Many of the women from over the world are getting breast implants to make their breasts bigger and fuller. While some are getting for reconstructive purposes such as after mastectomy for breast cancer. In this article, we are covering Breast Augmentation in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah for cosmetic reasons only. It is a surgical procedure that is also called “augmentation mammoplasty” which is done to increase the breast size by placing the implants under the breast tissues or chest muscles. The most commonly used implants are saline-filled and silicone gel-filled. Fat transfer techniques can also play a role in making your breasts bigger in appearance.
Results and Benefits:
- Corrects uneven breasts
- Makes you feel more confident
- Enhances your overall appearance
- Gives a better proportioned and more appealing figure
- Restores symmetry if one breast is smaller than the other
Our most popular and frequently performed procedure of Breast Augmentation has a successful track record in satisfying women who have regained, enhanced and restored a balance to their figures. The augmentation technique provides a long-term solution for achieving an ideal figure. As compare to lipo-filling (fat transfer), people are more pleased with the results of augmentation.
Candidate of Breast Augmentation:
You can be selected for the candidacy if:
- You are over 18 with good general health
- You have lost a definite shape after weight loss
- Your one breast is noticeably smaller than the second one
- Your breasts have become less firm after having children
- You have realistic and positive expectations from the surgery
- You find that your breasts are too smaller for your body figure
Aim of Treatment:
Breastfeeding, weight loss and pregnancy often cause the breast to droop which looks a very uneven appearance. Therefore, most of the women choose this treatment option. Breast Enlargement Surgery aims to enlarge breasts by using implants filled with physiological saline or silicone gel. Once you are done you’ll able to see much improvement in the size and shape. This cosmetic technique also aids in balancing the breasts of different sizes and restores fullness.
Technique We Use:
Following steps are carried out by the surgeon for performing a successful Breast surgery under general anesthesia:
- He first makes an incision and then lifts the breast tissues to create a pocket. This pocket is designed in the breast area where an implant has to be placed.
- There are two positions for implant placement:
- a) Underneath the pectoral muscle (located between the chest wall and breast tissue)
- b) Top of the pectoral muscles (under the breast tissue)
- Similarly, there are four positions for the incision creation:
- a) Inframammary (above the crease)
- b) Transaxillary (near the armpit)
- c) Periareolar (around the dark area surrounding nipple)
- d) Transumbilical (in the navel)
Keep in mind, Breast Enlargement in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah results in noticeable scars which appear red initially and then fade to become paler over 9-12 months. There will be some swelling, bruising and mild pain which take a few weeks to get settled. Some of our patients have reported that they got alternation in sensation after the procedure such as oversensitivity of the nipples and numbness near the scar. You will be able to walk right after 2-3 hours of surgery.
Schedule a Free Consultation:
If you decide to have Breast Augmentation Surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi then it’s your first duty to understand what surgery involves including possible risks, complications and follow up care which can only be well understood by making an appointment with our board-certified cosmetic surgeon. If you also wish to focus on what is unique to you, fill in the consultation form given below, today. We will get back to you soon.