Want White, Smooth, Bacteria-Free Teeth? Consider our Teeth Polishing Paired with Teeth Scaling.
As the name suggests, Polishing & Scaling is a dental practice that makes the teeth appear shiny, bright, and stain-free. This is a very fast, and reliable way to correct smile defects. But it should only be carried out after a proper assessment by a certified dentist and on their prescription.
Teeth Polishing & Scaling in Dubai & Abu Dhabi does wonders to bring a notable glow to your teeth. But are you the right candidate? What does the treatment entail? If such questions are popping in your mind now, scroll down. Here’s everything you need to know about teeth polishing in Dubai before trying it out for yourself.
- It’s not a good idea to polish your teeth at home
- The right technique should be used to prevent abrasion
- You should get polishing & scaling done professionally every six months to see optimal results
Technique we Use:
You can go to your dentist or dental hygienist to have this procedure done. For scaling, the professional will remove plaque and tartar from around the teeth. Teeth polishing is done by refining the treated teeth with a soft rubber cup and a strong polish paste. However, for patients with very serious concerns, the dental expert may recommend using an air-polishing system – which utilizes a blend of fine powder, water, and compressed air.
Results of Teeth Polishing & Scaling:
No matter what method is utilized, Teeth Polishing & Scaling in Dubai UAE is going to give you that stain-free, smooth teeth. Some positive effects can be seen immediately after the procedure, but it takes time to get fuller results. And so, it is recommended to get your teeth done 2-3 days before any special occasions.
Teeth Polishing Types:
- Selective polishing
- Superficial polishing
- Cosmetic polishing
- Therapeutic polishing
Note: We will provide details on the types of teeth polishing in the initial consultation
How is the Treatment Done?
Depending on the defects of the teeth, the procedure lasts from 45 minutes to an hour. You can even take it at lunchtime. In general, polishing is part of your routine dental checkup and cleaning. After the dentist has performed the removal of tartar via teeth scaling, the final step is to polish the teeth. Polishing removes remaining plaque, tartar, and stains, ultimately leaving teeth bright and healthy. So that you know, teeth scaling does not whiten teeth, but helps maintain good oral hygiene.
Pros and Cons:
- The procedure is effective at smoothing away the hardened buildup of plaque and many other dental imperfections
- Suitable for everyone, teeth polishing helps improve the look of the teeth and prevent tooth decay.
- It can also be used in synergy with scaling for better results. The combination therapy will make your teeth clean, bright, and aligned in one sitting
- It’s favorite among males and females who have special occasions to attend; gives you smooth and glossy teeth just after one treatment
- Gum irritation, bleeding, and gum recession can occur
- Your teeth may become more sensitive
- May result in nerve damage
Tooth Polishing at Home:
Teeth polishing can be done at home as well. Various swanky kits are available in the market that can give you white, bright, and pearly teeth in the comfort of your home. They can be used twice every month for up to six months. It is however important to note that most of these kits fail to give the similar results you might get from an in-office appointment. All things considered, consult your aesthetician before utilizing any at-home teeth polishing kit.
Cost of Teeth Polishing?
Depending on the kind of technique you select, the Average Cost of Teeth Polishing & Scaling in Dubai can range from AED 300 to AED 500 approximately. The cost also depends on the severity of dental flaws to treat and the standards followed by chosen clinic and aesthetician.
- The procedure sloughs away the plaque and improves the aesthetics of the teeth
- It’s often carried out as a part of routine dental checkups in most dental clinics
- Most common side effects include teeth sensitivity, gum discomfort, and bleeding
Best Doctor’s for Teeth Polishing & Scaling UAE:
Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi
Your smile is our passion, get the best dental treatments at the Royal Clinic. We are here to care for your teeth the way they deserve. Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi is one of the top dentists and dental surgeons in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. He focuses on cosmetic dentistry as well as the functional...View Profile
Why Choose us?
We have teams of experienced and highly motivated dental specialists to perform complex treatments successfully. Our professionals are deployed to give you the most reliable, simple, and long-term solutions.
So that you know, we stand out from all the rest for three main reasons:
- Experienced, reliable team
- Continuous improvement
- Honest communication
If you want to know more about Teeth Polishing & Scaling in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, please contact us.
Book A Free Appointment:
Give us a Call or Fill out the Consultation form to Schedule your Free Appointment.