Appearance matters a lot in today’s trendy social culture. Everyone wishes for beautiful and flawless skin. But we experience many issues and inflows in our skin’s appearance. Your facial epidermis is very sensitive because of many elements. It demands aid in orchestrating cellular renewal and revival. We have a wide range of non-invasive, skin-revitalizing procedures. Chemical exfoliations, also known as dermal peelings. It has grown in popularity among people dealing with epidermal issues. It includes age-related blemishes, acne issues, pores, and pigmentary irregularities. The treatment is also available in many categories. Chemical Peels In Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a more effective option. The treatment helps to achieve perfect and youthful skin. These also rejuvenate the skin, reduce flaws, and achieve a radiant complexion.
What are Superficial Chemical Peels?
It is a cosmetic procedure that attempts to improve the appearance of the skin. It will also treat any skin abnormalities and defects. They are classified according to the potency of the chemicals contained within. The outcomes are effective but not long-lasting. They differ depending on the type of peel. After the procedure, you will have smoother, fairer skin that is free of scars and wrinkles. Superficial Chemical peels In Dubai target the epidermis the skin’s outermost layer. The active components in these peels are alpha-hydroxy acids. It exfoliates the skin’s surface. While also boosting cell turnover and encouraging collagen formation.
Chemical peels use natural chemicals to promote cellular activity. It also increases collagen fibre formation. The treatment helps to achieve elasticity and firmness in the complexion. It provides smooth and fresh skin that is free of wrinkles and creases. The results vary from patient to patient. Because of differences in skin conditions, age, depth of treatment, and other factors. But these effects are minor at first but improve with sessions. The results are just temporary. After a while, the squinting lines will return. The depth of penetration and the strength of the peel influence the results.
Why Do We Need The Peeling Treatment?
Chemical peels In Dubai are a skin-resurfacing process. It helps treat a variety of skin disorders. It also helps to repair wrinkles, discolored skin, and scars. The treatment is available in a variety of forms. It aids in removing the top layer of your skin. That is effective in promoting the formation of new and healthy skin cells. They are also excellent at treating acne and dull, stressed skin. It can also help with skin issues, including hyperpigmentation and UV damage.
Who Needs Chemical Peels?
It is the best non-surgical skin rejuvenation option for men and women. If you’re sick of your acne scars and aging. Then a chemical peel treatment is what you need. It is a great treatment choice for everyone. Because it works on all skin types and tones. But the treatments do not work well on bulges, severe wrinkles, or drooping skin. A Chemical Peel Treatment is not effective for pregnant or breastfeeding women. The following are the suitable applicants for the treatment:
- Applicants with lighter skin tones.
- Candidates with wrinkles.
- If you wish to improve the appearance of your skin by removing imperfections.
- Applicants with acne scars.
- Applicants with other skin imperfections.
Types of Treatment:
The procedure is effective in treating a variety of skin problems. Depending on your skin condition, your dermatologist will choose the best treatment. The following are the types of treatment:
A mild (superficial) peel removes the skin’s outermost layer. It is useful for treating fine wrinkles and acne. The treatment is also effective for hyperpigmentation and dry skin. Depending on the outcomes you want. You must talk to an expert to check the frequency of the treatment.
This peel removes skin cells from the epidermis. It also removes parts of the skin’s upper-middle layer.The procedure helps to remove wrinkles, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation. For effective results, you must repeat the treatment sessions.
If you have deeper wrinkles or scars, then it is an effective option. It targets the dead skin cells and encourages the new cells. A deep peel is only available once. Because the procedure delivers effective outcomes.
How To Prepare For The Treatment?
The treatment is very effective if you select the best expert. You must adhere to your dermatologist’s advice both before and after. The following are the pre-procedure instructions for the treatment:
- Applicants must avoid heavy sun exposure.
- Applicants must stop taking Accutane before the treatment.
- You must use topical treatments according to the prescription.
- Candidates must avoid using other medications before the treatment.
- You must avoid other skincare and facial treatments.
How Does The Procedure Work?
It is a skin resurfacing procedure that helps remove contaminants from the skin. Chemical peel treatment is an outpatient technique. That employs a chemical solution. The doctor will clean your skin and put on goggles. If you are having a deep peel, the doctor will first numb the treatment area with a topical anesthetic. The treatment works in the following steps:
- The professional will examine your skin and recommend a treatment plan.
- It depends on the condition of your skin, your goals, and other considerations.
- The doctor will ask you to tie back your hair and wear eye goggles before the surgery.
- They will then cleanse your face to remove any extra oils from your skin.
- Then they will numb the target area.
- After numbing the area, they will apply the chemical solution to the treatment area.
- The expert will let the solution dry.
- After that, they will exfoliate the solution from the target area.
- It helps make your skin smooth by removing dead layers.
What Can You Expect After a Chemical Peel?
You must avoid heavy exertion for at least five hours after treatment. Because the procedure removes your skin’s top layer. It will be much more sensitive after the procedure. Patients must avoid sun exposure. When going outside, you must use sunscreen. The aftercare of the treatment is important for the results. The following are the post-procedure instructions for the treatments:
- You must avoid rubbing or scratching your skin after the treatment.
- Apply sunblock before venturing out.
- Keep your skin moisturized and hydrated.
- Apply the specified ointments to the skin.
- The applicant must avoid makeup after the treatment.
Benefits of Superficial Chemical Peels:
Superficial Chemical peels are a safe and effective approach. It helps revitalize your skin and overcome blemishes. The procedure brings out your natural shine. The treatment provides a variety of benefits. The following are the key benefits of the treatment:
- The non-surgical skin care procedure
- The treatment is quick, simple, and painless
- The immediate outcome is smooth, vibrant, and youthful-looking skin.
- Dead skin cell removal.
- Remove blocked pores and shrink their size.
- Remove facial wrinkles and fine lines.
- Encourage proper cellular growth.
- Increase collagen fiber production to achieve firmer-looking skin.
- Reduce blemishes, sunburn, brown spots, and acne scarring.
- Skin tone, clarity, color, and texture improvement.
- Reducing sun-induced discolouration and pigmentation.
- Increasing the hydration of the skin
- Exfoliation improves the effectiveness of skincare products.
- The procedure allows the ingredients to permeate deeper into the skin.
While a Chemical face peel is useful for your skin. But it can also have some negative side effects. Redness in the treatment area may persist for several months after the procedure. Swelling or scabbing may also occur for a few days following treatment. A cold compress can help to lessen oedema. There is also a low-danger treatment that produces bacterial, viral, or fungal infections.
Chemical Peel Dubai Price:
The Cost Of Chemical peels in Dubai is reasonable. It can range from AED 299 to AED 999 per session. But the cost of the treatment is not fixed because it depends on many factors. The following are the cost-influencing factors:
- The expertise of the expert.
- The location of the clinic.
- The severity of the treatment area.
- The selection of the procedure.
- The need for the treatment.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic In Dubai is a truth-worthy place. Because we provide a wide range of aesthetic skin rejuvenation procedures. We have experienced experts for the treatment. They will prescribe a personalized treatment plan. After determining your skin condition, laxity, and cosmetic goals. Fill out the form below and book a consultation.