Are you troubled by having less hair in your eyebrows? Do you want an instant filling and are tired of using brow pencils again and again then eyebrow hair transplant treatment is now raging in our clinic and among eight in 10 candidates come to our practice daily just for getting their brows hair transplanted. The Eyebrow Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a new cosmetic procedure whose technique is very closely related to the regular hair transplant and the results are probably sufficient enough to amaze you.
What are Eyebrow Hair Transplants?
An eyebrow hair transplant is just as similar to the conventional hair transplant treatment. The only difference that exists in Iran here is that the follicles or the hair that are extracted from the donor site are not implanted into the scalp but rather brown area of the forehead.
What are the Reasons for Faded or lack of Eyebrows?
If you have good healthy eyebrows then you are lucky however certain causes to lead a person to having less or insufficient hair in their eyebrows following can be some of the prime reasons:
- Inadequate vitamins in the body
- genetically faded eyebrows
- loss of hair from the eyebrows after any traumatic accident
- Hair loss from the eyebrows after or during cancer treatment
- Alopecia Areata Issues.
Here’s what you will see in the results:
- New hair will start to grow in the brows from the transplanted site which will eventually grow stronger and more thicker over time.
- They will look healthier and a lot more well done than the other brow maintaining treatments.
Benefits of Eyebrow Hair Transplant?
- Lusciously thick and healthy eyebrows
- Perfect outline and shape of the brows
- streamlined and well contoured brows
- a younger looking appearance
- profound and commendable attractive features
- and eye-catching look
- dutiful and youthful appearance that complements the entire face
- save time and also helps getting rid of the complicated makeup techniques
The preoperative instructions of eyebrow hair transplant is very similar to the conventional hair transplant method. The surgeon will suggest you to stop taking any kind of blood thinners such as aspirin or heparin or warfarin.
On the other hand it is important that you should refrain from using any kind of chemicals on your eyebrows before visiting the clinic because it may cause some alterations or hinder the treatment.
Procedure of Eyebrow Hair Transplant Done?
our clinic follows the following procedure for Eyebrow Hair Transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah:
Before the treatment procedures start the surgeon will ask you to show reports and screen tests that validate you devoid of any diseases of Hair Loss or allergic reactions.
Numbness of the target site:
The surgeon will introduce a local anesthetic agent into the brows to prevent pain while working. This is preferably lidocaine in general practices.
Extraction of Hair Units:
The hair units or follicles are extracted from various sites that have plenty of hair such as the hands, scalp, legs etc. This can be felt painful once you recover from the effect of anesthesia. You can take pain killers for it.
Plantation of Hair Units:
This is the most crucial part of the eyebrows hair transplant in Dubai. The surgeon precisely places each and every single hair unit into the brow areas. The specialist ensures that there is proper bleeding control.
In the last stage of the treatment, specialists will ensure that whether the follicular units are correctly placed, are the follicular units sufficient or more are needed to add. How neat and proper is the brow contour etc.
Post Operative instructions after brow transplant?
- Do not run your brows harshly
- Avoid scratching and touching the brows
- Take painkillers regularly if you feel
- Do not cover your forehead with anything
- Avoid using brow pencils or any other makeup product in the early days of the treatment.
Cost of Eyebrow Hair Transplant Dubai?
Cost of Eyebrow hair transplant in Dubai ranges from AED to AED. However the cost of the transplant depends upon the number of follicular units extraction.
Do Eyebrow Hair Transplants need Multiple Sessions?
You Normally do not need a retreatment after the Eyebrow Hair Transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. However if you find the thickness of your brows is less and you want to add more hair to it then you are good to go for another session of eyebrows hair transplant.
The Final Verdict:
Enhance your facial profile by choosing cosmetic procedures like Hair Transplant Procedure. It is one of the easiest ways you can achieve a brow shape with the correct proportion and hair.