When people reach their 30s aging signs start to become apparent on the surface of the skin. Aging signs such as wrinkles, fine lines, freckles, blemishes, and sagging skin affect the overall image.
Aim of the Treatment:
A non-invasive method of improving the sagginess of the face. It stimulates collagen production for better skin tightening and rejuvenation. Fotona 4D utilizes advanced Laser Technology to gently resurface and rejuvenate the skin. It improves both the exterior of the face as well as the interior oral cavity thus producing better results both inside and out. Final results will appear after getting, a minimum of 4 sessions spaced one month apart.
Fotona 4D is a 4-step laser technology that is used to plump up the lost facial volume and tighten loose skin. It is important for the patient to satisfy certain candidacy criteria in order to obtain better outcomes from the procedure. You are an ideal candidate for Fotona 4D for Facelift Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi if you:
- Have mild to moderate aging signs.
- Loss of firm skin and skin laxity.
- Your facial skin is saggy and you are looking for a non-surgical facelift.
- Are above 18 and capable enough to make a decision for yourself.
- Are not suffering from serious health diseases such as cancer, tuberculosis, asthma, etc.
- Do not have a skin or soft tissue infection.
Fotona 4D for a facelift is an alternative to a Surgical Facelift. It is better than a surgical procedure because of its non-invasive nature and minimal downtime.
- It treats skin laxity, uneven skin tone, and wrinkles all at once.
- Restores the lost facial plumpness.
- Removes sun damage and smooths out wrinkles.
- Reduces acne scars and also accelerates skin healing.
- A pain-free facial treatment that delivers better results of skin tightening.
If you want to obtain better satisfying results from Fotona 4D for Facelift Treatment in Dubai, you have to follow all the pre-procedure instructions which your dermatologist will give in the initial consultation session.
A simple procedure that does not take more than an hour is complete. It rejuvenates and tightens imperfect skin by utilizing advanced laser technology. Fotona 4D is a combination of these four lasers,
- SMOOTH: It is conducted on the inside of the oral cavity to stimulate the build-up of collagen.
- FRAC3: It targets the deeper layers and helps in restoring a youthful appearance.
- PIANO: Delivers energy to tighten the saggy skin.
- SupErficial: Fractional energy is directed on the skin to reduce the visibility of Fine Lines Wrinkles and spots. It also helps in improving darker and uneven skin tones.
The patient is advised to properly follow the instructions of the dermatologist related to the aftercare of the 4D Fotona for face treatment. If you do so you are going to get the maximum results out of the treatment.
- Avoid strenuous exercises such as running, swimming, etc. a week after the treatment.
- Keep your head elevated to 90 degrees while sleeping.
- Avoid smoking and drinking because they affect the healing process.
- Eschew prolonged bed rest because it can cause contractures or muscle weakness.
- Avoid direct and prolonged sun exposure for two weeks after getting the treatment.
Immediately after Fotona 4D for Face in Dubai, you will experience redness, swelling, and itchiness in the facial region because we have used a laser in the procedure. Don’t worry they will disappear within a week.
You are allowed to resume your social activities right after the procedure. Try to keep your skin hydrated and sun protection is highly recommended.
The number of sessions depends on the patient’s age if his age is less than 50 he will require maintenance treatments every 6 months. On the other hand, the above ’50s require maintenance every four months.
Some results appear immediately after the treatment while others take time. Results are not guaranteed, they will be unique for each person. It is worth mentioning here that final results will be sustained for 5 to 6 months but after that, you are expected to get maintenance treatments.
The Cost of Fotona 4D for Face in Dubai is inexpensive. It ranges from AED 5,000 to AED 10,000. But these expenses of the procedure can vary. Because they depend on many elements. So the following are the cost-influencing factors:
- The expertise of the doctor.
- Condition of the applicants.
- Location of the clinic.
- The need for the treatment.
Book a Consultation!
If you want to get tight, smooth, and younger-looking skin at affordable rates and without suffering from pain and botched results, then you can consider Fotona 4D for Face in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic. Fill in the online consultation form or call us now to know more details about the procedure.