Do you wish for skin that always looks younger, lifted and flawless? Like others, if you also don’t want to look older and you might have started internet surfing to find out some non-surgical face-lifting treatments. We provide a simple solution!
Liquid Facelift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a real game-changer and will help you in reshaping, contouring and lifting your facial features. It will also help you in restoring the lost volume of your face and improving the elasticity of your skin as well, to give you a beautiful, glowing and younger look.
The frustrating aging signs such as; dull skin, wrinkles, sagging skin, and fine lines would be no longer your concern.
If you want a younger look by permanently rejuvenating your facial skin and fading away from your aging signs with natural, safe and long-lasting results at an affordable price without suffering from the side effects, botched results and post-procedural complications, then you can consider Liquid Facelift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
If you want to undergo the Liquid Facelift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, then it’s important for you to check whether you are a good candidate for this treatment or not:
- If you have fine lines on your skin.
- If you are 18 years or older.
- If you have sunken or hallowed under-eye area.
- If you have flat cheeks and temples.
- If you have sunken cheeks.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of Liquid Facelift treatment.
- If you aren’t a lactating mother.
- If you have sunken jowls.
- If your face has an overall drooping, sagging or tired look.
- If you have wrinkles on your skin.
- If you have sunken lips.
- If you have frown lines and crow’s feet.
- If you aren’t pregnant.
- If you have deep folds or creases on your skin.
- If you are suffering from dark circles.
- If you don’t want to undergo any invasive facelift procedure to restore your younger and beautiful face.
- If you want to lift your jawline and jowl.
Liquid Facelift Before & After:
The Procedure of Liquid Facelift?
Following are the steps included in the procedure of Liquid Facelift:
- First of all, the physician will properly and carefully clean your treatment-required area.
- Then he will mark your treatment-required area, where the filler needs to be injected.
- The physician will administer the filler on the targeted marks into your treatment-required area.
- Ultimately, he will massage your treated area to ensure the filler gets evenly distributed.
The procedure of Liquid Facelift will be completed in almost 15 minutes. The number and amount of fillers vary from patient to patient and upon your requirements.
How much is for Liquid Facelift?
A liquid facelift is composed of dermal fillers and Botox injections, so prices are reported lower and therefore affordable. The average cost of a Liquid Facelift in Dubai ranges from AED 2000 to AED 10,000. This is a pretty specific range that fluctuates as per the number of injections you receive.
Schedule your consultation for precise cost estimates.
Grab A Free Consultation:
If you want a younger look by permanently rejuvenating your facial skin and fading away your aging signs with natural, safe and long-lasting results at an affordable price without suffering from the side effects, botched results and post-procedural complications, then you can consult the Dynamic Clinic to consider Liquid Facelift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.