Gut health relates to the health of the digestive system. The digestive system plays an important role in the digestion of the food that we eat. The parts of this system including the stomach and intestine break the food into smaller particles and several enzymes digest the main nutrients and minerals from the food. And excrete unnecessary food particles from the body. However, the increase in age and intake of an unhealthy diet can disturb gut health. At this time, the intake of junk foods and soft drinks is a common practice. Most people feel symptoms of an unhealthy gut and become frustrated due to it. IV Ozone Therapy Gut Health in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a beneficial and productive procedure that can help improve gut health in just a few sessions.
What is it?
Several microorganisms play an important role to perpetuate gut health. These microscopic organisms help in the digestion of food and the absorption of vitamins and nutrients from the food. Moreover, It also protects the body from harmful chemicals and makes the immune system stronger. An unhealthy gut causes severe gastrointestinal symptoms that not only disturb physical health but also affect mental health.
Aim of the Procedure:
Several pieces of research show that ozone therapy is a beneficial procedure for improving gut health. It helps to improve digestion and stimulate the immune system. Moreover, it can also help to treat different gastrointestinal diseases and the consequence of food allergies. Still and all, the aim of this procedure is to stimulate your gut health and improve the symptoms related to it.
Consult with the doctor before initiating the treatment. He will examine if you are eligible for this treatment or not. The main features he examines in a patient being competent for this treatment are as follows.
- Suffering from stomach diseases.
- Have an unhealthy gut.
- Cannot absorb the nutrients and vitamins in food.
- Has the weaker immune system.
- Experiencing chronic illness that leads to digestive insufficiency.
During the consultation doctor will examine your past medical history. Moreover, he will also suggest some guidelines to follow before initiating the treatment. Following these measures before the treatment will prevent the risks and complications. Additionally, he will also examine some conditions that may contraindicate this procedure. The following are the regulations the doctor will suggest prior to the treatment.
- Firstly, he will analyze your medical history and make sure you do not have the conditions such as blood clotting diseases, anemia, deficiency of G6PD, and allergies.
- Brief your doctor about the medications you are taking.
- Increase your water intake.
- Eat healthy foods.
- Quit smoking and avoid alcohol and caffeine.
- Take proper sleep before the treatment.
Ozone therapy is also advantageous for gut health. The doctor administers the ozone through the IV root. IV stands for intravenous which means to enter the vein straight away. The treatment consists of artificial ozone gas that mixes up with calcium, zinc, glutamine, and magnesium.
All these components when entering the blood through the cannula or an injection detoxifies the blood. Simultaneously, these minerals maintain a balance between the microorganisms of the gut that resultantly assists in improving the digestion process and regulating the immune system.
Aftercare measures are essential to follow after the treatment. Since the physician directly administers the ozone in the blood. The patient should be very careful and vigilant in following the precautions after the treatment. Moreover, to make the results more effective and long-lasting he should pursue the advice of a doctor.
- Keep yourself away from smoking and alcohol for 1 day after treatment.
- Drink abundant water to eradicate the wastes from the body.
- Eat vegetables and fruits.
- Take probiotics and other medicines as your doctor advises.
- Do exercises daily to improve your circulation and immunity.
- Avoid taking the stress.
- Take rest the day you get this treatment.
In this treatment, the ozone solution gets in the blood through the veins. As the blood flows the ozone mixes in it and provides the minerals in its solution to the digestive system too. The minerals and nutrients in this mixture provide numerous benefits such as
- Zinc helps to increase the activity of microorganisms in the gut which ultimately reduces inflammation and stimulates the immune system.
- Calcium assists in reducing the intensity of symptoms of diseases of the digestive system and helps to enhance the absorption of nutrients.
- Magnesium enhances the antioxidants in the gut and decreases oxidative stress and toxins from it. It protects the inner layers of the stomach and intestine from inflammation and other bacteria.
- Glutamine maintains the immune system and helps to reduce inflammation.
Book A Consultation!
Our clinic provides IV Ozone Therapy Gut Health in Dubai. We have a well-qualified team of doctors that works in coordination with our compliant staff. Our team deals with the clients in a respectable way as we admire the concerns of our clients. So, if you have any concerns regarding this treatment feel free to contact us. Fill out the form and book a consultation in less than no time to consult with our doctors.