If you want to improve the appearance of skin you can consider Glycolic acid treatment. Peels are applied to the skin to remove damaged skin cells.
Aim of the Treatment:
Glycolic Acid Peel in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah work by exfoliating the skin that eventually peels off. The peels penetrate the deeper layers of the skin and reveal fresher and healthier skin. It can be used to treat acne and also produces effective results of dark spot reduction. The treatment is safe and FDA approved and no downtime is associated with the procedure. Common treatment areas are face, neck, and hands.
To obtain wonderful results of the treatment multiple sessions are required. The treatment produces better results when Glycolic acid is combined with trichloroacetic acid. It regenerates a skin that is smoother, firmer and more attractive. It also reduces the appearance of acne scars in just a few sessions.
Both men and women can get benefit from the treatment. It penetrates deeply in the skin and reveals brighter, fresher and smoother skin.
Few benefits of Glycolic acid treatment are as follow:
- Minimally invasive in nature.
- Very little to no downtime.
- No risk of infection or scarring.
- It stimulates natural collagen production.
- Delivers wonderful results to the sufferers in just a few sessions.
- It diminishes the appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles.
There is certain candidacy criteria that a patient has to fulfill. You are a perfect candidate for Glycolic Peel treatment in Dubai, if:
- You are looking for non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment.
- People with fair skin tone are better candidates for the treatment.
- You have acne, wrinkles, acne scars, and stretch marks.
- You have dark patches caused due to pregnancy.
- Saggy skin does not respond well to the treatment.
- You are mentally prepared and you have realistic expectations about the results.
Initial consultation with the doctor is required in order to determine the right treatment option for you. There are some pre-procedural instructions that a patient has to follow before undergoing the procedure:
- Avoid using products containing retinoids 2 to 3 weeks prior to the treatment.
- Take all the prescribed medications as per the instructions of the doctor.
- Stop smoking and drinking 2 weeks before the treatment.
- Inform the skincare specialist about your medical history.
- Avoid direct and prolonged sun exposure 48 hours prior to the treatment.
Glycolic Peel treatment is a light Chemical Peel Treatment therefore it does not cause any harm to the skin. The procedure may be repeated at one to four-week intervals until you obtain the desired results. Glycolic acid is a powerful exfoliant, it removes dead skin cells and debris. The peel penetrates deeply in the skin to eliminate lipids that hold dead skin cells together.
The procedure is quick and simple and no downtime is associated with it. During the treatment, a topical anesthetic may be used in order to minimize the discomfort and pain. A chemical solution is applied to the treatment site by utilizing a brush or cotton brush. In the end, the doctor will use a neutralizing solution to remove the chemical solution from the treated skin.
Some important post-procedural instructions of the Glycolic Peel Treatment are:
- Avoid tanning for at least 2 weeks after the treatment.
- Do not smoke for some days following the treatment.
- Apply all the recommended topical medications on time.
- Avoid strenuous exercises and limit physical activities for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
The treatment has some side-effects such as skin discomfort and irritation, swelling, stinging, skin discoloration, etc. Immediately after the treatment, you will experience burning sensation but don’t worry it lasts about 10 to 15 minutes. The candidate is allowed to resume normal activities immediately after getting the treatment.
Cost of Glycolic Peel:
The cost varies from individual to individual depending upon the type of results the patient is expecting from the Glycolic Peel Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Some other cost factors are:
- Size of the treatment area.
- The expertise of the skin care specialist.
- The geographical location of the clinic.
Book a Free Appointment!
Before selecting the treatment, it is important for you to meet our expert. He will help you decide the right treatment option for you. We are here to answer all your queries so book your appointment now by filling in the consultation form.