Choosing PRP Treatment Dubai & Abu Dhabi?
Numerous factors are there which can contribute in causing your hair loss. The most common form of hair loss is Androgenetic hair loss, which is also known as pattern baldness. And alopecia is the medical term for hair loss of any type.
Hair Loss Check Test:
If you are suffering from hair thinning or hair loss then you can check the severity by doing these simple hair loss tests, like;
- pull test
- comb test
If you see 50 to 100 hair strands, then it’s completely normal and nothing to worry about. But if your hair strands are more than 100, then you have to take an immediate action to treat your hair loss in time.
If you want to permanently treat your hair loss, baldness or hair thinning at an affordable price without suffering from the botched results and post procedural side effects, then you can consider PRP Hair Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
Following are the objectives of PRP Hair Loss Treatment:
- It will help you in providing a full head of hair.
- It will help you in providing you the younger and enhanced personality.
- It will help you in giving you natural and permanent hair.
- It will help you in maximizing your hair density without causing scarring.
Why Choose Us?
PRP injections (platelet rich plasma therapy) contains more platelets than what is typically found in blood and best known for their property of clotting cells of our blood.
It’s also believed that PRP injections will trigger your natural hair growth process, increase the blood supply to your hair follicles, make your hair thicker and also fasten your healing and recovery process. Sometimes, PRP therapy is also used in combination with other hair loss procedures.
Results of PRP for Hair Loss:
Cost of PRP Hair Treatment:
PRP Hair Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi includes 3 sessions after 4 to 6 weeks and maintenance procedure includes every 4 to 6 months. So the cost of PRP therapy for hair loss depends on various factors, like:
- Your geographic location.
- The quality of equipment, devices and tools used in the procedure.
- The addition of nutritive components in the treatment.
Qualified Candidates Therapy?
Before undergoing the PRP Hair Therapy you have to make sure whether you are a right candidate for this procedure or not:
- If you are suffering hair thinning or hair loss.
- If you want a minimal invasive hair loss treatment.
- If you want to undergo a painless procedure.
- If your hair loss is still progressing.
Following are the steps included in the procedure of PRP Hair Loss Treatment:
- Step 1: The physician will extract a little amount of your blood.
- Step 2: then he will separate the platelets (PRP) or enriched cells from your extracted blood sample.
- Step 3: the physician will remove all the red blood cells (RBCs) from Platelet-Rich Plasma.
- Step 4: then he will inject PRP into your treatment required area with the help of a specially designed micro-needle.
If you want to permanently treat your hair loss, baldness or hair thinning without suffering from the botched results and post procedural side effects, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Clinic by filling the form below and consider PRP Hair Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
As it’s cost effective and has affordable cost, so that everybody would easily be able to undergo and get long lasting hair by permanently treating their hair loss with natural results.