Wounds no matter what part of the body they occur at, are always painful. Large or small, they can become the cause of discomfort and pain in a person’s body. If they are not properly taken care of at the right time, they can lead you to have a fungal or bacterial infection. So it is always important that you take the proper treatment and precautionary measures for your wounds. You can now get the right treatment for your injuries with the ease of your home with our Wound Care at Home in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
Aim of Wound Care at Home Service:
Different injuries require different care and treatment. People often suffer from major drastic accidents, which leads them to have certain injuries on different body parts. Injury no matter how small or large it is, always will be painful for the person experiencing it. Certain times people are unable to visit a doctor on a daily basis for their changing of Wound Dressing and bandages. Not getting the right treatment at the right time, can impact your healing process, and can lead to further complications. But with our at-Home Care Service, you can get the right therapy for your injuries at your home.
Who Would Require Wound Care?
It is important, that a candidate should first lie in the following mentioned candidacy criteria, to get the required care:
- People who suffer from accidental injuries, and traumas.
- People who suffer from complex, and chronic injuries.
- Individuals who are patients of diabetes, and heart disease, and require more care than others.
- Severe injuries that have damaged the patient’s skin.
- Diabetic foot ulcers.
- Complicated skin tear.
- Surgical wounds.
- Neuropathic foot ulcer.
Important Do’s And Don’ts For Wound Care:
Here are some important things that you should consider doing:
- Try to keep a daily check on your skin for dryness, cracks, sores, redness, and blisters.
- Wear soft, and comfortable clothes that would not impact the affected area.
- Protect the area from any harmful chemicals, and substances.
- Only take a shower when necessary, and try to avoid contact with water in a certain area.
- Use mild soap to clean the area, but do not use any harmful things.
- Do not apply any antibiotics, or creams without consulting your doctor.
- Try not to touch, itch, or scratch the area.
- Do not touch the area with dirty hands.
- Don’t put any lotion, moisturizer, or any other thing directly onto the affected region.
What to Expect at Personalised Wound Care Plans?
When our patients consult us regarding our Wound Care at Home in Dubai, here is what happens:
- The process begins with the patient making an appointment with us.
- Our healthcare provider/nurse reaches your doorstep.
- Our skilled nurses begin the process by cleaning and disinfecting their hands and wearing proper surgical gloves.
- The nurse then examines the treatment area properly.
- Then they clean and disinfect the injury site by applying a certain ph solution and removing any blood, debris, or dirt from the area.
- The nurse will examine, how the wound area has been healing.
- The patient is given the required antibiotics and painkillers.
- Our healthcare provider gives the patient details on how to manage, clean, and take care of the injured region.
How Many Times Does a Person Need Wound Dressing?
Each injury requires different care. People with big, open wounds would require more care compared to small injuries. If you face any type of puss, leakage, and bleeding from the area, you should immediately consult a doctor and should get your dressing changed.
How is this At Home Service Beneficial?
This At-Home Care Service comes with various different benefits, some of these are:
- Being treated in the comfort of your home prevents you from certain infections.
- You do not have to travel in pain.
- The patients do not have to wait in long lines.
- In a comfortable environment, you heal and recover quickly.
Wound Dressings at Home Cost in Dubai:
At Dynamic Clinic Dubai, the Wound Care at Home Cost in Dubai depends on certain different factors. These factors are:
- The size of the injured area.
- The type of dressings used.
- Experience of the healthcare provider.
- The number of house visits, etc.
Let Us Help You Recover!
At Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic, we aim to provide the best services and treatments for our patients. Patient care, concerns, and health are our top priorities. We have a professional team of doctors, surgeons, healthcare providers, and nurses who aim to provide the best help to our patients. We make sure that our patients are satisfied and comfortable during their treatment. If you want to book an appointment for Wound Care at Home in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, you can fill out the form provided below. We look forward to seeing you!