Aging and hormonal changes in the body cause a great deal of disturbance and changes in the anatomical presentation of your vagina. Other than that childbirth and surgeries to the vagina during parturition often causes aggressive changes to the vaginal walls. little do you know that these changes are not temporary but permanent. The sagging and loosening of the vagina lead to non-satisfying sex and of course it also affects your intimacy and relationship with your partner. You can overcome this embarrassment and anxiety by getting your hands on some esthetic treatments like Fillers for Vaginal Enhancement in Dubai. Discover how vaginal enhancement can be achieved by some classical fillers and how they work.
What are Fillers?
Fillers are injections that consist of hyaluronic acid which is a water-based agent that is responsible for providing hydration and adding volume to the cells that have lost their fullness.
How Do Vaginal Fillers for Enhancement Work?
The Hyaluronic Acid-based Fillers are injected into the label walls of the vagina instantly restoring hydration and adding an appropriate, adequate fullness and thickness to the walls of the vagina. This not only builds the thickness of the labial walls but also improves the tightening of the vagina and improves the function of the anatomical muscles.
Benefits of Choosing Fillers for Vaginal Enhancement:
- You will be able to witness a drastic change and improvement within a very short span of time.
- Your sexual life will be a lot better than before.
- You will notice that your partner has also felt a sense of satisfaction through you.
- Sexual pleasure will increase to double as the tightening of Vaginal walls increase stimulation.
- A better approach to self-confidence.
- Unlike surgery, it is not invasive and the results can be seen immediately.
- The treatment is not time-consuming.
- The treatment has no side effects reported as such.
Who are the Right Candidates for Vaginal Fillers?
- Any woman who has experienced inability and painful intercourse.
- Women who lack lubrication on arousal.
- Females with extremely low sex drive and libido.
- Women with a loose sagging vagina.
- Females who are born with extremely thin labial folds.
How is the Procedure for Vaginal Fillers Done?
Initial History Taking and Consultation:
In this phase, the doctor will analyze and will ask you questions related to your intimacy. She will also address and educate you about the treatment options.
Administration of Local Anesthesia:
A local anesthetic agent normally lidocaine is applied only to the walls of the labial fold for creating a balance of numbness so that the patient cannot feel any pain while the insertion of fillers
Injecting the Dermal Fillers:
Fillers consisting of hyaluronic acid are then injected into the vagina ensuring that the multiple sites are covered.
Recovery and Resting:
In this stage, the specialist will monitor whether the patient is fine after the insertion of fillers or not. Patients with allergic reactions may show signs of irritability and redness.
Are there any Side Effects of Fillers for Vaginal Enhancement?
Side effects arise only if the candidate chooses an inexperienced specialist or does not follow the aftercare instructions properly. In the case of vaginal filler enhancement patients can come up with certain potential risks such as:
- Redness and itching in the first few hours after the injection.
- In the case of sensitive patients, allergic responses can be witnessed.
- Movement or mobility during the treatment can cause the injection to be inserted on the wrong side as a result the area swells up.
- Swelling of either of the labial folds may result in asymmetry of the vagina.
Who is Exempted From Vaginal Fillers?
- Women who are approaching or have already started menopause.
- Females who are planning to get pregnant.
- A woman who has already conceived.
- Any woman who is close to her expected delivery date.
Are Vaginal Fillers Treatment Permanent or Temporary?
Fillers for Vagina Enhancement in Dubai & Abu Dhabi work on a long-term effect and you can be pleased with their results and enjoy their benefits for as long as five years. For women who are older than 50 or have reached menopause, the vaginal fillers would not work effectively because hormone replacement therapy becomes mandatory in such women.
Sexual pleasure and intimacy have no age. One should never restrict themselves as long as the sexual pleasure is because of the changes in their genitals this is very legit and aging can be a major factor in it. The best you should do is to seek the right treatment, especially women because they have been born through a lot of physical changes in their bodies including hormonal alterations and childbirth. Get yourself a shot of Fillers for Vaginal Enhancement in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, and bring a change in your sexual intimacy because you deserve to be happy with your partner both in life and bed!