Thinning hair or bald spots on the scalp can be very embarrassing for some people. Hair loss is becoming very common all around the globe because it can be caused because of a wide number of reasons. Common causes of hair loss include genetics, diet, medications, hormonal changes, etc. Hair loss affects self-confidence and the overall image of the individual.
Besides dealing with your cosmetic concerns we are here to help you rid of your hair-related problems. There are a lot of men out there who are very self-conscious about their hair.
Before undergoing the procedure you need to know every detail of the procedure including its benefits, results, recovery, cost, etc
Aim of the Treatment:
There are several treatments available to overcome hair loss and a hair transplant is one of them. It is a revolutionary hair restoration treatment that is benefitting both men and women suffering from hair thinning or baldness. The healthy follicles of the scalp are utilized in such a way that they become genetically resistant to baldness or hair thinning in the future. Male Hair transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi aims to restore hair growth to those part of the scalp that has limited or no hair.
Usually, the donor site in Male hair transplant is the sides and back of the scalp. Hair follicles are extracted from the donor site and inserted in the bald or thinning areas of the scalp.
The surgery provides uncountable benefits to the patient, a few of which are listed below:
- Restores hair to thinning or bald areas of the head.
- The transplanted hair follicle will not be susceptible to future hair loss.
- Not much longer recovery time.
- If FUE is used, no risk of long scars.
- Delivers long-term results to the sufferers of hair loss.
- Results are so natural and realistic that no one will ever know that you have undergone any treatment.
- Less downtime and very little discomfort.
- It can improve your confidence and enhance your appearance.
You can consider Male hair transplant surgery in Sharjah if you are looking for a permanent solution for thin and bald areas of the scalp. However, hair loss due to alopecia cannot be treated because the donor site is not capable to deliver sufficient and healthy hair follicles.
Not every male is a good candidate for surgery. Ideal candidates are those,
- Who is experiencing pattern baldness?
- Who has lost their hair due to accidental injuries or burns?
- Who have wavy hair and lose scalp.
- Who are non-smokers?
- Who wants to have a fuller and thicker head of hair permanently?
To obtain the best results of the treatment, here is a list of instructions that you have to follow prior to the transplant surgery:
- Quit smoking and discontinue alcohol intake at least two weeks prior to surgery.
- Avoid taking blood thinner containing aspirin and ibuprofen at least a week before the treatment.
- Fill out all your prescriptions and get all your tests done in advance.
The procedure is complex and can take several hours its complete. The surgeon has to be very careful while performing the procedure so prior to the treatment make sure he is qualified and skilled. The surgeon will choose one of these two techniques to carry out the transplant:
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE).
- Follicular unit transplantation (FUT).
In FUT, the surgeon removes a strip of donor skin, from which the follicles are extracted
In FUE, follicles are extracted from bald-resistant donor areas and are transplanted in the recipient site (bald and thin areas)
The following steps are performed in Male hair transplant surgery in Dubai:
- Before starting the procedure, the donor area is completely shaved.
- Local anesthesia is administered to the donor site to avoid pain and discomfort.
- By utilizing, FUT or FUE follicles are extracted and grafts of the desired size are prepared.
- After grafts preparation, local anesthesia is administered to the recipient site.
- Tiny incisions are made in the recipient sites and grafts are carefully inserted into them.
After undergoing the surgery it is essential for you to carefully follow post-operation guidelines given by your surgeon. It would reduce the risk of serious complications and help you get the best possible results from the treatment.
- Keep your head elevated at a proper angle at night for 48 hours after the treatment.
- Use cold compressors to reduce the severity of pain, swelling, and bruising.
- Do not drink alcohol and avoid cigarettes until you are out of your recovery phase.
- For better healing, take all the prescribed medications on time.
- Avoid scratching or pricking the scalp to keep it safe from infection and permanent scarring.
- Avoid strenuous exercises for 3 to 4 weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid tanning and sunbathing for 7-10 days.
It produces natural-looking results because the patient’s own hairs are used for covering up the bald and thinning areas of the scalp. For long-term results, the patient has to take multiple sessions. About 10 to 90 percent of transplanted hair can grow back again, the results vary from individual to individual. You will see the final results nine months after the final procedure.
Just like other hairs on your scalp, the transplanted hair may fall out but don’t worry, as it is part of a natural hair growth cycle. The new hair will grow from the same follicle and would look as natural as the one you have lost. Swelling, bruising, and sabs may appear on the scalp after the treatment but they will completely disappear within a week. Most of the patients are allowed to return to work after 10 days of the procedure.
Cost of Men’s Hair Transplant:
The cost of male Hair Transplantation surgery in Dubai is not fixed. It varies significantly from person to person, depending upon a number of factors including,
- Technique used.
- A total number of grafts for obtaining desired results.
- Experience and expertise of the surgeon.
- The geographic location of the provider.
- Size of the treatment area.
Book a Free Appointment:
For further information about Male hair transplants in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah you can contact us via the contact details provided to you.