Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or impotence refers to the lack of ability to get and retain an erection strong enough for sex. Males often find the situation humiliating, but it is essential to remember that there are a range of proven treatment options available.
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction (ED):
The most common conditions of Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Dubai are Diabetes and heart disease. Its symptoms include:
- Inability to get an erection.
- Difficult to maintain an erection, and
- Lack of sexual desire.
- Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction (ED):
- What are the Benefits of the Treatment?
- Causes and Risk Factors of Erectile Dysfunction:
- Psychological Causes of Erectile Dysfunction:
- Treatments of Erectile Dysfunction (ED):
- Prevention of Erectile Dysfunction:
- What is the Cost of the Method?
What are the Benefits of the Treatment?
A common problem affecting many men and their spouses is erectile dysfunction. Thankfully, ED Treatment in Dubai has advanced significantly over time. It also gives more individuals than ever before a realistic alternative for treating ED. All forms of treatment, try to help patients regain blood flow. Which enhances sexual function. Several significant advantages come from Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Treatment:
- Men who receive therapy for ED may be able to attain and sustain erections.
- It is leading to a more rewarding and pleasurable sexual life.
- Effective therapy helps to overcome the emotional burden of ED.
- It can increase self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Improving closeness and communication in relationships.
- Shockwave Therapy for ED in Dubai will increase relationship satisfaction all around.
- By lowering stress, worry, and frustration, therapy can improve sexual performance.
- Treating ED may also indicate the presence of underlying medical disorders.
- People can select from a range of treatment alternatives.
- Because men no longer need to organize sex around medication regimens.
- ED therapy can allow men to be more spontaneous in their sexual relationships.
- Emotional anguish and depression that often accompany ED can be lessened.
- It also leads to an improvement in mental health.
- Certain ED medications can enhance blood flow, which benefits vascular health.
- The patients can result in more pleasurable and fulfilling sex for both parties.
Causes and Risk Factors of Erectile Dysfunction:
There are quite a few factors that play a part in erection including both psychological and physical factors. Common physical & medical causes of erectile dysfunction are:
- Heart disease.
- Atherosclerosis (Clogged blood vessels).
- High lipids.
- High blood pressure (Hypertension).
- Certain prescription medications.
- Peyronie’s disease (scar tissue inside the penis).
- Use of Alcohol.
- Sleep disorders.
- Treatments for prostate cancer and enlarged prostate.
- Surgeries or injuries that disturb the pelvic area or spinal cord.
Psychological Causes of Erectile Dysfunction:
The brain plays an important part in order to achieve an erection. A number of factors can obstruct sexual feelings and sexual excitement. These factors are:
- Stress & Anxiety.
- low self-esteem.
- mental health conditions.
- Relationship problems.
- Disappointing sex life.
Treatments of Erectile Dysfunction (ED):
There are various Erectile Dysfunction Treatments in Dubai available these days. But before opting for any of these treatment options, it is of great importance that you talk to a seasoned urologist, who can find the most suitable treatment option after having a detailed discussion. The choice of treatment usually is influenced by the underlying cause, which a doctor will evaluate with the help of a clinical examination and some special blood tests.
A color penile Doppler might also be used in order to monitor the blood flow in the penis and ascertain the exact cause of erectile dysfunction (ED). A penile Doppler ultrasound is also helpful in determining the best treatment option for your condition. Three main types of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) treatment options are:
One of the latest solutions available is a Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) penile rejuvenation treatment. It is envisioned for penile physical rejuvenation, which ensures a harder and maintainable erection. It can also help in penis enlargement.
Low-intensity Shockwave Therapy:
Low-intensity shockwave therapy (LiSWT) is an additional effective treatment option in order to deal with erectile dysfunction. LiSWT improves blood circulation in the penis by stimulating the development of new blood vessels, making it easier to achieve and maintain a stronger erection.
If you are unable to achieve desired results from other treatment options, then a Penile Implant could be suggested. There are many types of these implants available, your urologists can discuss all the implications with you and choose the best one for your needs.
Prevention of Erectile Dysfunction:
A healthy lifestyle and proper management of any prevailing medical conditions is one of the best ways to prevent ED Treatment in Dubai. This includes:
- Proper administration of diabetes, heart disease, or other chronic health conditions.
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid alcohol and drugs.
- Regular exercise.
- Stress management.
- Seek help from your healthcare provider for anxiety, depression, or other mental health apprehensions.
What is the Cost of the Method?
The Cost of Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Dubai is not fixed. Because it involves different procedures. And each carries different characteristics. So you must contact an expert for the expenses. The following are the pricing details.
- P-Shot – AED 4,000 to AED 6,000.
- Low-Intensity Shock Wave Therapy – AED 1,500 to AED 2,000.
- Penile Implant – AED 30,000 to AED 50,000.
Why Choose Us?
You won’t experience refinement or alleviation if you resume to keep personal matters concealed due to societal intimidation. It is fundamental for you to discuss these matters with experts. At Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai, our team of highly skilled urologists is renowned. They are ready to deliver exceptional care with guaranteed results. Our medical professionals are adept at handling personal issues discreetly and tactfully. So, there’s no need to feel embarrassed about discussing these personal matters with us. Fill out the form below and book a consultation.