As we age, our skin becomes dull, wrinkled, and saggy. We might not actually be old from the inside, but our appearance makes us look old and exhausted.
What is Ultherapy Treatment?
Ultherapy Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is basically a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure. It FDA approved and uses ultrasound imaging to enhance the collagen production in your skin.
Why is it Better than Facelift Procedure?
Most people who want to rejuvenate their sagging skin to get a younger and healthier look prefer undergoing the Ultherapy as compared to the facelift procedure.
Here are the few reasons why people are choosing a non-surgical Ultherapy Treatment, over a surgical Facelift procedure:
- Ultherapy treatment doesn’t damage the skin.
- It’s a non-surgical procedure.
- The procedure of Ultherapy treatment doesn’t involve needles and knives.
- It’s a fast and easy procedure and there aren’t any special precautionary measures of treatment.
- It’s a FDA-approved treatment.
- Ultherapy treatment is a completely safe procedure.
- It doesn’t cause any kind of side effects, skin allergies or post-operative complications.
- It’s a customized treatment.
- Ultherapy treatment provides natural results, as compared to other procedures.
- The treatment has no downtime and is also called a lunch hour procedure, which means that you don’t have to take a leave or day off from your work to undergo this procedure.
- You will be able to observe prominent and immediate results after undergoing the treatment and will continue to improve for the next 2 to 3 months.
- Ultherapy treatment provides long-lasting results, as compared to other procedures.
- The procedure of treatment only requires 30 minutes to one hour to complete.
- Ultherapy treatment has reasonable and affordable costs, as compared to other procedures.
If you don’t want to consider the surgical skin rejuvenation procedure to tighten and make your skin younger, you can undergo Ultherapy Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
You can undergo Ultherapy Treatment on the following parts of your body:
- Under chin
The procedure is performed?
During the procedure of Ultherapy Treatment, the physician will first of all properly clean the surface of your treatment required skin, by using oil or any residue. Then he will place the Ultherapy device on your treatment required area and adjust the ultrasound viewer.
The physician will then apply the ultrasound energy to the surface of your treatment required skin to rejuvenate it.
How does Ultherapy treatment works?
The Ultherapy goes beneath the surface of your treatment required skin, utilizing the concentrated ultrasound energy and heat energy to boost up your collagen production.
Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
Before undergoing the Ultherapy the physician will guide you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
- You will have to remove your makeup before undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to avoid excessive or direct sun exposure, for at least 10 days before considering the Treatment.
- You will have to avoid taking blood-thinners for at least 2 weeks, before undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to avoid getting Botox, before undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to stop the consumption of alcoholic and caffeinated beverages, before undergoing the treatment.
Ultherapy Treatment Before & After:
Post-Operative Care Instructions:
After undergoing the Ultherapy Treatment, the physician will guide you to properly follow these Post-Operative or after Care Instructions:
- You will have to avoid drinking alcoholic and caffeinated beverages, for at least 15 to 29 days after undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to avoid excessive/ prolonged or direct sun exposure, for a couple of days after considering the Treatment.
- You will have to regularly take the prescribed medications, as per the instructions of the physician.
- You will have to avoid taking blood-thinners, for at least 15 to 20 days after undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated, after undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to use cold compressions or ice packs to reduce the bruising and discomfort, after undergoing the treatment.
If you want to permanently tighten your sagging skin by undergoing the non-surgical treatment with natural, safe and long-lasting results at an affordable price without suffering from side effects, botched results, and post-procedural complications, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Clinic to consider Ultherapy Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.