Dynamic Clinic Dubai is the best Health Center to offer the Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai.
Mostly, people get tattoos on their bodies to look cool and attractive but after some time they start regretting their decision. There are two main types of tattoos.
- Temporary tattoos.
- Permanent tattoos.
The temporary tattoo disappears with time whereas the permanent tattoos are hard to remove. In the past, people believed that permanent tattoo was impossible to remove but they all were wrong. Today, different procedures are here to help people get rid of unwanted tattoos. The two most common tattoo removal treatments are:
- Laser Tattoo Removal.
Aim of Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal:
Picosure laser tattoo removal is a safe and effective method of removing a tattoo. You can exterminate them without pain and side effects. It is an advanced technology that has a dual pulse duration and dual-wavelength laser system. The treatment is also very helpful in reducing Scars, wrinkles, freckles, and other aging signs. The best thing about Picosure laser tattoo removal is that it has no downtime linked with it.
- Aim of Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal:
- Who are the Perfect Candidates?
- Results of Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal:
- Benefits of Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal:
- Preparation for this Treatment:
- Procedural Steps:
- How many PicoSure Laser Sessions will Remove a Tattoo?
- Recovery from the Treatment:
Who are the Perfect Candidates?
If you do not want the tattoo on your body anymore then you can consider Picosure Laser Tattoo in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Before getting the treatment, make sure you fulfill the following candidacy criteria. You are a good candidate if you are:
- Mentally prepared and above 18 years old.
- Physically fit and have realistic expectations regarding the results of the treatment.
- Not pregnant.
- Looking for a permanent solution to your problem.
- Not a lactating mother.
- Do not have any skin infection.
Results of Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal:
Darker skin tone produces better results than lighter ones. On a scale of 1 to 100, the patient satisfaction rate for Picosure tattoo removal is 80. It delivers satisfying results for all types and colors of tattoos and in any part of the body. In the initial consultation session, the dermatologist performs a thorough examination of the tattoo and after that decides on a realistic timeline for removal. Normally, 4-6 PicoSure sessions spaced about 6-7 weeks apart are required to completely and permanently remove a tattoo from the skin.
Benefits of Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal:
Picosure laser tattoo removal has countless benefits, some of which are listed below:
- A simple, non-surgical, and non-invasive way of eliminating tattoos.
- A most effective and quick method with very few side-effects.
- An FDA-approved treatment with a short recovery time.
- It can remove all the ink colors.
- It delivers better results as compared to other tattoo removal techniques.
Preparation for this Treatment:
Before undergoing the procedure, you need to follow some instructions so that you can prepare your skin for Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
- Get all your prescriptions in advance.
- On the day of treatment, properly wash the treated area to free the skin from germs and dust.
- Avoid threading or waxing the treated site one week before the treatment.
- Shave the treated area before undergoing the procedure.
Picosure laser tattoo removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah is a simple outpatient procedure. The experienced practitioner starts the procedure by applying topical anesthesia on the area containing the tattoo to avoid the pain and discomfort associated with it. The laser device is brought near the surface of the skin. High-powered short picosecond laser pulses are focused on the tattoo to break down ink deposits into tiny bits. In the end, cooling gel is applied to alleviate the skin.
How many PicoSure Laser Sessions will Remove a Tattoo?
The total number of sessions required to remove tattoos varies from individual to individual. They depend upon three main things
- Age of the tattoo.
- Size of the tattoo.
- Location of the tattoo.
Recovery from the Treatment:
There are no major side effects of the Laser Treatment, however, you will experience minor redness, brushing, or discomfort on the treated site for 2 to 3 days after the treatment. Avoid strenuous exercises, smoking, drinking, and prolonged sun exposure for 2-3 weeks following the treatment.
Book a Free Appointment:
If you are looking for a less invasive solution to eliminate tattoos from the skin then you can consider Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. It will help you get rid of an unwanted tattoo without suffering from pain or serious complications. To know about the cost of the treatment you have to visit our clinic. Fill in the online consultation form or contact us by phone.