Have you ever embraced a scar on your body? Scars can appear after a wide range of injuries, surgeries. And also medical conditions can cause it. While they are a normal part of the healing process. They can cause discomfort or embarrassment, especially if they are in visible places. Scar Camouflage in Dubai also known as tattoo scar camouflage. Because any skin defects do not only detract from the appearance. But also cause emotional and psychological distress to the applicants. Permanent makeup will help you deal with the situation. Modern tattooing is an aesthetic procedure. That is used for more than decoration. It effectively handles the task of removing imperfections. It can remove scars, age spots, and other irregularities.
What is Scar Camouflage?
It is a cosmetic tattooing technique that uses pigments to conceal scars. The treatment entails inserting the pigment into the scar area. Because it helps to match the surrounding skin tone. So, this technique is suitable for many types of scars. It includes surgical scars, burn scars, and scars caused by injuries.
The Aim of the Treatment?
Permanent makeup is the most advanced technology in cosmetology. Despite the fact that the technique was developed many decades ago. So, its potential resources are still unknown. And also, new promising opportunities are discovered every year. Tattooing does not only save time on beautification. It helps treat many skin problems, not only on the face, but also on other parts of the body.
The treatment results in a reduction in scars, stretch marks from the target area. The procedure is also effective for removing other skin defects. The skin tone evens out, and pigment spots are also reduced by the treatment.
The treatments are very effective to decrease the visibility of the scars. But the following are the major benefits:
- Pigments are free of hazardous elements and compounds.
- The pigment density is so high and uniform.
- The procedure delivers natural skin colors.
- Pigments are applied to the melanin layer to ensure color consistency.
- The treatment is comfortable and non-invasive.
- There is no lengthy recuperation period.
The best candidate for the treatment is everyone. But before the treatment, one must consider the following guide:
- Applicants must not have skin infections.
- They must have active inflammatory processes in the damaged area.
- The problem must be less than six months old .
- Disorders of blood clotting.
- If keloid scar formation proclivity.
It uses a variety of techniques to remove the scars. But the following are the most effective:
It involves permanent makeup, the process of injecting the colors into the skin. The treatment works with the help of a small handheld device. The pigment is inserted into the upper layers of the skin by needle. It resulted in a permanent color change. This technique helps to create permanent eyeliner, lip liner, and brow makeup. But it can also be effective to conceal scars.
Needling on the Skin:
It involves puncturing the skin with a device equipped with tiny needles. The micro-punctures in the skin create micro-channels. Which can help stimulate collagen production and improve the appearance of scars. It can be effective for scar camouflage and anti-aging treatments. It helps to improve the appearance of acne scars.
It works with a handheld device equipped with a roller containing tiny needles. The roller is rolled over the skin. It causes tiny punctures that stimulate collagen production. And also reduce the visibility of scars. This technique also helps for anti-aging treatments. Because it helps to improve the appearance of stretch marks. But it can also be effective to conceal scars.
Before beginning the application of pigmentation. The specialist performs a thorough examination and analysis of the scar tissue. Scars must meet the following requirements for effective camouflage:
- It must be older than a year if there is no obvious redness.
- Camouflage can cause secondary scarring.
- It must not be convex, or have any other sharp changes.
- There should be no pigmentation near the scar.
The expert consultation is essential for the treatment. They will examine the skin defect and render a professional opinion. The following are the steps of the procedure:
- Pigment selection is the first step; it depends on the color of the surrounding skin.
- Then the expert will clean the area to remove germs.
- Then they will administer the anesthesia to make you calm.
- The pigment will be injected into the skin using specialized equipment.
- Then the expert will apply an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
- The total duration of the procedure varies according to the extent of the damage.
- It can range from 1.5 to 3 hours.
- Because the pigment in scar tissue is less durable than in healthy skin.
It is critical to follow proper post-treatment care after the procedure. Because aftercare helps to ensure that the scar heals. The following are the aftercare instructions:
- Applicants must clean the area and moisturize it.
- Candidates must avoid sun exposure.
- You must refrain from certain activities, like swimming or sweating.
- Candidates must use prescribed medications.
The Cost of Scar Camouflage in Dubai is very low. It can range from AED 999 to AED 1,999. But this cost is not constant because it depends on many factors. The following are the cost influencing elements:
- The expertise of the doctor.
- The condition of the problem.
- The location of the clinic.
- The need for the treatment.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is a medical facility. They have experienced specialists. All procedures are performed with strict adherence to sanitary standards. Our specialists’ high qualifications enable us to achieve high-quality results.