A mustache is the thick, lustrous layer of hair present above the upper lip. What mustaches mean depends largely on cultural or individual feelings. In some cultures, mustaches consider a sign of assertive masculinity while for people it is a style trend.
Lacking or thinning of the mustache can occur due to a number of reasons such as Hair therapy, genetics, burns, surgery, etc. Among all of them, genetics is at the top of the list.
If you are embarrassed because of not being able to grow a mustache then stop worrying you are not alone. Many boys around the globe are facing the same problem, particularly in their middle age. Luckily, we have a fairly simple solution to overcome the mustache hair-thinning problem. This is known as a Mustache Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
Aim of the Treatment:
No matter if your mustache is thin or completely missing, a mustache hair transplant aims to restore hair to it. It works by extracting healthy follicles from the donor area and transplanting them into the mustache to improve Hair Density. The treatment is gaining a lot of popularity because of its satisfying results and cost-effectiveness. The cost of the procedure is not fix, it depends upon the requirements of the patient.
Ideal Candidate for Mustache Hair Transplant:
You can consider this wonderful treatment if,
- If you want to have a minor hair filling in the Hairless patches of the mustaches.
- You want full restoration of a thick, lustrous mustache
- You are mentally and physically fit
The final results of a Mustache hair transplant take time to appear. Within 3-4 weeks of the surgery, transplanted hair follicles will fall off and new hair will start to grow. Fuller and thicker mustaches will be seen in about 8 to 12 months after the treatment.
Mustache Hair Transplant Procedure:
The time required for the procedure varies depending on the total number of grafts needed. The procedure is not so difficult, it is quite similar to the procedure of normal hair transplant surgery. It is an outpatient procedure that performs under local anesthesia. Donor and recipient areas mark and anesthesia is given to them. Usually, in a Mustache hair transplant, the donor site is the back of the scalp.
Most the surgeons use FUE Method to extract healthy follicles from the donor site. The follicles place in an artificial medium to keep them safe from bacterial infections. After harvest, the required number of follicles and tiny incisions create in the mustache area by using a specialized punch tool. The harvest follicles then carefully insert into the creat incisions.
For a few days after the procedure, you will experience tenderness, soreness, and redness in the donor and recipient site, use compression to overcome them. You will be able to return to your routine activities within 3 to 4 days after the surgery. Do not indulge yourself in strenuous exercises for at least a month after the surgery.
To get successful results of the transplant, you request to follow the pre-operative instructions given by your surgeon. Common instructions that most surgeons give are:
- Quit smoking and limit alcohol consumption three weeks prior to the surgery.
- Do not take any blood thinner for about 48 hours before the treatment.
- Get the prescribed tests done and make sure your all reports are clear.
Benefits of Mustache Hair Transplant:
A few benefits of a Mustache Hair Transplant in Dubai list below:
- Along with thin hair growth, It is also an option for you if you don’t even have a single hair in your mustache.
- You are looking for a permanent solution to revamp your mustache area.
- After getting it, you can keep up with the latest trends.
- Enhances mustache thickness.
- You can get a thicker and fuller mustache in a few days.
- Boost confidence and esteem because, for some, it is a masculinity symbol.
- Short recovery period and is cost-effective as well.
Follow the below-listed instructions carefully after getting the transplant:
- Avoid smoking, drinking, and doing strenuous exercises for weeks after the surgery.
- Strictly avoid exposing the treated site to direct sunlight 2-3 weeks after the treatment.
Book a Free Appointment!
If you are interested in Mustache Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, get in touch with Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic. We are offering treatments at lower rates than other clinics in Dubai. We ensure you would not be disappointed with us.