It is a problem that is characterized by small, harmless growths on the skin surface. Although all causes have not been identified yet but the problem is more likely to occur due to the overactive functioning of sweat glands. This condition can affect any part of the body, but it tends to appear on the face, especially on and around the eyes, and neck. However, you can also expect it to develop on the armpit, scalp, abdomen, genitals, and joints. Well, whichever type and where ever you have this problem, you can get rid of this. At Dynamic clinic, the problem can be resolved through different treatments. The treatments we offer combat the symptoms painlessly and without complications. So, if you are looking for a Syringoma Removal Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, you can visit us.
Who is The Candidate?
Though syringoma is not a medical problem, it affects the appearance. People consider the treatments for cosmetic reasons. By contacting the best dermatologist in your area you can fix this problem quickly. You amazingly fit for this Syringoma Removal Treatment if:
- You do not have any serious medical/ health condition.
- You are perusing a highly effective solution for removing persistent growths.
- You are not allergic to any drug, device, any type of heat, etc.
- In addition to affecting the appearance, your syringomas cause itching and pain.
- You are over the age of 18.
- Delay this treatment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Syringoma Removal Treatment Before & After:
Generally, people with Hyperhidrosis are more susceptible to this problem because uncontrollable sweating is one of its major causes. You can prevent Syringoma from developing by considering the following tips:
- Cleanse your body with organic, antibacterial soaps regularly.
- Do not sleep with any makeup product applied to your skin.
- Wearing a sun screen is very helpful. With it, harmful UV rays won’t be able to reach the inner layers of the skin.
- Syringomas are also likely to affect people with diabetes so try to maintain good sugar levels as long as possible.
- Eat foods that are high in Vitamin A and D as they both are very important skin nutrients.
- Use exfoliators twice a week for glowing, and fresh skin.
If you fail to prevent Syringoma in spite of your top efforts, you need to seek outside help for this problem. There is a wide selection of treatments for Syringoma and Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic is proud to announce that it offers all of them. However, before having the treatment, you should visit the clinic at least once to discuss all the available options. The doctor will evaluate your medical history and current health status to help you select the most appropriate option.
The problem can be treated with topical, oral medications, and many office-based treatments. The right treatment will be chosen by taking into account the severity, life of Syringoma. However, most of them work by replacing abnormal skin tissues with new and healthy ones.
For mild syringomas, doctors recommend trying oral and topical medications. This option is often considered as the primary, and safe treatment for this condition but you should not start using any drug without consulting a skin expert. The topical creams are responsible for removing the upper damaged layers of skin as well as for encouraging tissue regeneration. Although it is a non-invasive treatment, you will have to pay a lot for it. This is because you need to use the medications throughout your life to maintain the effects for longer period.
You can achieve the desired outcome more quickly with Laser Treatment. It is a popular and effective solution for eliminating Syringomas. In this treatment, a number of red waves are targeted at the affected skin through laser, destructing the underlying skin tissues. However, unlike other laser treatments that require multiple sessions, this treatment is usually done just once.
Cryotherapy is often recommended for highly severe cases. It involves utilizing chemicals like liquid nitrogen in order to create a freezing atmosphere for skin tissues. This is an invasive treatment so the recovery can take some time.
During Dermabrasion, the professional utilizes a rotating tool to eradicate the super facial layers of the skin. It produces instant results, but the positive effects last only for two to three months.
Surgical excision is a medical procedure in which the doctor surgically removes the damaged skin tissues by utilizing a scalpel or blade. However, you can expect to see some scarring after having this treatment.
What Are The Benefits of Syringoma Removal?
The treatment brings a lot of benefits for those who choose to have it. A few key benefits include:
- Smooth, clear, and flawless skin for a lifetime.
- Increase self-confidence.
- No risk of complications, major side-effects, and scarring.
- Relieves stress and anxiety caused by this problem.
- A cost-effective, affordable, and reliable way to eradicating the uninvited growths.
Syringoma is a common problem and it can lead to severe embarrassment. However, thankfully, there are many treatment options available for the sufferers of this skin condition. Anyone who wants to improve the appearance of the skin, should consult the Dermatologist.
Book an Appointment:
For disclosing further details about Syringoma Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, book your appointment today. Fill out the consultation form or call us to book your appointment.