The daily hectic lives make it difficult for individuals to take time out for themselves. It is very important to have a relaxing, satisfying day for pampering yourself. Working tirelessly for several hours a day can make our muscles and bodies stiff, and people feel exhausted because of this. There are many different spa treatments one can get to make their stiff muscles relax. But what’s better than getting a Hot Stone Massage in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Getting the perfect relaxing Swedish massage session at the ease of your favorite spot at home is a dream come true for many.
In-Home Hot Stone Massage in Dubai:
Every individual should treat themselves with pampering sessions now and then to make themselves relaxed and get rid of exhaustion and fatigue. This famous massage therapy utilizes hot stones to help ease stiff muscles and relieve pain and exhaustion from a person’s body. This therapy uses smooth, basalt stones that are flat in shape and are made up of volcanic rocks. This treatment is also known by the name river rock massage and lava stone massage.
Body Parts Relaxed with this Therapy:
Hot Stone Massage in Dubai uses warm basalt pebbles of a specific temperature to relax certain different body parts. These usually are:
- The side of our spine.
- The face area.
- Hands and feet.
- Chest and stomach.
Reasons to Avail of the Swedish Stones Massage:
This procedure can help ease several different body parts. So people who suffer from the following things should avail of this in-home service:
- It is good to undergo this therapy if you suffer from anxiety
- Individuals who have extreme fatigue and exhaustion.
- People going through a depression phase.
- Having low back pains, and muscle spasms.
- If insomnia has become a problem for you then consider this therapy.
Which Individuals Should Not Avail the Swedish Massage?
While this session may be beneficial for many, some people should avoid getting Hot Stone Massage in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Such as people who suffer from the following things:
- Heart diseases.
- Individuals who have undergone a surgical operation.
- Diabetic patients.
- Epilepsy patients.
- Individuals who suffer from certain skin conditions.
Preparing for the Hot Stone Therapy:
Here are certain preparations that you should follow before the process:
- Drink plenty of water before the process to make yourself hydrated.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes.
- Try to eat a light meal.
- Choose the most comfortable spot in your home for the process.
How is River Rock/Hot Stone Therapy Performed at Home?
At Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic, you can book a perfect pampering session at the ease of your home. Here is what happens during the session:
- After booking an appointment with us. Our professional masseuse reaches your doorstep within 30-to-40 minutes.
- The professional expert will begin the process by heating the stones. For heating purposes, the stones are kept at a moderately hot temperature in water. And for this purpose, the specialist uses a device called a slow cooker.
- The stones are not too hot but are of a warm, moderate temperature.
- The specialist applies oil to the patient’s body and then places Hot Massage Stone on the problem areas.
- Then the masseuse uses several different techniques to gently massage the different areas of the body. These techniques can be long strokes, circular movements, patting, and tapping techniques.
- If you experience that the basalt rocks are too hot, or if the pressure is too much, you can immediately inform the specialist.
Positive Impacts of Hot Stone Massage in Dubai:
This process has several different benefits. Some of the main benefits are:
- Reduces your stress, and anxiety.
- Treats your muscle tension and pain.
- It is very good for people who suffer from insomnia.
- Can help reduce autoimmune diseases.
- Certain research studies have shown that it can also help decrease the symptoms of cancer.
- Enhances blood circulation, and reduces muscle stiffness.
- It also removes toxins from the surface of the body.
- Increases joint flexibility.
How Long is a Hot Stone Massage in Dubai Session?
This technique last for about 30 to 60 minutes. You can also book longer sessions if you want to address more body areas.
What is the Temperature of the Stones?
The water temperature at which these stones are kept should range between 110 F° to 130 F.
Is it Safe to Get Hot Stone Massage in Dubai While Pregnant?
It is usually not allowed for pregnant women to undergo this process. However, if one wants to get this treatment one should first consult a doctor. And should get the treatment done by a professionally trained specialist.
How Long Does the Effect Last?
The results may last for two to three weeks. However, if you feel exhausted after that, you can book another session to help ease your pain and muscles.
The Number of Stones Used During Swedish Massage:
The treatment uses about 30 to 40 stones for the whole procedure.
Book a Pampering Session!
Treat yourself to a good self-care day by booking a Hot Stone Massage in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah with us. You can book a free consultation with our professional experts.