Thousands of patients around the world have their success stories about Waist sculpting surgery. This successful track record has made this surgery famous and more demanding.
So anyone who is bothered by the chubby waist or simply wants to discard excess fat in the waistline can have this surgery. However, final decisions are given only after the initial consultation. Continue ahead for the details.
What are the Goals?
Following are the aims of Waist Sculpting Surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi:
- It will help you in removing the excess fat and skin from your waist.
- It will help you in tightening the underlying connective tissues to make your waist look slimmer.
- It will help you in tightening the skin of your waist to give an appearance of a thinner waist.
- It will help you in reducing the size of your body’s midsection, to give your body an “hour-glass” like shape.
Every woman dreams to have a slim waist because the slim waist is not only considered attractive, but it’s also a major health indicator. If you have a chubby waist and want to easily and permanently sculpt it, then you can consider Waist Sculpting Surgery.
Following are the perfect candidates for Waist Sculpting Treatment:
- If you have excessive fat or skin around your waist.
- If you have had a dramatic or intense weight loss leaving you with an expanded or stretched tummy.
- If your skin is flexible and thick.
- If you aren’t a chain smoker.
- If you don’t drink alcoholic beverages.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of Waist Sculpting Surgery.
- If you are mentally and physically healthy.
Pre-Operative Care Directions:
Before undergoing the Waist Sculpting Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these pre-operative care directions:
- You will have to get the prescribed lab tests done, before undergoing the Waist Sculpting Surgery.
- You will have to stop smoking for at least 6 weeks, before undergoing the surgery.
- You will have to take the recommended medicines regularly in advance, according to the instructions of the surgeon.
- You will have to discontinue the use of anti- inflammatory tablets, herbal supplements, aspirin and blood thinning pills for at least 2 weeks, before undergoing the Waist Sculpting Surgery.
- You will have to make required changes in your diet by properly following the recommended diet plan.
Post-Operative Care Directions:
After undergoing the Waist Sculpting Surgery the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these Post-Operative Care Directions:
- You will have to take the recommended medicines regularly according to the instructions of the surgeon, to get some relief from pain and discomfort.
- You will have to limit your physical activities by avoiding workouts and vigorous tasks, after undergoing the Waist Sculpting Surgery.
- You will have to take good care of your incision sites.
- You will have to wear a compression garment for the recommended time period, after undergoing the Waist Sculpting Surgery.
Results of Waist Sculpting:
Treatment Options are there?
Following are the 03 treatment options, to perform the treatment:
- Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction
- Laser-assisted Liposuction
1. Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction:
During the procedure of ultrasound-assisted liposuction, the surgeon will use the ultrasound waves instead of laser beams. Ultrasound waves will liquefy your excessive waist fat so that, it would be easy to remove it.
During the procedure of liposuction, the surgeon will use a cannula to remove your underlying fat deposits from your waist. He will perform the liposuction procedure under the administration of local anesthesia.
3. Laser-assisted Liposuction:
During the procedure of laser-assisted liposuction, the surgeon will first break down your excessive waist fat, before removing it. He will use a specialized device that will throw laser beams at your underlying fat deposits in your waist. It will help your extra waist fat to melt and then the surgeon will remove it with the help of cannula.
Benefits of Waist Sculpting Surgery?
Following are the various benefits of undergoing this treatment:
- It will make the shape of your waist more desirable and gorgeous.
- It’s a completely safe procedure and doesn’t cause side effects, skin allergies or post-procedural complications.
- You will be able to have an ideal body silhouette.
- It will make your personality more attractive and beautiful.
- It has long lasting and natural results.
- Your confidence and self-esteem level will also boost up.
- You will be able to have a slimmer waist.
- You will be able to permanently get rid of your excessive fat from your waist.
- You will be able to have more smooth and taut look of your waist.
- The procedure of Waist Sculpting Surgery is totally painless.
Waist Sculpting Cost:
Dynamic clinic doctors use various liposuction techniques to sculpt the waist in a toned shape. In Dubai, the average cost of Waist sculpting typically ranges from AED 6000 to AED 8000. Based on the amount of fat removed and availed sessions, this figure might fluctuate.
If you have a chubby waist and want to permanently get rid of your excessive fat from your waist at an affordable cost without suffering from botched results, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Clinic to consider the Waist Sculpting Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.