Let us Take Care of your Teeth by Acing the Basics!
We all want the ideal smile and perfect teeth but are not willing to put in the effort. In our daily life filled with lengthy to-do lists and chaos, we never make it to pamper ourselves with those unattractive teeth home remedies, right?
Most of us don’t even spend 15 minutes from our life to improve dental health and aesthetics, not to mention extensive care. But what we don’t comprehend is that healthy, beautiful teeth require practicing proper dental care. After all, having perfect teeth is so important for your looks.
Get the best Teeth Cleaning in the UAE
Dynamic clinic brings you — the best Teeth Cleaning in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. It is a dental practice that involves eradicating plaque and tartar from the teeth above your gums to prevent cavities, gingivitis, and periodontal disease.
No doubt, teeth cleaning does wonders for unattractive teeth. But are you the right candidate? What happens during the procedure? Are there side effects? We are ready to give you all the information one needs to know about Dental cleaning in Dubai. Scroll down!
Three convincing reasons to get Dental cleaning besides removing sticky plaque include:
- You’ll have a bright, shiny smile.
- It’ll make your breath smell good.
- You may be able to prevent cavities, tooth loss, and gum diseases.
Dental cleaning is beneficial to restore the health and colour of the teeth. The results are incredibly long-lasting and look very natural. However, it is essential to note that this is not a stain removal or teeth whitening procedure.
You need to see a certified dental hygienist for a successful dental cleaning. Make sure he has graduated from an accredited program and has years of experience in carrying out dental procedures.
Professional teeth cleaning in Dubai includes the following steps:
- Before the actual cleaning process, a thorough examination with a small concave mirror is needed to identify dental concerns and look for the signs of gingivitis and other gum diseases. In this session, you can also ask the doctor questions about the procedure and physical changes that you noticed.
- Next, the dental hygienist will remove plaque and tartar with the help of the scalar. Look, it’s normal to hear scraping during this process. So that you know, the harder, the tarter is and stickier the plaque is, the more time teeth cleaning will take.
- After the teeth have been cleaned, the hygienist will use a high-power electric brush to remove any remaining plaque and tartar from the brushing process.
- Flossing is important. The professional will go deep between the teeth to trace the problems areas where gum bleeding might occur.
- Next, you will be give branded liquid fluoride to rinse your gums, teeth, and mouth. This will fight against harmful bacteria, bad breath, and debris.
- Finally, a dental hygienist will apply fluoride directly to your teeth to make them stronger and prevent tooth decay and gum bleeding.
Cost of Teeth Cleaning in Dubai:
If you are interested in Professional Dental Cleaning in Dubai, & Abu Dhabi, expect the cost to be around AED 200 to AED 800. It is also worth pointing out that this price can vary depending on different factors, including the dental clinic location, the results, and the expertise of the dental hygienist.
How Often Should you get Dental Cleaning?
The dental hygienist will probably recommend two dental cleaning sessions per year if you have healthy, strong teeth and practice good oral hygiene habits.
You need to call your dental hygienist right away on noticing any of these effects days to weeks after getting Dental cleaning:
- Gum recession
- Nerve damage
- Excessive swelling and teeth sensitivity
Why Choose us?
Improve your smile and oral health in the most positive atmosphere and most soothing environment. Our dental specialists will make sure you smile confidently and start living your best life the very next moment you leave our clinic. We offer a wide range of dental services, and don’t worry if you haven’t been to a full dentist’s appointment for a long, long time – we provide non-judgmental care.
Book an Appointment:
If you want to know more about Teeth Cleaning in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, contact us. Fill the consultation form or call us at +971588230420 to schedule a consultation