Our mind tends to be peaceful only when our body is at ease. To help relax our body the first things that come to our mind is a massage. Are you also new to the term Massage Drainage at Home in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Don’t worry as you’re not alone. Let us help guide you about this amazing massage that helps relieve swelling from a person’s body, as well as improving several other functions. So what are you waiting for, when you can have the perfect relaxing, peaceful massage session in the comfort of your own home?
What Exactly is Massage Drainage?
This massage is also known by the name of lymphatic drainage massage. The lymphatic system of our body carries large vessels in our body and its main function is to improve the body’s lymphatic flow. This system also removes certain toxins and helps carry fluid throughout our body which is known as lymph. Often times when people get sick or do not have enough movement of the body this can lead to a condition known as lymphedema. This condition can develop excess fluid buildup in the body leading to major swelling. To overcome this problem the patients are recommended a drainage massage which helps reduce the swelling, as well as many other things.
Are You Suitable for Lymphatic Drainage Massage?
Before opting for this process candidates must be sure that they lie in the candidacy criteria. This treatment is usually recommended for people who suffer from the following conditions:
- Individuals who suffer from the condition of lymphedema.
- People who have to or have undergone cancer surgery.
- Individuals who suffer from excessive swelling or water retention due to some illness.
- If you are experiencing post-surgical swelling.
- People who suffer from sinuses, and have difficulty sleeping.
- If you’re suffering from skin conditions.
- Individuals who suffer from fibromyalgia, chronic venous sufficiency.
Having a Massage Drainage at Home in Dubai Service:
Enjoy comfort, and peace of mind while availing our lymphatic massage services within the comfort of your home. Thanks to our qualified nurses and doctor at our clinic, you can now avail the perfect relaxing treatment sessions within the comfort of your home. This is what happens when you book in-home massage therapy with us:
Consult Our Health Professionals:
If you’re new to being familiar with this treatment and want to learn more before booking a session. You can easily consult our professionals at our clinic. They will guide you through all the informational details, regarding this process.
Assessing Your Health:
The next step is to monitor the client’s health. This can also include checking their vitals, as well as assessing their medical history. Our clinic will review your medical profile to make sure that you are suitable for this procedure.
Reaching Your Doorstep:
Our professional nurses/masseuses reach your doorstep when you book an in-home lymphatic massage. Our team usually takes 30 to 40 minutes to reach your destination.
Ensuring Your Comfort:
Then our professional team makes sure that the client is laying down in a comfortable position at their comfort spot in their home.
Techniques And Methods:
Our professional massage therapist will then start using different massage techniques on different body areas that need this therapy. Our practitioner generally uses the techniques of light rhythmic pressure, long strokes, applying gentle pressure, and circular movements to help improve circulation, as well as the lymph present under our skin.
Follow Up And Instructions:
Our professional will inform you about all the instructions that you will have to follow to avoid lymph buildup. You might also have to attend follow-up sessions to make sure that you are doing well.
After a Massage Drainage at Home in Dubai:
You might have to follow certain guidelines after the procedure to make sure that you do not develop the swelling, or excessive fluid buildup again in your body:
- Lessen your caffeine intake.
- Try to drink more water.
- A healthy diet is very important.
- People must avoid drinking alcohol during this period.
- Use the dry brushing technique often as it helps stimulate the lymphatic system of the body.
How is Massage Drainage at Home in Dubai Beneficial?
The at-home massage therapy is very beneficial. Some of the main benefits it offers are:
- Helps reduce swelling as well as inflammation in different areas of the body.
- Enhances the lymphatics system circulation.
- Helps improve the lymph.
- It can help relieve your tiredness, congestion, and swelling.
- This process helps with treating edema and water retention.
- It also improves the improved system.
- It helps activates the lymphatic vessels in the body.
Cost of Massage Drainage at Home in Dubai:
Our doctors will inform you about the final cost details after having a brief consultation with you. The cost may be influenced by different factors. These factors usually are:
- The number of sessions a client requires.
- The distance of your residence from the clinic.
- The expertise of the nurse.
Reduce Your Swelling and Rejuvenate Your Body!
With Dynamic Clinic Dubai, you can now get the perfect relaxing treatment in the comfort of your own home. You can easily book a free consultation with our expert doctors, and nurses at our clinic. Our healthcare providers will guide you further regarding the Massage Drainage at Home in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.