Make your skin go WOW!
Cellulite is the common, and harmless skin condition caused by abnormal fat development underneath the skin. It causes a dimpled, lumpy flesh on buttocks, abdomen, thighs, and hips.
If your cellulite is taking a toll on your emotional health and you feel anxious about your appearance, Laser Treatment for Cellulite Reduction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi may offer comfort to your anxiety and help reduce dimpled fat.
Keep reading to find out what you can expect during cellulite treatment, who good candidates are, and what treatment options are available.
Treating Cellulite? Is it time to see a Doctor?
According to some research, the longer cellulite last, the more likely it is for a person to become depressed. So, early cellulite treatment can surely help prevent mental anguish and emotional distress.
- Cellulite can develop in both women and men
- Where in the body these bumps appear depends a lot on genetics
- Always see a certified physician before starting a new treatment.
Results of Cellulite Dubai:
The results of your cellulite treatment in Dubai will vary based on what technique your surgeon uses.
Note: Before undergoing, make sure you are at a healthy weight and have good skin elasticity.
Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
- For best results, you should closely follow the following pre-operative instructions:
- Stop smoking
- Have someone to accompany you; make sure he is always available to drive you home
- You should not have anything to drink or eat for 6 hours before the procedure
- Use Arnica tablets as per the directions issued by the doctor
- Stop consuming alcoholic and caffeinated beverages for a recommended period
- Drink plenty of water to keep the body hydrated
There are many treatment options if your cellulite bothers you. With them, you can make the dimpled fat less prominent and improve the self-image fast. To help you isolate the good from the bad, here are three Cellulite Reduction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi that are typically effective and safe.
- The goal of laser treatment is to get a non-surgical cure for your cellulite, allowing you to have smooth, firm skin without undergoing the knife.
- It makes dramatic improvements in hips, and thighs.
- Laser energy targets the fat pockets beneath the skin that cause us to develop cellulite
- Cryolypolisis is a non-surgical procedure that freezes and ruptures the fat cells beneath the skin.
- It works pretty slowly. Generally speaking, patients get the desired results in three to four months.
- Your physician may prescribe Subcision when other treatments haven’t given you the desired results
- It involves injecting a special needle into the skin and then breaking up the tough bands
Post-Operative Care Instructions:
- If you had your cellulite addressed, these simple ways could help you avoid infection and tackle the pain:
- Limit your physical activities, including workouts and even household chores for at least a week
- Apply ice packs directly to the treated area to ease the discomfort and pain
- After receiving the treatment, spend the next two days resting
- Stop using medicines like; Aspirin, Motrin, Advil, any NSAIDs, and fish oil for at least seven days
- Do not lift anything
Recovering from Cellulite Treatment:
In general, it takes about 7 – 10 days to recover after having cellulite reduction. During this time, it’s better to rest as much as possible and not drink alcoholic beverages.
After cellulite treatment, the following side-effects may occur. However, many of these are considered short-term and mild.
- Swelling may occur
- You may feel dizzy
- The treated site may sore temporarily
- It is not unusual to see redness in the area of a cellulite removal
Patients, please note: certain medications may interfere with the treatment effectiveness. Please check with the physician to make sure you are ready for the treatment.
Pros and Cons:
- The procedure is painless and pretty short
- Benefits go beyond aesthetics; improves blood circulation and prevent health problems related to obesity
- Makes the skin healthier and more attractive
- It may take multiple tries to achieve the desired outcomes
- Skin elasticity can influence the final results
Cost of Cellulite Treatment?
The Average Cost of Cellulite Treatment in Dubai UAE starts at AED 7,000. The final quote will be given after the physician will assess your goals and will determine exactly what type of treatment you need, and what medical kit will be used.
- Cellulite is a normal part of aging which means that there is nothing wrong with your health
- You can reduce cellulite by laser
- You can also get Subcision to “tone up.” Studies have shown Subcision to be most effective for getting rid of Dimple Looking from bellies.
Consult a Cellulite Treatment Doctor’s:
Why Enfield Clinic Always Beat the Competitors?
Regardless of what type of cellulite treatment you are interested in, you need to see a certified doctor. They can help you avoid uninvited situations along the treatment journey and assist you with planning.
Enfield clinic is committed to helping its patients enjoy exemplary experiences, reach their aesthetic goals, and benefit from top-notch solutions. Things that make us stand from the rests are:
- Affordable rates
- Peaceful, calm, and cozy environment
- Strong sense of identification
For further details regarding Cellulite Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, please contact dynamic clinic at +971588230420.