What is SculpSure?
SculpSure is an advanced non-surgical body contouring treatment. It uses a special fat-melting device to help people get rid of those fatty areas that are resistant to diet and exercise. And the whole procedure takes 25 minutes to complete.
Who is the Candidate?
SculpSure in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is best for those individuals who want to achieve long-lasting Body Contouring effects without undergoing the knife. Individuals should keep realistic expectations from the procedure.
People who are able to maintain weight and live a well-balanced lifestyle can receive ideal results. However, the results are not instant, you may start to see a change in the body shape after six weeks of your treatment. It is also very important, you attend all the additional treatments. This will help you achieve improved results.
There are tremendous benefits that you enjoy by undergoing SculpSure but you have to use the following tips to fully take advantage of the treatment:
- While having a consultation with the practitioner, you should inform the doctor about your medical history.
- You are advised to stop taking blood thinners and pain relievers a month before the treatment.
- Refrain from smoking for a few days prior to the treatment.
- A month before SculpSure Dubai, do not undergo any other skincare treatment.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages for at least two weeks before the procedure.
A body-contouring treatment that utilizes laser energy to target unwanted fat cells. On the appointment day, the SculpSure belt is wrapped around the treatment site and turned on. The laser heats the fat cells without harming the skin and eventually damages and destructs them. Laser Treatment reduces a significant amount of fat from that area. In the next few days, further fat will be eliminated through the lymphatic system. You can expect swelling, bruising, and pain in the treatment site during the therapy. But as soon as the procedure is completed you will be completely fine.
- It is a non-invasive way of eliminating fat bulges from the body so the patient does not feel any pain during the therapy.
- The procedure is simple, effortless, and FDA-approved.
- Please note it can be done on any body part including flanks, abdomen, thighs, arms, back, and love handles.
- Researchers concluded that SculpSure destroys 24% of fat cells without causing large incisions and permanent scars.
- SculpSure is suitable for skin types and tones.
- Destroys suborn fat without affecting the skin surface.
How many sessions Do You Require?
SculpSure is not a one-time procedure, you have to take 2 or 3 sessions to obtain great results but the good thing is that the treatment is quick and takes only 25 minutes. The total number of sessions will be decided by your practitioner depending on the results you want to get and the amount of fat you want to eliminate.
The Cost of SculpSure Treatment in Dubai is reasonable. It can range from AED 4,000 to AED 8,000. But it is not constant, depending on the results you are trying to achieve. The number of treatments needed may vary. The following are the cost-influencing factors:
- It depends on the Clinic’s location. Clinics in more affluent areas may charge higher.
- A clinic’s reputation can also influence the cost of SculpSure treatment.
- A number of SculpSure treatments needed can also affect the cost.
- The experience of the practitioner performing treatment can also influence the cost.
- The condition of the applicants can alter the expenses.
As the SculpSure in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is non-surgical and non-invasive, it does not involve any downtime which means you can have this treatment during the lunch break and return to your office right after it is done. However, in the following few weeks, you could not perform any strenuous activity as it might affect your recovery.
Book a Free Appointment!
Fill out the consultation form or call us to schedule a free appointment with one of our expert practitioners. In the consultation session, we will provide you with more information about SculpSure in Dubai.