Skin Care Treatments in Dubai & Abu Dhabi will help you in fading away or reducing your skin discoloration, improve your damaged skin, and also enhance your overall physical beauty.
Following are the most popular and used Skin Care Treatments:
- Acne Scar Laser Treatment.
- Skin lightening treatment.
- Chemical Skin Peel Treatment.
- Pigmentation Treatment.
- Vampire Facelift.
- Thread lift treatment.
- Skin Tightening using Hifu.
1. Acne Scar Laser Treatment:
Acne Scar Laser Treatment will help you in reducing and disappearing the appearance of scars on your face. It uses highly focused beams of light to treat your damaged areas or acne scars.
2. Skin Lightening Treatment:
Skin lightening treatment is also known as, “Skin Whitening Treatment”. It will help you in improving and enhancing your skin complexion by lightening the flaws on your skin.
Skin whitening treatment has safety features including its efficacy, skin allergy-free, fast healing, and recovery process, permanent results, and minimally invasive.
3. Chemical Skin Peels:
Chemical Skin Peels will help you in reducing or minimize your acne scars by naturally peeling off the layers of your dead skin.
During its procedure, the physician will apply a chemical solution on your skin and will peel off your dark, uneven, or damaged skin. And after undergoing the chemical skin peeling procedure, you will have evenly toned skin.
4. Pigmentation Treatment:
Pigmentation Treatment will help you permanently treat your skin pigmentation. There are various techniques to perform the pigmentation treatment, which include; IPL laser treatment, chemical peels, oral medication, topical medication, and laser treatment.
5. Vampire Facelift:
A Vampire facelift is performed by using PRP therapy. It will help you in rejuvenating your facial skin by making it completely flawless, tighter, younger, fresher, and even more attractive.
6. Thread Lift Treatment:
Thread lift treatment will help you in reducing or permanently getting rid of the aging signs on your skin by using the distinctive kind of threads, made of clear polypropylene. These threads will be inserted in your treatment-required area or in your sagging skin, through small holes.
7. Skin Tightening Using Hifu:
HIFU or “High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound” is a non-invasive, painless, and non-surgical face-lifting procedure. It has a highly focused ultrasound to Tighten your Skin, firm, and lift your desired skin.
Skin Care Treatments Before & After:
Skin Care Treatments FAQs:
- How long does it take to recover after undergoing Skin Care Treatments?
- How much time the procedure of Skin Care Treatments will take?
- Are the procedures of Skin Care Treatments Painful?
- How long will Skin Care Treatments take to show Results?
- How many years of Experience do Cosmetic Surgeons have?
1. How Long Does It Take to Recover After Undergoing the Skin Care Treatments?
Depending upon the procedure of Skin Care Treatments, your recovery and healing process will be different. You will be allowed to go home on the same day as the procedure.
You will need at least a downtime of between 3 and 4 days but it’s highly recommended to properly rest and give yourself at least 5 to 7 days to recover before resuming your daily activities.
2. How Much Time the Procedure of Skin Care Treatments Will Take?
The time of the procedure varies and depends upon the type of Skin Care Treatment. But most probably, the procedure of Skin Care Treatment requires almost an hour to complete.
3. Are the Procedures of Skin Care Treatments Painful?
No, the procedures of Skin Care Treatments will be completely painless. During the procedure, the surgeon will administer local anesthesia to your treatment-required area to numb it.
After the procedure, you will feel a bit of discomfort, but the surgeon will apply the soothing gel and will also recommend you use ice packs on your treated areas.
4. How Long will Skin Care Treatments Take to Show Results?
After undergoing Skin Care Treatments, you will be able to see prominent, natural, and immediate results.
5. How Many Years of Experience Do Cosmetic Surgeons Have?
- All our cosmetic surgeons are board-certified by international societies.
- They have more than 20 years of expertise in the field of Skin Care Treatments.
- We have proficient, skilled, and well-trained cosmetic and plastic surgeons.
- They have gained experience from across the globe.
Grab A Free Consultation!
If you want to enhance your overall beauty, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Clinic to consider Skin Care Treatments in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.