Are you unhappy with your nose shape? Do you have breathing problems because of a deviated septum? Do you get bullied all the time for having an unusual nose? Rhinoplasty in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is certainly the answer to all these problems.
Choose Rhinoplasty in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
Revamp your nose with the best Rhinoplasty Nose Job. It is done by reducing or rearranging the underlying nasal bone and cartilage. The surgery makes the nose permanently symmetrical, enhancing the nose beyond aesthetics.
Note: During the operation, the surgeon can either remove the cartilage, add implants to the nose, or reduce the width of the nasal bridge, so the outcomes may vary.
Realistic Goals for Rhinoplasty Patients:
As an expert, I encourage sufferers to focus on five main goals for their nose jobs:
- Reduced or reshaped nostrils
- Beautified nasal symmetry
- Fixed wide alar base
- Smoother nasal bridge
- Improved nasal tip
- See the Rhinoplasty Cost in Dubai
Who is Suitable for Rhinoplasty?
However, to be a unique and strong candidate, you need three things:
- Perfect physical and mental health.
- Mature enough to be making personal decisions.
- Positive outlook.
During a consultation with the surgeon, you can find out if you have these three essential things.
Before & After Results Nose Reshaping:
Results are permanent and natural-looking, but to achieve them, follow your doctor’s instructions and don’t skip follow-up visits.
These tips will help you prepare yourself, your body, and your nose for Rhinoplasty and give you a better chance of receiving optimal results they are also available on Non-Surgical Nose Job
- Long-term health problems should be fixed before you undergo surgery
- Limit Caffeine. It would help if you did not smoke, drink alcohol or take drugs
- For a week before surgery, eat foods that are rich in protein
- Get a more restorative and peaceful sleep the night prior to the surgery
- It is very important not to eat or drink after midnight before the operation
The procedure usually takes about three to four hours to complete. The changes are usually made through an incision made across the columella. Plus, the surgeons perform it under general anesthesia, so it is not risk-free at all.
The standard Rhinoplasty Nose Reshaping in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah include the following steps:
- A slit is made either inside the nose or across the columella.
- Through the slit, the skin covering the cartilage and bone is raised a little, allowing the surgeon to make the adjustments clearly
- To correct nasal bridge misalignment, the surgeon repositions or eradicates bone and/or cartilage
- Once the structure of the nose is reshaped, incisions are closed
The days immediately after Rhinoplasty is an important time for recovery and healing – something that can significantly impact the final results. As we are specialists in the beauty industry, we thought it would be useful to share some important postoperative instructions with you.
- No strenuous exercises for at least a month.
- you should avoid heavy lifting.
- You may need to wear a splint to help shape the nose and minimize postoperative inflammation.
- Please delay Facials and other skin rejuvenation procedures for 7-14 days.
- A relative or loved one should stay with you for 48 hours at least.
- Don’t put pressure on the bridge of the nose.
Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Dubai:
A Nose job gives instant results, but you should expect some swelling and discomfort for a month following surgery. Plus, it has some downtime. It may take 10-14 days to get back to normal activities and exercise after Rhinoplasty in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
What are the Benefits of Rhinoplasty?
- High-pointed nose.
- The nose looks sharp enhanced and well-defined.
- Improve the facial symmetry if it was asymmetrical before the treatment.
- Creates a more proportioned nose that balances with the rest of the face.
- Can correct structural problems such as nasal polyps, deviated septum, nosebleeds, and rhinitis.
What are the Risk Factors Associated with Rhinoplasty?
- You will have a scar at the nasal base.
- Side effects can include swelling, itching, bleeding, and infection.
Cost of Rhinoplasty Dubai UAE:
Since everyone is different, it’s impossible to give the exact price.
Generally speaking, Rhinoplasty in Dubai can range in cost from AED 18,000 TO AED 30,000 or more depending on the clinic’s location and the desired outcome.
Our surgeons will give you a detailed quote depending on medical conditions, age, health, and the results you are looking to get.
How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Last?
On average a single treatment of rhinoplasty lasts for about several years. However, you can say 5 years are good to go with it without retaking the treatment.
What is Revision Rhinoplasty?
As the nose is very challenging to deal with, it requires the great skills and experience of the surgeon to perform a successful Rhinoplasty. Regardless, if you aren’t satisfied with the results of your nose job, revision Rhinoplasty may be the most appropriate choice. It can improve messed-up nasal function and structure that are making it harder for you to breathe.
The top 2 non-surgical alternatives to Rhinoplasty are:
- Dermal Fillers.
- Laser rhinoplasty.
Though no one deserves to be bullied for the things that God has given, thousands of people report being tyrannized for unusual facial features every year. And the nose is no exception. If you, your loved one, or a friend has a nose that makes them feel self-conscious about how they look, you might be interested in knowing what can be done about it. Surgery to repair a deviated nose is called Rhinoplasty in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. It involves reshaping the entire nasal skeleton and renewing the facial appearance.
Why Choose Us for your Nose Job?
Results can vary, not only because of your medical health but also because of the doctor’s knowledge, skills, and experience. So, before you have any cosmetic surgery, you need to know that you are inexperienced, safe hands.
Dynamic Clinic Dubai continues to be a clinic of choice for many people choosing quality health care in a medical setting. We are dedicated to fulfilling patients’ needs and taking care of them to the best of our abilities.
Hurry Up! Look better, Breathe Better!
For answers to questions regarding Rhinoplasty in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, complete the consultation form or call us.