In the present era, people are getting more addicted to eating junk food. They do not consider eating vegetables, fruits, and healthy diets. This is the reason the rate of obesity is increasing with the passing of time. According to several types of research, more and more people are getting prone to obesity which leads them to get diabetes and several other diseases that links with it. Such people who eat more fatty foods, the fats in these foods start depositing in their body which eventually slow down their metabolic system. As a result, they gain weight and become obese because their body does not remove excess fats from the body and start storing them. These individuals face depression and anxiety because of their weight and irregular body shape. But now they have a perfect solution for losing weight with Mounjaro injections in Dubai which do not require any surgery.
What is it?
Maounjaro is a subcutaneous injection that contains the drug tripeptide. It is an injectable medication that helps with weight loss. In addition, it is also believed to treat type 2 diabetes and regulate blood sugar levels. This medication works by decreasing the hemoglobin A1C levels in the blood.
Despite all, it is important to remember that the FDA has not yet authorized mounjaro injection for the treatment of obesity or weight reduction. The only condition for which FDA approves this drug is type 2 diabetes. If an individual wants to opt for a Mounjaro Injection for weight reduction, he should only consider it under the direction and supervision of a qualified healthcare professional who can decide if it is the best course of action for you based on your particular needs and health situation.
How Does it Work?
The exact mechanism under which this treatment works is still not clear. However, this injection constitutes GLP and GIP. GLP is a glucagon-like peptide while GIP is a glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide. These hormones are naturally present in the body and help to regulate blood sugar levels, metabolism, and appetite. Mujaro injections work on the same principle as these hormones. It copies the effect of these hormones and eventually results in a reduction of food intake, an increase in fullness and satisfaction, and better glucose metabolism. This may lead to a decrease in calorie consumption, and as a result, may cause weight loss.
These injections also demonstrate to affect a number of other physiological processes crucial for controlling weight, including lowering inflammation, enhancing insulin sensitivity, and raising energy expenditure. These outcomes may also help people lose weight.
Aim of the Procedure:
The main of this procedure is to help with weight loss who are obese and overweight. And make them achieve healthy and accurate body weight according to their age. Moreover, this medication is well-known for its potential use in weight loss. Moreover, it also improves overall health outcomes and lowers the risk of chronic diseases including type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and other obesity-related ailments. Additionally, losing weight can also improve the quality of life and provide several advantages like an increase in energy and mobility.
The results of the injectable may vary from patient to patient, but within weeks of therapy, the majority of patients report significant weight loss and improved blood sugar control. Patients may frequently resume their routine activities immediately away after the injection because there is no associated downtime. The duration of the benefits may vary depending on the patient’s dietary habits, exercise regimen, and overall way of life. However, a lot of people assert that this treatment has improved their metabolism and helped them lose weight successfully.
The ideal candidate is the one who is eligible for this procedure. Unlike every procedure, not everyone can opt for this treatment. There is a certain criterion under which an individual can opt for this procedure. If these characteristics are present in the individual he is eligible for the procedure. And if not this treatment may give rise to serious consequences to the individual. Moreover, the client should discuss his needs with the doctor before the procedure. The suitable candidates for this procedure are
- A person who is older than 18 years.
- Overweight or obese.
- Is struggling to lose weight with diet and exercise.
- Has a BMI of 30 or higher.
- Facing obesity-related health diseases like type 2 diabetes.
- Wants to improve overall health condition.
- The one who has a condition of polycystic ovary syndrome(PCOS) and has gained weight due to it.
- Has an overall good general health.
- Does not have a chronic illness.
- One who has the potential to connect to diet and exercise to lose weight.
After the characteristics of a suitable candidate, the client must be aware of the contraindications. The conditions under which the person is not perfect for the treatment. Such conditions in which this treatment is not recommended are as follows.
- Mounjaro sensitivity or allergy to any of its constituents.
- Family history or presence of multiple endocrine neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2) or medullary thyroid cancer (MTC).
- Severe digestive illness like gastroparesis or inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- High triglyceride levels in the blood.
- History of pancreatitis.
- Is pregnant or intending to become pregnant?
It is very important to note that Mounjaro in Dubai consist of a compound which is a tripeptide. It is effective to treat diabetes type 2. However, it also associates the physiological changes in the body that helps to decrease the weight of the individual. When this injection enters the body it binds to the special receptors in the body that decreases appetite and increases the feeling of fullness in them. However, it is very important to consult with a doctor before initiating the treatment.
- Make sure to discuss your health history with your healthcare professional.
- Also inform him about any current diseases, allergies, or medications.
- Your doctor will conduct a physical exam to make sure you are a suitable candidate for the procedure
- Increase the intake of water.
- Continue diet and exercise with the treatment.
- Do not eat high-calorie foods.
- Focus on eating a well-balanced diet.
Mounjaro injections are a common procedure that involves the supervision of the doctor. After considering your past medical history and your current health history the doctor initiates your treatment. According to the information currently available, the doctor administers Mounjaro Injection in Dubai subcutaneously once a week, which implies that the drug enters beneath the skin into the fatty tissue. Your healthcare practitioner will provide you with a detailed explanation of the procedure and any possible side effects or adverse reactions to be aware of.
- The doctor first makes you comfortable and discusses your desired goals.
- He then marks the area of injections with a pen or marker
- Sterilizes and disinfects the area of treatment
- Use local anesthesia to numb the area
- Inserts the needle injection into the marked area into the subcutaneous tissue
- The injection may be administered in different locations and times according to the condition of the patient
- The doctor will provide the patient with any crucial aftercare instructions and monitor them for any sudden negative reactions or consequences.
To make sure the drug is administered safely and properly, it is crucial to adhere to the recommendations of the doctor and show up at all visits. Be sure to talk to your healthcare practitioner if you have any queries or worries regarding this treatment or your weight reduction program.
- Keep the site of injection dry and clean to reduce the risk of infection
- Monitor the side effects after the treatment completes. Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea are the common side effects of this procedure. If these symptoms become worsened consult our doctor immediately.
- Continue to modify your lifestyle, diet, and exercise with the treatment
- Do not eat foods that are rich in fats
- Drink plenty of water
Pros and Cons:
Prior to choosing whether to opt for this treatment for weight reduction, it is important to consider both the potential advantages and disadvantages of it.
- Help people lose weight quickly and ineffectively.
- This might be quite helpful for people who have trouble managing their appetite and desires for food.
- Improve insulin sensitivity and aid in blood glucose regulation.
- Treatment is administered using injections, which is frequently a quick and painless process.
- Non-invasive procedure and does not require general anesthesia or recovery time.
- If a person has a certain medical condition or allergy, they should not receive the injection.
- Due to the fact that therapy is typically not covered by insurance, some people may find the cost to be prohibitive.
- Does not have long-term safety since it is a new procedure
- May result in negative consequences including vomiting, diarrhea, and nausea.
Book A Free Consultation!
If you are looking forward to a non-invasive procedure for weight loss, then Mounjaro in Dubai are the best option for you. Book an appointment with our experts to get more information about the procedure. Fill out the consultation form and consult with our well-certified physicians in no time for free.