Mental health issues are serious problems. The majority of people are victims of mental health issues around the world. The idea of lobotomy was first introduced during the early 1930s. And then forgotten over time. But in recent years, this treatment has become more advanced. It helps provide effective results. Our clinic offers Lobotomy at Home in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah services for the ease and benefit of patients that suffer from mental issues.
Lobotomy is a surgical procedure also known as leucotomy or psycho surgery. It helps treat different brain issues by making certain alterations in a specific part of the brain. This method was widely used during the 1950s and 60s but abandoned due to some circumstances. This surgical procedure also involves severing the pathways of the brain. These pathways are the prefrontal cortex. The process involves altering or removing some of the brain tissues to reduce the symptoms.
- Understanding Lobotomy:
- Results of Lobotomy at Home in Dubai:
- Candidates Eligible for Lobotomy at Home in Dubai:
- Preparation for the Lobotomy at Home in Dubai:
- What Happens During Psycho Surgery?
- Ensuring Your Recovery:
- Positive Points of Having Lobotomy at Home in Dubai:
- How Much is the Price of Lobotomy at Home in Dubai:
- Risks Associated with Prefrontal Leukotomy:
- Is the Process Safe?
Results of Lobotomy at Home in Dubai:
The lobotomy process performed at Dynamic Clinic in Dubai has proven beneficial. It has helped many people in reducing their symptoms. The process helps manage their moods, reducing their anxiety and depression. It also increases their cognitive functions.
Candidates Eligible for Lobotomy at Home in Dubai:
Lobotomy at Home in Dubai is applicable for patients who have tried every other thing and were not successful in obtaining the results. The people who suffer from the following problems are applicable candidates:
- Individuals who are schizophrenic.
- People who have obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- If an individual has chronic anxiety or depression.
- Those who suffer from mood disorders and major depressive disorder.
- People who are bipolar patients.
- It is also sometimes advised for people who have criminal insanity.
- Gay people or individuals who have an intellectual disability.
Preparation for the Lobotomy at Home in Dubai:
Before the surgical procedure, the patients have to follow some instructions provided by their doctor.
- The patients have to undergo certain physical examinations and tests.
- Do thorough research about the treatment.
- If you have any worries, concerns, or questions regarding the treatment, try to discuss them with your doctor.
- Your doctor will discuss all the issues, symptoms, and steps of the process with you.
- Although make sure that you consult a professional expert for your surgical procedure.
What Happens During Psycho Surgery?
The procedure of Lobotomy at Home in Dubai & Abu Dhabi has the following steps in it:
Anesthetizing the Patient:
The treatment begins by anesthetizing the patients. The anesthesia makes the patient unconscious, and in this way, they feel no pain at all.
When the patient is under sedation, then the surgeon begins creating an incision around the person’s hairline. With the help of this incision, he can reach the desired part of the brain.
Drilling A Hole:
Then the doctor begins to drill a hole in the side region of the individual’s skull. Making this hole makes it easy to access the internal region of the brain. With the help of this hole, the doctor can easily access the internal tissues that are present in the brain region.
The surgeon then inserts a tool through the eye socket. With the help of this tool, they either modify or cut the brain tissues that are leading to different symptoms. The specialist proceeds to make most of the alterations in the prefrontal complex.
Closing the Cuts:
After making the required alterations, and adjustments, the doctor then closes the incisions, at the end of the process. The wound is properly taken care of to reduce any further infections.
Ensuring Your Recovery:
After the completion of the treatment, the patient will have to attend several sessions. In these sessions, your doctor will observe your healing progress. Your expert will notice if the symptoms have reduced, or increased. If your specialist provides you with any instructions you must follow them so that your body can heal.
Positive Points of Having Lobotomy at Home in Dubai:
Having the process of leucotomy, or psycho therapy within the ease of your home has several different benefits. These are:
- The benefit of not traveling long distances towards the hospital. It provides the convenience of bringing the treatment right to the patient’s home.
- Our clinic provides personalized care, approach, and support to our patients within the ease of their homes.
- By receiving this therapy within the ease of your home you also have the benefit of having privacy.
How Much is the Price of Lobotomy at Home in Dubai:
Our experts at Dynamic Clinic Dubai will first examine your condition. And then after having a brief consultation with you, they will inform your about the final cost details. However, some factors may influence the cost, such as the reputation of the clinic, and expertise of the specialist.
Risks Associated with Prefrontal Leukotomy:
As this is a sensitive procedure, the numbers of risks associated with it are high. It is highly recommended that if you are a suitable candidate for this process, you must consult a professional. Do not go to an unprofessional specialist, as it may lead to complications and will increase the risk rate.
- Chronic headaches.
Also, note that all these symptoms would be common if and only if you choose an unprofessional doctor.
Is the Process Safe?
Yes, the process is a bit complicated but it is completely safe. But one must make sure that an experienced surgeon performs the treatment.
Let Us Help Transform Your Life!
Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic stands out as one of the leading clinics in Dubai. We offer the process of Lobotomy at Home in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah for the comfort, and ease of our patients. We aim to make the lives of our patients better by helping them reduce their symptoms, and overcoming their mental issues so that they can live better lives.