All and sundry want their hair to grow faster and thicker but only on the scalp. Hair growth in other areas like the face, arms, and legs is the factor that everyone dislikes. Hair is a filament-like structure that helps to protect the skin and maintain the temperature of the body. But if this hair becomes excessive they do not appeal to the human eye and makes their skin look dull and dark. As a consequence, they try different approaches to make their skin free of hair but out-turning it in making their skin more damaged. Luckily, dermatologists are inventing various painless treatments. Laser Hair Removal in Dubai helps you to get rid of this hair permanently.
What is it?
It is a procedure that uses light energy to make the hair fall out. Laser is the light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation. Hair consists of a shaft and a root. Hair follicles surround the hair root that is present under the skin. When dermatologists use this treatment they target the area with the laser and destroy the hair follicles directly. It stops the regrowth of hair permanently.
How Does it Work?
The hair follicles consist of melanin that provides color to the shaft of the hair. The more melanin in the hair causes the hair to be dark in color. The laser uses light energy to focus the hair follicles. The heat that produces through it destructs the melanin. Ultimately, resulting in the eradication of the hair follicle. It results in the removal of the hair. This treatment is useful in any area where unwanted hairs are present and helps you to get rid of hair that sets your heart on removing them.
Aim of the Procedure:
The aim of this procedure is to remove the hair permanently. People always think about how can laser does not let the hair grow again. The answer to their questions is elementary. It does not remove the hair from only above the skin but also uproots the follicles. The follicles nourish the hair and increase its growth therefore, the laser destroys the main house of hair so that it does not regrow.
It is a non-invasive procedure that causes the hair to remove permanently. The point to ruminate about is the results of laser hair removal totally depend on the skin condition and the texture of the hair of the client. However, if we keep all the conditions aside the best procedure for permanently removing the hair is the laser treatment. It wipes out unwanted hair and makes you look more alluring.
In the bargain, experts perform this treatment in sessions. And the number of sessions depends on the results you opt for. Some people achieve their results in only two to three sessions while some need additional treatment for the Permanent Laser Hair Removal in Dubai.
This treatment is the best option for everyone who wants to get rid of unwanted hair permanently. But it may contraindicate in some conditions. Following is the context to be eligible for this procedure.
- Has an excessive growth of hair in different areas of the body.
- The ingrown hair is still visible after shaving or waxing
- Has a fair complexion and darker color hair
- Is not susceptible to any kind of skin disease.
- Does not have a skin infection.
- Skin is insensitive to heat and light
- Has general good health.
Before initiating the treatment doctor must enlighten some measures to avoid risks and complications during the procedure. Some of the do’s and don’ts are as follows.
- Consult a well-qualified dermatologist before taking the treatment so that he can inform you about the time of the treatment, explain the process, and also discuss the side effects.
- Shave the target area.
- Stop taking certain medications.
- Drink an abundance of water to stay hydrated.
- Avoid sun exposure as much as you can.
Laser treatment works in session. Predominantly, laser treatment lasts for 2-6 sessions. There is a gap between every session of about 4-8 weeks. Because the laser is not effective for short ingrown hair so you have to wait for the hair to grow back and it permanently removes it. However, the number of sessions completely depends on the skin and hair texture of the client. After accompanying the pre-procedure doctor starts the laser treatment. The different steps for this treatment are as follows:
- Dermatologists first make sure to cleanse your skin.
- Marks the treatment area.
- Protects your eye with glasses.
- Apply the anesthesia or numbing gel so that it causes no pain.
- Move the laser device over the target area and move it all around
- The laser device emits radiation and causes the destruction of hair follicles.
- He then applies the cooling agent on the skin to prevent a burning sensation.
Laser is the most effective and quick method of removing hair. It causes no pain and makes you get rid of waxing and shaving the hair every week. There are many areas of the body from where the laser helps to remove the hair. The sites where the laser is obliging are as follows:
- Upper lips.
- Face (covers all the areas of it except eyes).
- Bikini line.
- Legs and back.
As laser treatment occurs in sessions so it requires a strict follow of preventive measures. These aftercare actions help to make results more effective and long-lasting.
- Avoid sun exposure.
- Apply sunscreen on the face whenever you visit out.
- Do not take hot showers or wash your face with hot water.
- Use cold products on the face to reduce the burning sensation after the treatment.
- Do not do strenuous exercises to avoid sweating.
- Keep yourself away from chemical or makeup products.
The laser hair treatment provides several benefits and helps to flourish the skin. The laser treatment may cause some sort of burning and itching sensation that may cause redness in the skin. But dermatologists consider it normal. There are numerous of benefits that an individual gets from the treatment.
- Helps to permanently remove the hair.
- Do not harm the skin.
- Does not cause side effects .
- Is a non-invasive method.
- Give instant results.
- Is a cost-effective procedure.
Patients mostly opt for Laser Hair Removal in Dubai to get rid of undesired hair permanently. The cost usually depends on the number of sessions in the treatment. Dermatologists decide the final cost after observing your skin and hair which decides the number of sessions. It also depends on the results that you desire after the treatment.
- AED 799 for one session.
- AED 2,200 for three sessions.
- AED 4,400 for six sessions.
Laser Hair Removal Dubai Price List:
|Body Parts||1 Session (AED)||3 Sessions (AED)||6 Sessions (AED)|
|5 Areas (Full Arms, Full Legs, Bikini, Under-Arms, Face)||599 AED||1500 AED||2800 AED|
|Beard Line||200 AED||399 AED||499 AED|
|Bikini Line||200 AED||499 AED||850 AED|
|Face||200 AED||399 AED||499 AED|
|Full Arms||250 AED||699 AED||999 AED|
|Full Back||300 AED||699 AED||999 AED|
|Full Bikini||299 AED||699 AED||999 AED|
|Full Body||799 AED||2200 AED||4400 AED|
|Full Buttocks||250 AED||599 AED||999 AED|
|Full Chest||150 AED||350 AED||500 AED|
|Full Legs||350 AED||899 AED||1500 AED|
|HalfArm||200 AED||499 AED||899 AED|
|Half Legs||250 AED||599 AED||999 AED|
|Lower Body||500 AED||1200 AED||2100 AED|
|Underarms||99 AED||250 AED||350 AED|
Book A Consultation!
Dynamic Clinic has pre-eminent dermatologists that provide the finest treatment. Laser Hair Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a difficult procedure that requires expertise and attention. If you want to annihilate unwanted hair under the governance of professionals. Then fill out the consultation form given below and book a consultation easily.