- Although men and women tend to experience different age-related skin problems, peels work for both
- Peels differ widely in strengths. The three most common peels include superficial, medium, and deep
Keep the skin strong, healthy, and glowing for longer! Skin needs a tune-up from time to time. Chemical Peels in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment to get smooth skin. It utilizes toxic chemical solutions that polish up the skin texture. More precisely speaking, the solutions eradicate the surface layers of the skin that have become thinner with age.
A Brief History:
Peels have progressed and advanced considerably over the decades since they were initiated. Many years ago, they were utilized by ancient Egyptians that were conscious of their skin. In 1874, Ferdinand von Hebra, a famous dermatologist, used special peelings to help women treat pigmentation concerns such as freckles, Acne Scarring, Hyperpigmentation, melasma, blemishes, sun damage, and Addison’s disease. Peels usage really started to boost in the 1980s and researchers continued their scientific work. Their dedication and hard work resulted in more effective face peels.
Just so you know, Phenol peels have shown good efficacy for severe skin problems.
Will I see Results Immediately?
Many patients report seeing results in two to three months. However, it is important to note that more lasting results are achieved with multiple treatments spaced weeks apart.
How do you Qualify for Face Peels?
Answer these questions to see if you can GET CHEMICAL PEELS in Dubai:
- Is your skin very sensitive?
- Are you allergic to any medication?
- What are your chances of developing skin cancer?
- Do your skin makes you look older than you really are?
- Are you unhappy with the appearance of age-related skin flaws?
5 Smart Tips for Amazing Preparation:
Youthful, glowing skin is just a phone call away! Contact Dynamic clinic to schedule an appointment!
Remember, getting peels is fun but it is not without risks. You need to prep your skin properly with good skincare in advance. Here are 5 easy ways to prepare for your upcoming skin treatment:
- Consult with a specialist to discuss your skincare routines, medications, skin type, and allergies
- Confirm that the peel you select is a good match for your skin tone
- Excessive and unprotected sun exposure can cause further damage to your skin. So, avoid exposing the treatment site to UV rays for at least three months before
- Take a break from utilizing make-up products
- Be sure to drink plenty of water for 48 hours prior to your appointment
Face peeling is normally done in-office and takes about 20 – 25 minutes. Also, no general anesthesia is needed and it’s definitely a plus point.
At first, the practitioner numbs the area with local anesthetics to keep the patient as comfortable as possible throughout the treatment. Next, with the help of gauze, a chemical solution is applied to the problem site. Note that, during treatment, tingling can occur.
Dermatologist’s note: keep the skin moisturized all day and all night
In general, peels can be classified into three primary types:
- Deep peels – As the title indicates, these peels fully penetrate into the dermis, encouraging significant enhancement in the skin’s texture
- Medium peels – Target the epidermis and some parts of the dermis to enhance skin elasticity
- Superficial peels – Involve mild acids in order to carry out gentle exfoliation. They only penetrate the skin’s outer layer, the epidermis
How Long does Recovery take?
This largely depends on the type of peel you decide to go with. In general, with superficial facials, patients can return to work within a couple of hours. However, it might take a little longer for people to recover after deep peels.
For the first few days, you might notice redness, scabbing, and bruising on your skin. But it is important to note that the severity and prevalence of the side effects vary among patients. For example, side effects are more severe in patients with very sensitive skin.
Cost of Chemical Peels in Dubai:
In Dubai, peels can cost anywhere from AED 299 to AED 999 per session.
The cost can vary greatly between patients because it depends on many factors such as the location of the clinic, the skin flaws being treated and, the number of sessions required.
Individuals see visible signs of aging at 25 and that’s totally normal. While most people don’t care about skin health and radiance, some people prefer to stay young forever
Chemical Peels at Dynamic clinic is an FDA-approved treatment to treat skin concerns
Talk to a skin expert to see how many face peels you need to achieve desired results
TAKE THE FIRST STEP!
Ready to learn more about Chemical Peels in Dubai UAE, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Book your in-person consultation at Dynamic Skin Care Clinic. You can fill out the consultation form or give us a call at +971 588230420