Cellulite is a lumpy deposit of body fat. Research has proven about 90% of people have cellulite which can become a source of embarrassment for them. Cellulite appears on different body parts including thighs, arms, stomach, and buttocks. They occur when underlying fat deposits begin to push through layers of connective tissue, lying under the skin. Women tend to have more cellulite than men because on some body parts such as thighs and buttocks, they have more fat deposits. Also, if you have cellulite then you can blame your parents as well because they can be a result of your genes. Get rid of your Cellulite with Cellfina Treatment at Dynamic Clinic Dubai.
What is Cellfina Treatment:
Cellfina Treatment in Dubai is a minimally invasive non-surgical procedure that provides noticeable long-lasting results of cellulite reductions on the thigh and buttocks.
Candidate of Cellfina Treatment:
Most of the women who are overweight at the age of 22 have at least some cellulite dimples. If you’ve got them then you can consider Cellfina Treatment. It can help you feel confident about your physical appearance. Before undergoing this cosmetic procedure, you should choose a board-certified plastic surgeon. At present, the treatment is only approved for treating cellulite on thighs and buttocks.
If you want to get this treatment to reduce the appearance of cellulite, you have to fulfill the following candidacy criteria. You are a good candidate if you:
- Are healthy and have had a complete medical screening.
- Have an ideal BMI.
- Have realistic expectations about the outcomes of Cellfina treatment.
- Want to eliminate cellulite dimples from your Thighs and Buttocks.
- Are not allergic to medications or anesthetics.
- Have elastic skin.
- Your skin has minimal laxity or looseness.
- You do not smoke or consume alcohol.
- You are mentally stable.
Cellfina Treatment Before & After:
Goals of the Treatment:
- Make you look more attractive.
- Boost up the confidence and self-esteem.
- Eliminates cellulite effectively.
- Substitute a healthy lifestyle.
- Noticeable reduction in the appearance of cellulite dimples.
- Minimally invasive with no downtime.
- Safe and effective treatment.
- FDA approved.
- High patient satisfaction rate.
- Delivers long-lasting and noticeable results.
You have to follow the below-listed instructions to get the best results.
- Stop the intake of aspirin or other blood thinners. They slow down the healing process.
- If you are a smoker, quit smoking before the treatment.
- Inform your doctor about the medications, if you are taking any.
- Avoid direct sun exposure, prefer wearing sunscreen and sun-block of strong SPF before going out.
- If you are allergic to any medication, tell the doctor.
- Done with all the prescribed tests on time.
It is an outpatient procedure that takes one or two hours to complete. The time required for the procedure depends upon the patient and the number of areas that need treatment. It works by targeting the dimple-type cellulite appearing on thighs and buttocks. Before starting the procedure the doctor will ask you to stand up. He/She will identify and mark the areas containing the cellulite samples. Application of a numbing cream is to avoid the pain and discomfort of the subcision process.
A hand-held device inserts a micro-blade under the skin. Your doctor will adopt a stabilized-guided subcision technique in a fanning motion. It releases the fibrous bands under your skin. The treatment results in bouncing back of dimple-looking cellulite.
Pre-Operative Instructions and Recovery:
Limited downtime is associated with the Treatment. You might experience a little soreness or bruising on the treated site but they will reside quickly with time. For fast healing and better recovery, you are requested to follow the below-listed instructions.
- You should avoid strenuous activities for at least 3 weeks after the treatment.
- Do not consume alcohol for 2 to 3 weeks following the procedure.
- To minimize bruising, special topical remedies are recommended.
Book a Free Consultation:
Consider Cellfina treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah if you are unhappy with having cellulite on your thighs and buttocks. You can get this treatment at an affordable cost without suffering from botched results. Contact Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic by filling in the online consultation form.