before).
- One should avoid smoking (two weeks before)
- Medications that thin the blood should be avoided (two weeks before).
- One should avoid herbal teas (two weeks before).
- Prepare the meal for the following week (one week early).
- Use antibacterial soap to wash your hair and clean your body (the night before).
- Nothing should be eaten or drunk (8 hours before).
- Get a good night’s rest.
- Make arrangements for someone to accompany you to and from the surgery.
- Make arrangements for someone to accompany you towards the facility for operation and pick you up afterwards.
Tests Required Before Silicone Implants Procedure in Dubai
Some testing may be needed depending on your physical condition. Below are some most-commonly performed tests before breast implant surgery in Dubai:
- CBC. This is a blood test that detects a wide range of disorders, such as infection, leukemia, anemia etc. it basically counts the cells that forms your blood
- Mammogram. Mammograms are generally needed to diagnose tumors that cannot be felt.
- Urinalysis. Some surgeons also check your glucose and bacterium levels prior to the implant surgery
Silicone Implants Procedure
The procedure is performed in a doctor’s office. The amount of time will be determined by the type of repairs being made. The steps are:
- An antibacterial solution is used to prepare the implant site.
- The region is numbed with a local anaesthetic.
- At the implantation site, a small incision is created.
- The surrounding tissue is slowly pulled to establish a pocket for the implants. Show a bag the implant, surrounding tissue is gradually removed.
- The implants are implanted and, if required, modified to match the correction’s criteria.
- Connecting the implants to the bones with titanium screws can help hold them in place.
- Stitches could also be used to keep the implant in place. After 5-7 days, they are removed.
Silicone Implants Shape and Size
The volume of breast implants is measured in “cc’s,” which stands for cubic centimetres. Every implant manufacturer offers a broad array of sizes, starting at roughly 100cc and progressing in 10 to 20cc increments up to 800cc or more and having so many alternatives helps us achieve highly exact breast enhancement size requirements, even though the fact that there is only roughly 1 Tablespoon every 15cc of implant filling.
Silicone implants have three primary shapes and sizes: classic bases, Round Bases, and Tear-Drop bases. The most opted one is round bases as it provides a more natural appearance.
Due to implantations, mild bruising and swelling may occur after the treatment. Bruising scars will fade away gradually and gradually during the healing process. In addition, following the directions, one must:
- Make sure you’re wearing a sports bra.
- Continue to take your pain medicine as directed.
- If your profession does not necessitate physical presence, stay at home for a week after surgery.
- One should avoid intense exercise.
- One must maintain a follow-up check.
It’s crucial to note there is no set healing time because each woman’s body is different. Although most surgeons acknowledge that full recovery takes approximately six weeks in general, women may remark that they feel good after about a week.
Before the treatment, the surgeon would verify the general health and provide you with a more precise time frame.
Silicone Implants Success Rate
98% of women who opted for silicone implantation with us have given positive feedback. These implants drastically change the breast shape, which most women call the sign of beauty. The women who opted for such implantation are delighted with our surgeon and staff’s quality services.
Are Silicone Breast Implants Safe Now?
For breast augmentation and reconstruction, silicone breast implants are deemed safe. These implants are still being studied for their effectiveness and safety. Remember that the surgeon might strongly advocate one form of breast implant above another. Several factors, such as your body shape or present breast size, may favour one form of implant over another.
Choose the Best Surgeon for Silicon Implants
It’s never simple to find the appropriate cosmetic surgeon. The surgeon you choose should ideally specialize in the area that closely matches your needs. In case of saline breast implants, choose the one who has a lot of experience in breast augmentation surgeries. At Dynamic clinic, we have some of the best surgeons for breast implants in Dubai. They were awarded this honour, after performing 1000+ astonishing complex and challenging yet successful aesthetic surgery treatments. They treat both adults and teenagers and ensure that all patients, regardless of age or gender, receive high-quality care. Indeed, they all believe that loving oneself is the best way to have a happy life.
Dynamic Clinic Dubai and Silicone Implants
Dynamic Clinic Dubai is a well-known aesthetic clinic that offers superior cosmetic and plastic surgery to residents of the United Arab Emirates. We can help you with your Silicone Breast Implant procedure with easy payment options. Our board-certified surgeons ensure that you receive high-quality services and achieve your goals. Not just that, our clinic’s location is near Jumeirah, Dubai, making it the most accessible breast implant facility.