With technological advancements in healthcare, body contouring has been made simpler and easier. There are several advanced, pain-free, and effective non-invasive treatments that you can choose to reduce stubborn fat. In the non-invasive treatments, fat cells are targeted by utilizing different types of energies. These treatments are low-risk, painless, and affordable solutions to the aesthetic desires and the patients get instant and significant results of body slimming without facing any complication. Another good thing about these options is that they are cheaper and safer than surgical body reshaping treatments.
Who is the Candidate?
If you want to have a slimmer body without undergoing the knife, Fat Reduction Treatment Dubai & Abu Dhabi is the best option for you. You are an ideal candidate for the treatment if,
- You are 20 years old or above
- You are looking for a non-surgical treatment to get high-definition body reshaping results
- You have unwanted fat deposits in specific areas of the body and they are not responding to exercise and diet
- Your physical and mental health is good
- You are a non-drinker and non-smoker
- You want to obtain a slimmer, younger and more attractive appearance
Fat reduction treatment comes with a lot of benefits as well as complications to be solved. A few important benefits are given below,
- Latest fat reduction treatments are non-surgical and non-invasive
- Recovery is easy, quick and simple
- The effects are better than what we were getting a decade ago
- More refinements are being made in these non-invasive treatments to help you achieve a long-term result
- The way how fat is targeted by the non-invasive methods, it is impossible for doctors to face serious complication, as they after surgical fat removal
Fat Reduction Before & After:
How do you Prepare for Fat Reduction?
Even though it is non-surgical, you are advised to do little preparation the week before you get the treatment. Following tips can help you prepare well for this treatment,
- If you are a smoker or drinker, you have to quit it a month before the treatment
- Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen or any other anti-inflammatory medication 72 hours prior to the treatment
- Arrange for someone to drive you home after the treatment is completed
- Drink plenty of water for about two days before the treatment to keep yourself hydrated
Stubborn fat can be removed by heating, cooling, or liquefying its cells. Three best non-surgical fat reduction treatments are,
Radio Frequency Therapy:
This cosmetic procedure utilizes radiofrequency energy to heat the fat cells. It is non-surgical so no general or local anesthesia is required during it. Besides eliminating the stubborn fat, it also stimulates collagen and elastin production inside the skin surface. So, you will not only see an improvement in the body but in skin tone and texture as well.
Unlike traditional Laser Liposuction, no physical movement of the cannula is implied in it. Instead, the doctor uses laser energy to target stubborn fat. The procedure is pain-free, simple, and easy to perform. However, you should note that this procedure is not one-time, most patients need 2-4 sessions to obtain the desired body shape.
These shots contain medicines, enzymes, and vitamins to target unwanted fat. And it is noteworthy that its results are impressive and last for several months. To know more information about this treatment option, visit us.
Another fat reduction treatment that you can choose to sculpt your body. This treatment option uses low-frequency sound energy to destroy the fat cells. It results in significant loss of fat on the treated areas and eventually a slimmer, graceful figure. We know that the results produced by ultrasonic cavitation are outstanding and everlasting so the treatment is worth getting it.
Why Choose Dynamic Clinic?
Dynamic clinic offers the non-surgical Fat Reduction Treatment Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah at affordable rates, so if you are thinking to have a shapely body, it is a perfect place for you. For an initial consultation with an expert, schedule your appointment by filling out the consultation form.