Titanium implants may offer a permanent solution for your oral rehabilitation journey!
There are different types of Dental Implants that oral surgeons can use. However, titanium implants are the most popular. As the name suggests, they are artificial tooth roots made of titanium. They offer more durability and are linked to higher preservation of bone density. In addition, because they are surgically implanted into the jawbone, you get permanent results.
So, if you considering replacing failing or missing teeth or are considering replacing dentures, Titanium Implant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi may be an option.
In this post, we’ll cover how this device works, and what the procedure entails. We’ll also explore the benefits, risks, and costs.
- The steps of dental implantation surgery are generally spaced out over a few sessions. This is essential for using the implant successfully.
- The recovery process takes a long time. For most patients, it takes six to eight weeks for the jawbone to completely heal.
How Titanium Implant Can Benefit You?
Basically, it is a small screw (post) that is placed into the jawbone to replace the root of the missing tooth. The implant works by fusing into the jawbone under the gums and beginning to function like a real tooth root.
Just so you know, it may take several months for a titanium implant to completely fuse with the bone so have patience!
The Titanium implant isn’t suited for everyone, and there are many potential complications. Successfully utilizing this implant also requires extensive training and experience.
Titanium implant in Dubai might help you:
- Enhance your appearance if you think missing a tooth is affecting your smile
- Improve your ability to speak and chew. If you feel that your current dentures are uncomfortable while eating or talking, these implants are a great solution.
- Enjoy long-term oral health benefits
- Replace the missing or damaged tooth
You should discuss your goals with your dental surgeon so that he can be realistic about what implant surgery can do for you!
If your dental surgeon decides you could benefit from Titanium implants, they will tell you what the procedure entails and when to schedule the surgery.
Here’s what typically happens in Titanium Implant Surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi:
- Before surgery, the patient is forced to sleep under general anesthesia.
- When they fall asleep, the surgeon inserts the implant into the jawbone.
- He then places the abutment over the implant to keep it in place. This abutment also serves as the base for the crown of the tooth.
- Finally, the surgeon places the crown onto the abutment. This crown looks and functions like a natural tooth.
Implant behaves as a substitute for the tooth root. It provides patients with many amazing benefits. Here are a few of them:
- Allows improved chewing.
- More comfortable and natural-looking.
- Preserve natural Gum Tissues.
- Restores missing jawbone structure.
- Improves smile.
- After getting implants, you can speak with confidence in gatherings.
Like other dental procedures, titanium implant surgery also possesses several risks, including:
- Pain, swelling.
- Slow healing.
- Implant failure (rare).
- Bone loss.
Patient’s specific risks depend on their oral health and conditions.
Gum and teeth sensitivity is likely for six to seven days after surgery. Gum swelling is possible too.
While your soft tissues are healing, it might help to refrain from your regular diet routine. Stick with your soft die for at least seven and ten days. Also, avoid strenuous activities for at least six weeks.
If you experience extreme pain, and trouble chewing after the surgery, you might have an infection. Discuss this with your dental surgeon as soon as possible. Also, contact your surgeon if your gums bleed, leak pus or your implant displaces into the maxillary sinus.
Titanium implants are meant to last a lifetime.
Without insurance, a titanium implant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi can cost between AED 20,000 to AED 40,000 on average. The exact cost depends on the provider’s location, the number of implants used, and anesthesia charges.
Talk to your insurance provider to find out if they cover titanium implants or a portion of them
Why Choose Us:
Dynamic Clinic aims to deliver quality, convenient, and personalized dental treatments to patients of all ages in a comfortable environment. Dr. Michel Bou Chaaya, our dental surgeon, is committed to providing exceptional dental experience through professional standards, and a range of dental systems and materials. In addition, he ensures that the right treatment plans are provided with patients’ best interests in mind.
Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi
Your smile is our passion, get the best dental treatments at the Royal Clinic. We are here to care for your teeth the way they deserve. Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi is one of the top dentists and dental surgeons in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. He focuses on cosmetic dentistry as well as the functional...View Profile
For more information on Titanium implants in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah,
Book A Free Appointment:
Give us a Call or Fill out the Consultation form to Schedule your Free Appointment.