For People who are Severely Obese, Laparoscopic Weight Loss Surgery is the best Option!
Obesity is not only a cosmetic issue, but can also cause many life-threatening diseases such as diabetes, kidney failure, depression, and joint conditions. In addition, it can also affect your self-esteem.
Laparoscopic Weight loss surgery is one of the top performed plastic surgery procedures and with a good reason. It can safely and permanently restrict food intake and decrease the absorption of calories and fat. As the name suggests, bariatric surgeons usually perform it using a specialized laparoscope. They view the stomach and inner organs through it and make the desired changes.
How is Laparoscopic Weight Loss Surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi done? What kinds of results does it give? How to find the right bariatric surgeon? What to expect? Learn everything in this brochure.
Causes of Obesity:
Obesity can be inherited. Genes can play an important role in the development of this fatal condition. Other possible causes include:
- Eating too much.
- Moving less.
- Unhealthy diet.
Who is it for?
People with morbid obesity are the right candidates. But they should be in good general health and have approximately 100 pounds above the ideal weight to get the desired results.
Note: Ladies who are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant in the future may not be right for this procedure
Laparoscopic surgery offers a permanent solution for obese people. But achieving desired weight loss results is an art as much as it is science. Dr. Abdul Majeed uses advanced techniques for preserving the ethnic identity while providing new body curves and definition.
You can lose 80 to 90 percent of your excess weight with laparoscopic surgery. However, it is essential to lead a healthy lifestyle to maintain these results throughout your life.
Types of Laparoscopic Surgeries:
There are many laparoscopic surgeries devised in the past few years. The three most popular procedures include:
- Five to six small incisions are created in the abdomen and a camera with a rod attached is administered.
- A band is then wrapped around the top of the stomach to make it smaller.
- The surgeon creates five to six small incisions in the abdomen and inserts the laparoscope through one of them.
- He then staples the top of the stomach and divides it into two parts. The new stomach is also referred to as a mini-pouch.
- The intestine is then attached to the new stomach. This restricts the amount of food you can eat and decreases the absorption of fat and calories.
Among all the bariatric surgeries, it is the highly invasive one. Let’s see how it works
- Like other Bariatric Surgeries, incisions are made and a laparoscope is inserted.
- With sleeve gastrostomy and gastric bypass technique, the stomach is made smaller, allowing less amount of food to be absorbed.
Cost of Laparoscopic Dubai:
Average Laparoscopic Weight Loss Surgery Cost in Dubai ranges from AED 15,000 to AED 40,000 based on the level of expertise of the doctor, the complexity of the procedure, and the reputation of the clinic.
Weightless surgery performed laparoscopically involves a shorter recovery time. In general, patients can get back to normal activities after four to five weeks.
In the initial days, you can expect to experience bleeding, swelling, pain, and dizziness. Avoid strenuous activities and eat less than you used to
- Offers long-term weight reduction.
- Allows remission of diabetes 2.
- Decreases person’s risk of heart diseases, strokes, and depression.
- Treats sleep apnea, joint pain, and other obesity-related health conditions.
- Enhances fertility that also reduces a women’s risk of miscarriage.
Why Choose us:
There are more chances of the long-term success of laparoscopic surgeries if the surgeon works with a team comprising dietitians, nutritionists, and psychologists.
At Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic, we see approximately 26,000 outpatients and 12,000 inpatients each year. This ensures that you will receive quality care as well. It should also be noted that our team treats the most complex aesthetic and health problems, including obesity so if you are looking for a clinic for Weight Loss Surgery, Dynamic Clinic will be the best choice.
Consult a Best Laparoscopic Surgeon Dubai:
Book a Free Appointment
Our doctors will tell you more about Best Laparoscopic Surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi at the initial appointment. Please fill out the short contact form or give us a call to get in touch with us.