An extremely important factor in gender recognition is chin that varies widely between males and females. People who find their chins too large to fit in with their other facial features undergo Chin Reduction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi by reshaping the bone and tissues or it can also be carried out by either trimming or resculpting the fat pad. This cosmetic surgery gives more pleasing contour to the face. Modifications to the upper or lower jaw may also be recommended. This surgical procedure is also termed as mentoplasty or genioplasty that works to make the facial features more harmonious.
Results and Benefits:
When performed by an experienced surgeon, it transforms one’s appearance and results in creating a more harmonious profile. Your cosmetic surgeon may recommend you to go with rhinoplasty in order to get better facial proportions. Chin Reduction Surgery achieves a graceful facial balance by making a chin that doesn’t stand out but rather blends in the entire face. You may expect beautiful results lasting for years.
- Refines facial definition and contour
- Enhances appearance and self-esteem
- Corrects a disproportionately larger chin
- Makes you feel better about your new look
- Creates a harmonious balance between nose and chin
Who Is Candidate?
It is the procedure of choice for individuals who have an abnormally large chin with the normal functioning of the jaw. If you are troubled by the size or its shape, you can go for Chin Reduction. You are a good candidate if:
- You have receding or enlarged chin
- You are mentally and physically healthy
- You are over 20 with fully developed chin
- You are unhappy with the appearance of the chin
- You want to enhance the outcomes of rhinoplasty
- You have a realistic expectation regarding the outcome
- You are concern about the size and prominence of your Double chin
Aim of Treatment:
A well-defined jaw-line and jutting chin are considered signs of strong personality; therefore, Chin Reduction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah aims to contour your lower jaw for giving a well-defined and proportioned chin. People these days suffer from a variety of chin sizes and shapes issues that throw the proportions of the face-off. Therefore, this is the only reliable and safest procedure available today.
Technique We Use:
1-3 hours are usually required for spending in the operating room. Reduction of Chin is always carried out under general anesthesia. The treatment possesses the following steps:
- As an initial step, the chin bone is accessed by your surgeon.
- He then creates very small incisions inside the mouth and beneath the chin.
- Once the incisions are created, the chin is resized and reshaped by removing the excess bone.
- This bone is discarded for proper sculpting and contouring.
- The tissues and muscles of the chin are further remolded in order to form proper shape.
- In the final step, sutures and metal clips are used for closing the created incisions.
- Liposuction may also be carried out in some cases.
Recovery of Chin Reduction:
Once you are done with the surgery, your chin will be dressed. Bandages and drains are commonly used if necessary. You might suffer redness, swelling, soreness and bruising as minor side-effects. For immediate comfort, your doctor will prescribe you ample pain medications. A detailed post-care plan will be provided to you for ensuring proper recovery:
- Avoid strenuous activities for several weeks
- Use of liquid and soft foods is usually recommended
- You will be able to return to your daily routine after a week
- You will be restricted to operate a car or heavy machinery for 48 hours
How much does chin reduction surgery cost?
The average price of chin reduction surgery in Dubai starts from AED 8000 and goes maximum up to AED 20,000.
This cost is definitely customizable as per the personal priorities and desired outcome. Noting that surgical complications and skills of surgeons may affect the charges. Please check with your insurance company if they cover some portion of the surgery price or not.
Schedule a Consultation:
Our cosmetic surgeon has achieved the highest distinction in training and experience. He will be delighted to meet you in his climate-controlled office suite, conveniently located in Dubai. If you like to know more about Chin Reduction Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, then contact us by filling the consultation form. We are here to offer you detailed recommendations for this surgery.