Weight gain and subsequent weight loss can cause unattractive big fat deposits and skin and fat pad ptosis in the pubic regions. Both the expansion of the labia majora in women and the burying of the penis in males cause secondary sexual dysfunction, hygiene problems, pain, and cosmetic concerns. The majority of these abnormalities continue even after a weight decreases. Mons Ptosis and Labial Sagging in Dubai an option for this problem.
What is Mons Ptosis?
The mons pubis is the name for the thin layer of fatty tissue that covers the pubic bone above the vulvar area. This area guards the sensitive female anatomy during sex. The mons pubis might sag significantly due to weight gain or pregnancy, impairing sexual activities and confidence.
What is Labial Sagging?
The anatomical design of the vagina and vulva means that, like other body parts, both can experience aging, stretching, and injury to the point where the collagen and elastin don’t recover. The effect of this stretching is what we perceive as a “loose” vagina and sagging labia.
You could be a suitable candidate for a Mons Ptosis and Labial Sagging in Dubai & Abu Dhabi if you satisfy the following requirements:
- Your mons pubis area is sagging or becoming larger.
- You don’t smoke, you’re in good physical shape, and you have a positive outlook on life and a positive body image.
- Set realistic goals for yourself when it comes to enhancing your appearance.
Treatment for Mons Ptosis:
A surgical technique called a monsplasty can raise and minimize the bulge or fatty look of the mons pubis.
Because this type of fat is typically resistant to exercise and diet, patients choose this surgical technique. To minimize the skin bulge, this surgery involves the excision of fatty tissues and or extra skin tissues.
Treatment for Labial Sagging:
The goal of labiaplasty surgery is to make the skin flaps on either side of the vaginal entrance smaller. Most women who seek this therapy do so because they dislike the way their labial is sagging or because their vagina isn’t functioning properly.
It is important to note that females under the age of 18 should not have labiaplasty or vulval surgery. The labia continue to grow up until early adulthood, explaining this.
The patient should notify the surgeon of any current medications she is taking as well as her medical history. Patients must follow preoperative instructions for Mons Ptosis and Labial Sagging in Dubai such as;
- At least two weeks before the procedure, refrain from using any blood-thinning drugs.
- 3–4 weeks before therapy, stop smoking.
- 2-3 days before the operation, stop consuming alcohol.
- On the day of the operation, the patient shouldn’t take any thyroid medications.
There are several techniques to carry out a labiaplasty. Anesthesia is used to start the process. Both local and general anesthetics are utilized, and depending on your medical history, your surgeon will choose which is best for you.
- The trim technique is the labiaplasty option that is most frequently chosen. To remove the outside border of the inner labia, a cut is done. The inner labia become equal to the outer labia or slightly recede after the removal. The darker area of the labia is also removed during the surgery.
- An alternative that is relatively new is the wedge operation. A V-shaped wedge is removed from both sides by the plastic surgeon, who then sews the edges together. The wedge method can also be used to lessen the clitoral hood’s excessive folds. Even though the surgery leaves the darker portion of the labia intact, the results are great.
Following is a step-by-step description of the Monsplasty procedure:
To provide the patient with the greatest level of comfort, local or general anesthetic is given prior to the treatment.
Step 1: At the top edge of the pubic area, the board-certified plastic surgeon creates horizontal incisions (just below the navel region).
Step 2: involves lifting the underlying muscles, removing extra fat, and firming up the pubic region.
Step 3: Dissolvable stitches are used to seal the incisions. The pubic skin is elevated as a result of the stitching.
If additional fat has to be removed, the pubic lift operation can potentially be done with liposuction.
Following the surgery, the patient is also given painkillers to treat any
Monsplasty Surgery Cost in Dubai:
The usual cost of Mons Ptosis and Labial Sagging in Dubai ranges from 16,500AED to 39,500 AED, although the precise cost of a mentoplasty depends on a number of factors, such as:
- The skill of the surgeon.
- The scope of the therapy.
- expectations of the patient.
- the clinic’s and the patient’s location.
To find out the precise price of this surgical operation, contact Dynamic Clinic Dubai or fill out the online form.
Speak With Our Gynecologists!
Only when you have Mons Ptosis and Labial Sagging in Dubai from a qualified plastic surgeon you can expect positive outcomes. For this reason, we advise scheduling a consultation at Dynamic Clinic Dubai, the premier center for medical and cosmetic treatment, where you will have the opportunity to speak with highly qualified, board-certified professionals.