Usually, people get laser hair removal treatment to eliminate unwanted hair from their body but the downside of the treatment is that even after getting it, some hairs (baby hairs) continue to grow. So you can consider “Laser Hair Bleaching in Dubai & Abu Dhabi” an alternative to Laser Hair Removal Treatment.
Aim of the Treatment:
The treatment is done to dye unwanted facial and body hairs to make them less noticeable. The treatment can be done alone or in conjunction with laser hair removal treatment to produce effective and remarkable results. Laser hair bleaching has a lot of benefits and no major risks are involved therefore it is safe.
- It bleaches the hair and makes them invisible.
- Painless procedure with few side effects.
- Short recovery period.
- A short and simple procedure.
- No serious complications.
- A non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
- Does not result in the stimulation of hair growth.
- Does not take more than an hour for its completion.
If you have fine hairs on the face, chest, belly, back, or any other areas of the body, you can consider laser hair bleaching. You have to fulfill certain criteria to be a perfect candidate for the treatment. You are a candidate if you:
- Have realistic expectations about the results of laser hair bleaching.
- Are above 18 years old and not suffering from any skin disease.
- Are physically and mentally healthy.
- Want to make the baby hairs of the skin invisible.
- Skin has dark-colored baby hairs.
If you carefully follow all the instructions given by your doctor before and after the treatment, you will get the best possible results from the Laser treatment. Results are temporary but bleached hairs will not be noticeable for several months.
Before undergoing Laser Hair Bleaching in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, you have to follow a list of instructions for obtaining the results of the treatment:
- Do not apply any cosmetic product to your skin on the day of the treatment.
- Avoid tanning, bathing, and excessive sun exposure 2 weeks prior to the treatment.
- Apply sunscreen with a strong SPF while traveling in the daylight.
- Before undergoing the procedure, shave the treatment area.
It works by targeting the melanin in the hair shaft and then dying it to make it invisible. The procedure is not complex and it does not take more than an hour for its completion but time can vary depending on the size of the treatment area that needs to be covered. A laser is utilized in this treatment that’s it delivers effective results in a short time. Just like other Laser Treatments, a specialized laser device is used in this procedure. When the device is moved over the skin, it emits laser light to target the baby’s hair. The emitted laser beams bleach the hair and make them invisible.
After the treatment, you are advised to carefully follow the instructions of your doctor to get long-lasting hair coloring effects. Some important instructions are listed below,
- Avoid tanning and excessive sun exposure 2 weeks following the treatment.
- Use the relevant sunscreen while going out.
- Do not touch or scratch your skin if you experience itchiness on the treated site.
- Avoid undergoing any other hair removal treatments for at least a month after the treatment.
You will experience minor redness and burning sensation in the treatment area but it will subside soon after the treatment is over. After the procedure, a cooling gel will be applied to the treated skin to minimize the tingling sensation. The patient is allowed to continue his/her routine activities once the procedure is done. The treatment has no downtime and it is free from serious side effects.
Cost of Laser Hair Bleaching:
At our clinic, the Cost of Laser Hair Bleaching in Dubai is not so high. We cannot tell you the exact cost because it depends on some variable factors. The most common cost factors are,
- Skills and expertise of the physician.
- Hospital facilities.
- The number of areas of the body that needs to be covered.
- The total number of sessions required.
Book a Free Consultation!
Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic is providing Laser Hair Bleaching in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah at an affordable cost. We have experienced and qualified practitioners at our clinic to deal with the problem of unwanted hair. Book a free appointment with one of our experts to know more details about the treatment. We assure you that you will be completely satisfied after consulting.