What Is a Vector Facelift?
As we age, our body becomes less elastic and the volume in our face begins to shift or decrease. This causes our skin to sag and fine lines and wrinkles to appear more clearly. This might make us look less appealing and dull, affecting our self-esteem and social life.
Fortunately, a vector facelift in Dubai is your perfect solution. The treatment not only eliminates these issues and improves your look but does it in a way that enhances your natural beauty.
The vector facelift is an anti-aging treatment that uses a single or a combination of non-invasive and minimally invasive face-lift techniques to treat different parts of the face. Among these techniques, the most popular are thread lift and cosmetic injectables such as dermal fillers and botox injections.
The treatment is uniquely tailored for each individual according to their skin and needs. The treatment is individually tailored to the skin and needs of each individual.
What are the Treatment’s Outcomes?
Once the treatment is complete, you will witness an instant difference in your face. The real results of the treatment may take 15 days up to a few months to show up depending on your body’s healing process. In the end, your skin will appear firmer, rejuvenated, and lifted. The appearance of wrinkles and fine lines will also be reduced, resulting in a much youthful and contoured-looking appearance.
Why Get a Vector Facelift Treatment?
The vector facelift in Dubai has a variety of benefits, including
- It is a non-surgical treatment and involves no downtime.
- It is a pain-free treatment.
- It promotes collagen and elastin production in the skin.
- The results are long-lasting and natural looking.
- Signs of aging are dramatically reduced.
- The treatment is individually customized.
- The procedures last for a short time.
- The effects are instantly noticeable after treatment.
Are You Suitable for The Treatment?
You are a suitable candidate for a vector facelift procedure if you meet the following criteria:
- You are in good health and don’t suffer from any skin conditions.
- You are not expecting or nursing.
- You are developing saggy skin.
- You have prevalent signs of aging.
- Your face has a strong bone structure.
- You are 30 or older.
How Does the Treatment Work?
A vector is a direction in which force is exerted. The facelift has to be tightened up in the right vector for natural-looking results. In the case of thread-lift, the dissolvable threads latch onto the tissue beneath the skin and are used to lift up and tighten the skin whilst simultaneously boosting collagen production and tissue revitalization over time.
On the other hand, dermal fillers are injected in multiple areas of the face to restore lost volume into the skin and provide a natural lifting effect. The hyaluronic acid contained in the injections activates the skin’s collagen production and rejuvenates it in the process. Similarly, botox injections help to smoothen out the wrinkles and fine lines on the neck and face.
How Can You Prepare For The Procedure?
There are a few preparatory measures that are necessary before getting the procedure:
- You must be free of smoking for at least a month before the day of treatment.
- You should not be on any blood thinning medication.
- You should be off caffeine and alcohol a week before the treatment.
- Your face must be clean of all products on the day of treatment.
How is The Treatment Performed?
The treatments are performed in the following steps.
The steps of thread-lift treatment in Dubai can vary a little depending on your surgeon but the following steps are typically observed:
- Once the face is disinfected, and the vectors are marked, local anesthesia is administered into the skin down each vector line slowly, opening space for the cannula in the process.
- A specialized cannula holding the thread is inserted into the skin in a gradual and careful manner along the marked lines.
- Anchoring the thread in place, the surgeon pulls the cannula outwards whilst applying gentle pressure in an upward motion onto the skin.
- The procedure is finished with the remainder thread being cut off in a way that there is no thread hanging out.
It comprises of the following steps:
- Once a topical anesthetic is administered onto the skin, the surgeon starts by marking the injection points.
- Dermal fillers are then injected into those points from different directions to tighten and lift the tissue underneath the skin.
- Following that, a muscle relaxant procedure using dermal fillers and neurotoxins is performed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
What are the Post-Treatment Care and Guidelines?
The surgeon makes sure everything is in order and goes over the aftercare guidelines with the patient before they are free to go. A couple of these guidelines are:
- Avoid using creams and toners on your face for at least 24 hours.
- Do not apply makeup to your treated zone for a month.
- Avoid hot baths and showers for 2 days post-treatment.
- Abstain from strenuous activities and workouts for 4 weeks.
- Do not rub or excessively touch your face for a week.
- In case of thread lift, keep the entry points covered for 24 hours.
- Refrain from getting any skincare treatments for a month.
What are the Side Effects of This Treatment?:
You may experience slight inflammation during the procedure where the numbing solution is being injected into the skin. A little amount of swelling, redness, or bruising might develop following the treatment. These are common side effects that disappear on their own in a short while.
What Are the Charges of Vector Facelift in Dubai?
The vector facelift cost in Dubai may range roughly from AED ___ to AED ____ on average. This is only decided upon following a comprehensive consultation with an expert. There are several factors that serve as cost drivers included with the treatment charges that the person has to pay for in order to avail of the treatment such as the severity of the condition, treatment plan, equipment cost, support staff charges, and surgeon fee. The choice of the clinic is another significant contributing factor to the cost.
Are The Effects Permanent?
The effects of vector facelift can easily last between 1 to 2 years. However, this varies from person to person. The results can last for a much longer period through a healthy lifestyle and following the advised aftercare. Frequent maintenance check-ups once a year can also prolong the effects for years to come.
Why Choose Us?
If you are looking for the best clinic for your vector facelift treatment then look no further. Our cosmetic surgery clinic in Dubai is equipped with a clinical team of highly qualified dermatologists and cosmetologists and the best state-of-the-art technology. It also maintains one of the highest track records in cosmetic treatments in Dubai and an excellent track record of client care. Our team will provide you with the best professional opinions and the finest treatment plan so that you are satisfied with your results.
Give us a Call or Fill the Consultation form to Schedule your Appointment with him.