It is a semi-permanent tattoo technique designed to give the illusion of natural eyebrows. Women are getting this treatment to get fuller and perfectly shaped eyebrows. The results are so natural that no one would be able to know that they are not natural. Super-facial hair strokes are used and placed under the top layer of the skin. It works by implanting color pigment beneath the surface of the skin by using a specialized hand tool to produce the appearance of the real hair of eyebrows.
You can get this treatment if you have completely lost your eyebrows or if they are thin. Microblading in Dubai & Abu Dhabi adds fullness to the brows but the results do not last longer than 2-4 years. Another downside of the procedure is that the brows become fade grey after some time. If you are looking for a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure for getting better brows than micro-blading is a perfect option for you
Benefits and Results:
Results of Microblading are natural but require touch-ups to keep the brows look their best. There are many women out there who are getting benefits from the treatment. Some noteworthy benefits of Microblading are listed below:
- A painless procedure that has no downtime or recovery time.
- You can get well-shaped eyebrows without undergoing the knife.
- No risk of complications.
- Natural-looking results.
Before undergoing Microblading, you have to check whether you are an ideal candidate or not. You can consider Microblading in Dubai & Abu Dhabi if you:
- Want to reshape or remodel your brows.
- Want to increase the density of your brows.
- Have lost some hair of your brows due to an accident or burn.
- Are mentally fit and have realistic expectations about the outcomes.
- Do not have thick or big brows.
- Your eyebrows are shedding because of age, genetics or stress.
You are advised to have a brief consultation with the service provider before undergoing the procedure. Some pre-operation instructions of Microblading are listed below:
- Avoid alcohol, ibuprofen, aspirin and vitamin E for at least 48 hours prior to the treatment.
- Avoid wearing makeup on the day of the treatment.
- You have to decide what type of changes you want in your eyebrows.
- Wear comfortable clothes when you are getting the treatment.
- Avoid threading, waxing, or tweezing your eyebrows a week prior to the Picosure Procedure.
- Inform the doctor about the results you are expecting from the treatment.
The procedure of this semi-permanent makeup treatment is similar to traditional tattooing. You can get a wonderful appearance of your brows or eyelashes in just one go. During microblading, a specialized pen with 7 to 16 needles is utilized to perform the procedure. In order to avoid the pain and discomfort of the procedure, the physician will apply the topical cream on the site that needs treatment. The technician starts the procedure by using an eyebrow pencil to draw the outline of your desired eyebrows. Special pigments are placed under the top layer of the skin that results in the illusion of thick brows.
The procedure is simple but it has to be done by a trained and experienced technician. Usually, 30 to 45 minutes are enough to deliver wonderful results however, the time may vary depending upon the changes you want to get from the treatment and on the size of the treatment area.
After Microblading Treatment, take proper care of the treatment site. Following is the list of some common aftercare instructions that most of the technicians give:
- Avoid wearing makeup until the area is completely healed.
- Do not itch the eyebrow area for at least 48 hours after the procedure.
- Apply the recommended balm as per the instructions of the technician.
Once the Eyebrows Tattoo Removal are completely healed you are allowed to continue tweezing, threading or waxing. There will be slight swelling and tenderness in the treated site but it is temporary and disappears within 3 to 4 hours. You are advised to attend several touch up sessions approximately 3-6 weeks apart to achieve the desired color and density of the brows. The patient is allowed to resume social activities immediately after the procedure.
The results of the Microblading in Dubai & Abu Dhabi last for one to two years. Some maintenance sessions will be required to sustain the color and density of the brows. We ensure you will be happy with the results of microblading.
Book a free Appointment!
If you want to know more about the things related to the procedure, visit our Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic to meet our expert. Fill in the form or call us directly to book your appointment.