Perfect Teeth, Glittering Smile? Get Veneers!
Porcelain Veneers— just like thin shells, they cover the front surface of teeth. Their core purpose is to adjust the shape and shade of teeth to give a more even, white, aligned, and dazzling smile. You can assume them as artificial nails.
Unlike other veneers, Porcelain veneers are specifically made of porcelain material and can last around 5-10 years without any extensive care.
Read the below guide of Porcelain Veneers in Dubai & Abu Dhabi to find cost, benefits, risks, and procedure details.
Veneers can Treat:
- Teeth gaps.
- Irregular teeth structure.
- Extreme discoloration (unresponsive to whitening).
- Fractured or worn teeth.
- Minor teeth misalignment.
Results of Porcelain Veneers:
The Results of Porcelain veneers in UAE are functional, appealing, and brilliant. This dental treatment can bless you with a perfect smile without any delay.
Who can Get this?
Anyone who has good oral health and desires to get a brighter, aligned smile can have veneers. You can discuss it with your dentist to check if veneers really suit well to your certain condition. Below are some disorders in which you must avoid this dental treatment.
- Broken teeth.
No dentist can place veneers on teeth or gums if they are not healthy. Get proper medical assistance first before trying this treatment.
What’s the Porcelain Veneer Procedure like?
Once you qualify as a good candidate for Porcelain veneers, you will be given the date of treatment. Usually, this process takes two visits to complete.
Here is the stepwise procedure detail of Porcelain Dental Veneers in Dubai.
- The dentist will first examine your mouth by taking x-rays.
- They disperse teeth impressions send them to the lab where your veneers will be made.
- You will receive temporary restoration on the first visit.
- In addition, they also stimulate your smile through 3-D simulation where you can design your desired smile together with the dentist.
- Then, a computer-generated image will be shown to you as a sample of the result.
- After several days, you will be called for a second appointment.
- Upon the second visit, the veneer is placed carefully on teeth.
- Sometimes, a small amount of tooth is shaved to allow the veneer to fit properly.
- Once veneers are placed correctly, they will be bonded permanently to your teeth.
Having veneers requires maintenance. You’ll need to visit the dentist each time for regular dental check-ups. In the first days of treatment, teeth are prone to chipping and staining so you should avoid biting down hard foods to prevent any damage.
Below are some other reliable tips you must not forget in the recovery period of Porcelain Veneers in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
- Be sure to follow proper hygienic dental care by brushing teeth twice a day.
- Phobia of nail-eating, pen biting must be restricted.
- Staining foods i.e. coffee, and tea should be escaped for some period.
- Try to floss teeth gently as recommended.
- Optimum strength.
- Completely natural results.
- Beautiful smile for years.
- Doesn’t affect natural tooth structure.
Just with any treatment, there is a downside. Following are the complications allied with Porcelain Veneers Dubai.
- It might not suitable for all dental cases.
- There can be chipping or staining.
- Displacement of veneers can occur.
How Much do Porcelain Veneers in Dubai Cost?
Porcelain veneers cost roughly between AED 1,000 to AED 8,000 per tooth and perhaps more depending upon the complexity of treatment. The exact quoted price can be informed after consultation.
On choosing any expensive dental procedure you can avail of our easy payment installment plans. They are free of any interest or further charges. Talk to our team directly for more details.
What are the other Options?
If you are considering Porcelain Veneers in Dubai, for teeth discoloration, you can have teeth whitening as an alternative. Besides, you can also consider the following options for your irregular teeth structure.
- Dental Bonding.
- Invisalign (invisible) braces.
Start with a Consultation!
All smile makeovers begin with a consultation. This appointment will endorse an extensive inspection of your teeth and a detailed discussion with the cosmetic dentist. Based on this discussion, we can provide personalized treatment options for you if it’s veneers, crowns, or specifically E-max veneers.
Consultations for Porcelain Dental Veneers in Dubai & Abu Dhabi can be booked through an online form or by calling directly at +971 561772998.
Book A Free Appointment:
Give us a Call or Fill out the Consultation form to Schedule your Free Appointment.