Our daily routine lives often make it difficult for us to take proper and good care of ourselves. Not having a proper diet, and not taking care of ourselves can impact our health. Our body requires certain essential nutrients, minerals, and enzymes to function properly. One of them is VItamin B12, which is essential for DNA synthesis, the formation of red blood cells, and many other things. If you’re unable to visit a clinic to get your tests done so do not worry, because our clinic offers Vitamin B12 Test at Home in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah for our clients, so they can easily get their treatment in the comfort of their homes.
Understanding Vitamin B12 Function in Our Body:
This nutrient is also known by the name of cobalamin and is the most essential nutrient in our body, that has various functions. It makes the body’s DNA and helps keep the body’s nerve cells healthy. Our body requires this nutrient to function, and perform properly. It also manages the functioning of the brain and the nervous system. If individuals have a deficiency of this nutrient in their body, then this can impact their health.
- Understanding Vitamin B12 Function in Our Body:
- Symptoms When You Lack Vitamin B12/Cobalamin:
- Who Should Get a Vitamin B12 Test at Home in Dubai?
- Vitamin B12 Test at Home in Dubai:
- What Should I Do if I Get Normal Results?
- What Should I Do if I Have Low Levels of Cobalamin?
- How can One Maintain their B12 Levels?
- How Soon Will I Get My Laboratory Results?
- Is Vitamin B12 Test at Home in Dubai Accurate?
- Price of Vitamin B12 Test at Home in Dubai:
- Factors Affecting the Cost:
Symptoms When You Lack Vitamin B12/Cobalamin:
If an individual has low levels of vitamin B12 or folate deficiency in their body, they may face the following symptoms, in their daily life:
- Having constant fatigue.
- Experiencing low to no energy at all.
- Weakness in your muscles.
- Having disturbed visions.
- Experiencing depression, and confusion.
- Individuals eating only a vegetable-based diet are more prone to getting this deficiency.
Who Should Get a Vitamin B12 Test at Home in Dubai?
Everyone should get their levels of these nutrients tested once in a while, to know how well their body is functioning. But you should get a Vitamin B12 Test at Home in Dubai if:
- Elderly people who do not absorb sufficient amounts of this nutrient.
- Individuals who want to measure the level of folate in their blood.
- Individuals who have been diagnosed with anemia.
- Women who are pregnant.
- If you’re taking medications that will impact the absorption of vitamin B12.
- People who have low levels of Cyanocobalamin in their diet.
Vitamin B12 Test at Home in Dubai:
If you feel that you suffer from folate deficiency anemia, and want to get proper examinations. Then you can book an appointment for Vitamin B12 Testing at Home in Dubai at our clinic. Here is what happens when you book an appointment with us:
- Our professional healthcare provider reaches the house of the patients. They make sure to bring the testing kit and necessary supplies with them.
- The first step is to always make sure to follow all the hygienic measures.
- Our healthcare provider wears gloves before starting the process.
- The sample collection for further examination is either by a urine test or a blood test.
- In a urine test, the person has to urinate in a jar to collect the urine sample for 24 hours. And the healthcare provider takes this sample to a laboratory for further testing.
- For a blood test, the nurse draws a sample of your blood by finding the correct vein in your arm. This sample of blood is then taken for further laboratory testing.
What Should I Do if I Get Normal Results?
If a person receives normal results, then there is nothing to worry about. You should carry on with your daily life and try to eat a blanched diet.
What Should I Do if I Have Low Levels of Cobalamin?
If you receive results that show a low level of this nutrient, then you should not worry, but should rather focus on making them higher. This can be done by eating foods that have higher levels of this. Try to take certain supplements and a rich diet.
How can One Maintain their B12 Levels?
- If you are a sufferer of this deficiency then consider eating a more healthy diet that contains meat, poultry items, fish, eggs, and other dairy products.
- Medications that are rich in this nutrient.
- Avoid alcohol, as it can lead to its deficiency.
How Soon Will I Get My Laboratory Results?
The patients receive their results after a day or two. Your healthcare provider will further inform you regarding your results.
Is Vitamin B12 Test at Home in Dubai Accurate?
At our clinic, we provide 100% accurate results on time for our clients. So you don’t have to worry about the results not being accurate. However, for the tests to be accurate a professional nurse should perform them rather than an inexperienced person so that there are no complications during the process.
Price of Vitamin B12 Test at Home in Dubai:
Dynamic Clinic Dubai offers affordable costs for these physical examinations. The cost may be affected by several different factors.
Factors Affecting the Cost:
- The distance of the clinic from your home.
- The quality of the kit in use.
- The experience of the healthcare provider.
Achieve a More Healthier Version of Yourself!
Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic aims to provide the best services and facilities for the ease of its patients at their homes. The health of our patients has always been our top priority. If you want to learn more about Vitamin B12 Test at Home in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah you can book a free consultation with our experts. Our experts will guide you regarding the entire process. So what are you waiting for? Avail our at-home health services and get keep your health in check.