While Mini abdominoplasty is similar to a standard tummy tuck, there are a few differences worth noting. The main difference lies in the size of the incision. Although the incision is created in the same location in both of them, its length in a mini tummy tuck is 6-12 inches less than the latter one. But please note that size has no substantial effect on the recovery phase. Wound healing is done at the same time in both standard abdominoplasty and Mini Abdominoplasty in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Continue to read for further details about this invasive body-reshaping treatment.
Who is the Candidate?
It is an outstanding abdominal contouring procedure since it produces permanent, and significant changes in the body shape. But not everyone can have a mini-abdominoplasty. Typically, pregnant women and individuals suffering from serious health conditions cannot opt for this treatment because, in these situations, this surgery can cause some really serious damage to the body.
The presence of fat limited to the area under the navel defines lower belly fat. Men and women of age 18 and older who want to get rid of such fat can get the maximum benefit of this treatment.
Summing up! If you are 18 years old or above, have good health, a body weight close to the ideal weight, and want to get rid of lower body fat, then Mini Abdominoplasty Dubai is the perfect option for you.
Candidates must be physically healthy and non-smokers to achieve amazing upshots from this surgery. And keep this in mind that the results you will get from this treatment will be permanent but only on the condition that you don’t gain or lose weight after it. Try to maintain an ideal weight by adopting good lifestyle changes. Further, the doctor will inform you about other aftercare tips after the Mini Abdominoplasty in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
For a successful mini abdominoplasty, you need to be fully prepared. To assist you with the preparation, we have gathered some pre-operative tips for you. These are:
- Quit smoking, four months before the surgery.
- Do not take blood thinners and herbal supplements for at least two weeks before the surgery.
- You need to inform the doctor about your allergies, infections, and health conditions (if any).
What Happens During the Procedure?
A mini tummy tuck is suitable for eliminating mild to moderate redundant skin. The doctor starts the operation by delivering anesthesia to the abdomen. In the next step, he makes an incision along the lower abdominal area and makes some changes. Most doctors focus on trimming the excess skin instead of pulling the loose skin up over the belly button. However, a small amount of abdominal fat is also reduced through this treatment. Please note that as this is highly invasive so it may take up to 2 hours to complete. Further details on the procedure of a mini tummy tuck will be given in the initial visit.
In recovering from this surgery, you may be asked to:
- Avoid using anti-inflammatory drugs for a few months.
- To lie in bed for at least seven days after you have the surgery.
- Avoid strenuous exercises like swimming, running, etc.
Are there Side-Effects?
Like other aesthetic procedures, this procedure offers limitations too. Potential complications of Mini Abdominoplasty Dubai include:
- Slow wound healing
Strange Facts That You Should Know:
- Mini abdominoplasty can only target the fat that is restricted to the pubic area, which means it cannot treat the fat present in any other area of the abdomen. You might not like this thing but you have to accept it.
- Even though the length of the incision is significantly smaller in Mini abdominoplasty, recovery is still too lengthy and difficult
- Not every surgeon can do this surgery. You must look for qualified, experienced, and highly trained professionals for having a successful mini-abdominoplasty.
- It is major surgery, that demands a lot of time, and effort from the surgeon so obviously, it can cost a lot. However, you can utilize our financing options to pay a very large sum of money easily. Like with our 100 % financing scheme, you can pay the treatment cost in easy and small monthly installments with 0% interest.
- The effects of this surgical procedure are irreversible so the decision to get this surgery requires intent consideration.
Standard Tummy Tuck:
A full tummy tuck can eradicate a considerable amount of skin and fat from the lower abdomen. This may create a new belly buttock and give the stomach a new shape and size. While it produces better results, there are more chances of complications after full abdominoplasty.
Mini Abdominoplasty Cost:
Mini Abdominoplasty aka Mini Tummy Tuck is affordable in Dubai. The average cost of Mini Abdominoplasty varies from AED 6,000 to AED 14,000. This estimate might differ as per your fat condition.
Since this surgery is a bit less costly, still results are worth it and last for a lifetime if you continue to follow a healthy diet.
Book a Free Appointment:
For further information about Mini Abdominoplasty in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, you can visit us. Just fill out the form or call to have a free consultation with one of our surgeons.